2. A new friend

Secret Identity

Heechul went to his and Hangeng shared room. He opened his jewerly box. Inside there were charms associated with each animal partner. There are 36 charms all together. There were 15 main ones in his jewerly box and the other 21 are in his secret drawer.

The main 15 are ...

- Aile, the nightingale (Charm is a brooch)

- Chrono, the cat (Charm is a pocket watch)

- Xilong, the dragon (Charm is a ring)

- Miro, the turtle (Charm is a pendent)

- Linxiong, the bear (Charm is a bracelet)

- Digy, the snake (Charm is a book)

- Kuaitu, the rabbit (Charm is a headband)

- Windy, the monkey (Charm is an armlet)

- Aiden, the fish (Charm is a bracelet)

- Kayra, the horse (Charm is a necklace)

- Maria, the mouse (Charm is a headset)

- Shaxie, the scorpion (Charm is an earring)

- Vixy, the fox (Charm is an ankelet)

- Yonghu, the tiger (Charm is a glove)

- Zhonggou, the dog (Charm is a choker necklace)

Chrono was given to Heechul by his late master, the previous holder of the cat charm. He died while protecting Heechul. Because he felt so bad, Heechul decided not to get any help, because he was worried his allies might get killed like his master.

 

One day, Super Junior and Zhoumi and Henry were out doing a photoshoot. As it was Leetuek, Heechul and Hangeng's turn, there was an explosion right next to the film sight. A monster had appeared. Heechul hid to transform into Time.

"Chrono, time forward."

Time appeared and started to fight the monster. But the monster was stronger. It was hard to even getting close to it. The monster escaped and ran towards the city square.

"No! A lot of people are there." (Leetuek)

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." (Time)

But he knew he couldn't do it alone. That day, he knew he needed help. He knew that the dragon charm will help but it needs a holder. And Time knew who he could trust it with.

 

Hangeng ran to a small space in between two buildings so he wouldn't be found by the monster. He heard something. It was not the monster but Time.

"I need your help." (Time)

"What?" (Hangeng)

"What is your name?" Though he already knew his name.

"Hangeng."

"Hangeng, here is the dragon charm. It has the power of pyrokinesis. You must use it for the greater good." (Time)

"Are you sure? I don't think I can do it." (Hangeng)

"You can. Just believe in yourself." (Time)

Then Xilong appeared from the ring.

"At your service master." (Xilong)

"Once the job is done, you will return the charm to me."

"Okay. I will try my best." (Hangeng)

"Just say 'Xilong, spread your wings'." (Xilong)

"Xilong, spread your wings." Hangeng transforms.

"Now let's go, Umm..." (Time)

"Yanhua." 

"Okay. Yanhua." (Time)

 

The ran towards city square. The monster had made a mess already. The two were headed towards the monster. Yanhua uses his powers to stop the fire from spreading. Time uses his chakram and Yanhua uses his sword. They sliced the monster and killed it. But after it was killed, the remains disappeared.

"Where did they go?" (Yanhua)

"I don't know. Time restart." (Time)

Everything went back to normal. The two went to the same place they met.

"Xilong, time to land." Yanhua turns back into Hangeng.

"Thank you for helping me. I never had any help until today." (Time)

"It was my pleasure. You should always ask for help when you need it." (Hangeng)

"Yes. I will remember that." Time flew away.

 

Back at the filming sight everyone is seemed to be gathering. 

"Where's Heechul and Hangeng?" (Manager)

"They'll be here soon, I hope." (Leetuek)

"We're here." (Heechul, Hangeng)

"Now that everyone's here, let's finish filming." (Manager)

Everything went smoothly. There was nothing going wrong from then on. The managers and members thought it was a relief that everyone survived. Hangeng knew he couldn't tell them what happend to him today. And that was okay. He's keeping his promise with Time. If only he knew who Time was.

------------------------------