Chapter 3

The Galaxy Above Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stepped through the door and was greeted by a large field. This was just like your dream. The grass that brushed the expose flesh of your feet felt too real to be a dream. Lifting your head, you gasped as the beautiful sky above you. It was better than your dream.

“(y/n).” Someone called and you turned around, the door long gone. Instead, stood the winged fellow from before but this time, his wings were gone.

“Y-You… You brought me… Where am I?!” You panicked.

“Calm down, angel. You’re okay.” In a second, he held your hands in his and a warm glow emitted from them. You immediately felt your heart calm down and a comforting warmth surround you.

“Where am I?” You whimpered. 

“You’re on the plane where I live with my brothers. Come, I promise nothing will happen to you.” He held his hand out to you. You slowly slipped your hand into his and followed him. The walk with him was silent but with each step, you wondered where he was taking you. His wings were gone, they weren’t even folded against his back. 

“I can hide my wings when I don’t need them.” He said, catching you by surprise. 

“You’re scared and confused. We have a lot to tell you. In a way, you could say that we have been expecting you.” He said as he turned to you with a soft smile. You blinked in confusion.

“Me?” 

“Yes. But let’s wait for my brothers to all be here. They will be happy to hear that you’re here.” He chuckled. There was like an angelic glow around him. 

“We’re here.” He announced and your eyes widened at the huge castle that was in front of you. It was huge but elegant, not having an air of oldness at all. You followed him into the foyer. 

“You can take a seat here. I’ll go call my brothers.” He said and you nodded with a slight bow of the head before taking a seat. As you waited for him, you stared out the window. It wasn’t like you were in outer space. It was more than that, words couldn’t even describe it. 

“Like it?” You jumped slightly at the voice. 

“It’s beautiful.” You said, not taking your eyes away from the view. 

“My brothers should be here soon. Have some tea.” The male placed a cup in front of you. The steam rose and you could smell the light floral aroma. 

“Thank you.” You bowed your head gratefully and picked up the cup, blowing it lightly before taking a small sip. Tea never tasted so good. You could feel it circulate around your body, relaxing you.

“Like it?” He chuckled. You nodded with a small smile as you looked down at the cup.

“I’m glad you like it. I blended it myself for the optimum health benefits.” He smiled softly. The sound of other footsteps got your attention. There were gasps as you placed the cup down on the saucer and turned your head to see 6 other males. The men were all so good looking, you would almost say that they were god-like in appearance. 

“It’s true…Y-You’re really here.” One male’s eyes widened. 

“What’s going on?” 

“How did she get here?” 

You fiddled with your fingers as you watched them talk amongst one another in hushed whispers. You felt so awkward and you didn’t know what to do. 

“Guys! Stop freaking out! You’re freaking her out too. I brought her here, alright? Geez.” The male that stood beside you crossed his arms as he rolled his eyes. All eyes were on you once again. You gave a small wave, rubbing the back of your neck as you kept your head low. 

“Sorry, (y/n). If we’re feeling confused, I’m sure what you’re feeling is way more than that. We apologies for our initial reaction.” One guy spoke first. 

“How do you all know my name? I’ve never even seen any of you before.” You said softly. 

“Well, you may not know us but we know you. We’ve always been around you, (y/n), you just haven’t seen us. You see, we’re not exactly humans. And you’re not exactly on earth right now.” Another explained. 

“What? What do you mean?” 

“We’re gods, (y/n). I am Namjoon, god of wisdom.” 

“Seokjin or Jin, god of life.”

“Hoseok, god of festivity.”

“Jungkook, god of the arts.”

“Jimin, god of the sun.”

“Yoongi, god of the moon.”

“Taehyung, god of nature.”

“Even if you all are really gods, what does that have to do with me? Where am I? I’m not a god, why am I here then? Why did the god of life bring me here?” Whimpers escaped your lips as your breathing quickened in panic. At this point, you’ve seen a guy fly with wings, you’ve seen a sky that isn’t just blue with white clouds and a sun. 

“You’re on our plane. No, it’s not heaven, it’s not hell either. It’s just a plane where we reside above the clouds.” Namjoon explained. You put a hand on your chest.

“Breathe, (y/n).” Jin cautioned, seeing you turn slightly blue.

“I-I can’t.” You cried out.

“Sleep.” Yoongi rushed over, putting a hand on your head. In an instance, your eyes closed and you fell into his arms. He looked at the others with a worry look in his eyes. Jin placed a hand over your forehead. 

“She’s exhausted.” He closed his eyes. 

“I’ll bring her to rest.” Yoongi mumbled as he hoisted you up in his arms, bringing you into one of the rooms to let you rest. The other 6 that remained in the sitting area all watched as the moon god disappeared into the hallways with you, unconscious in his arms. 

“That went a lot worse than expected.” Jungkook sighed as he fell back onto one of the couches. Jin brewed some tea for everyone to help them calm their nerves a little.

“Hyung, why did you bring her here?” Hoseok asked the god of life.

“I saved her from a car crash and brought her here.” Jin explained with a shrug. Namjoon looked at the oldest skeptically but he knew better than to question him now in front of the others.

“She’s bound to come soon anyway.” Taehyung, who was ecstatic that you were here, sided with Jin.

“I can’t believe she’s actually here.” Jimin said with a soft smile.

“We just can’t overload her with so much information right now. All of us have been watching over her. You know her, we don’t want her to feel stressed out, she doesn’t know what all of this is. So let’s take things slow when she wakes up, alright?” Yoongi crossed his arms as he came back downstairs and everyone nodded their heads.

“Hyung is right. We’re all excited she’s here but pushing her isn’t going to make things better.” Namjoon said. 

“I hate that I did that.” Yoongi frowned, falling onto the couch. This wasn’t how he wanted to your first meeting to go, him having to use his powers on you. 

“I know but she was having an anxiety attack so you had to.” Hoseok comforted his older brother. They all sat down in the living room, none of them really knowing what to say or do. 

“What about her Earth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter