9. Finding out?

Secret Identity

Things aren't getting any much easier as the other members started to get more suspicious of Heechul and Hangeng. The two are trying to keep their secret identities while having a normal life. Well, if it can be called normal. But luckily, they have a solution. The parrot charm (choker necklace) and it's animal partner, Roro. It is one of the 21 reccuring charms. They use it to make duplicates of themselves. Like one day, as they were returning...

"So, did anyone come up?" (Time)

"Just the leader. Other than that, everythings all right." ("Heechul")

"Okay. Thank you." (Yanhua)

"No problem, masters." ("Hangeng")

"Chrono, Roro. Divide." "Xilong, time to land." As they detransform, the duplicates disappear. 

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Heechul hyung. Hangeng hyung. It's time for dinner." (Donghae)

"Okay, Donghae. Be right there." (Heechul)

That was one of the examples of the parrot charm coming in handy. Other times they need it to use it in combat. Heechul unifies two or more charms and use them simultaneously during battle. Then he turns into Repeat, the fusion of Time and the parrot charm. Like in one case...

"We need more help." (Yanhua)

"But we can't call anyone right now. So we only have one thing left." (Time)

"What?" (Yanhua) Time wears the parrot charm.

"Chrono, Roro. Unify." (Time)

He transforms from Time into Repeat and duplicates himself and catch the villian. The duplicates grab the villian so that Repeat can pull the crystal shard out. This was another time the parrot charm comes in handy.

 

One day, as Super Junior was getting ready for their next schedules, they have a quick meeting without Heechul and Hangeng. 

"So, what do we know so far?" (Leeteuk)

"They always stay in their room." (Kyuhyun)

"And they always say everythings alright." (Siwon)

"Actually, I went the their room the other day." (Donghae)

"And?" (Shindong)

"They were perfectly fine. Maybe we're overreacting about nothing." (Donghae)

"You think? Then what about them disappearing everytime there's a villian?" (Eunhyuk)

"Okay, maybe that proves my point." (Donghae)

"Guys, are you ready? The managers are waiting." (Heechul)

"Coming." (Leeteuk)

 

They reach the filming location for their next MV. It was a beach. They get changed into their swimsuits and start filming. There was nothing in particular going on. That is, until Malice shows up and she turns one of the makeup artists into a villian. 

"Cosmetic. I am Malice. Show your jealousy and destroy them." (Malice)

"Yes, Malice-nim." (Makeup artist)

She transforms and start to attack the members one by one. Heechul and Hangeng try to get away but Cosmetic keeps on following them. They split up to make her hesitate to follow who to go to. She goes back to the filming site and there was no one there but Donghae. Before he could escape, she grabs him and they fly above the ocean. She drops him into the water hoping that he would drown. He was about to until Shuichang(Yanhua+the fish charm) saves him.

Donghae coughs a little bit. "Thank you."

"That's what we do. Aiden, divide." (Shuichang) He turns back into Yanhua. "What were you doing here?" 

"I was looking for two of my hyungs. They're missing." (Donghae)

"Don't worry. We'll find them. And I think we'll need your help." (Yanhua)

"My help?" (Donghae)

"Yes. Here is the fish charm. It has the power of hydrokinesis." (Yanhua)

"At your service, master. Just say 'Aiden, to the deep'." (Aiden)

Donghae puts on the bracelet. "Aiden, to the deep."

 

Meanwhile, Time was stuggling to get closer to Cosmetic. He even tried stopping time but she read his every move. That's when Yanhua and another hero comes to help him.

"Thanks, umm?" (Time)

"The name is Aqua."

"So, then Aqua, nice to meet you. Now let's get busy." (Time)

"Sword!" (Yanhua)

"Chakram!" (Time)

"Trident!" (Aqua)

They use their weapons to attack Cosmetic. They know she was a civillian so they knew they had to be careful. As they were about to fail, Aqua sees the ocean.

"Water, rise in my command." Aqua controls the water and catches Cosmetic.

"Nice one, Aqua. Time stop." (Time) He goes to Cosmetic and pulls the crystal from her heart. She turns back to normal.

"Thank you trusting me with this. Now to find Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung" (Donghae) They knew that the parrot charm should be in use again.

 

Everyone was waiting for Heechul, Hangeng and Donghae. They can see Donghae running to the vans.

"Donghae. Where have you been?" (Kangin)

"Let's just say I was thrown into the ocean by the villian and was save by Time and Yanhua." (Donghae)

"Well that's good. Now, where's Heechul and Hangeng?" (Leeteuk)

"I think you're looking for them." ("Time")

"Time. Yanhua. Thank you for finding them for us." (Leeteuk)

"No problem. We'd better get going." ("Yanhua")

"Yeah. See you all soon." ("Time") They duplicates leave and disappeared when they went far enough.

"So, now that everyone is here, let's head back. I think we had plenty of action for today." (Manager)

"Yes, I can't wait to go back home." (Heechul) Then Leeteuk notices the choker necklace on Heechul.

"Heechul, what's that?" (Leeteuk)

"Oh... it's just a present that a fan gave me." (Heechul)

Leeteuk knew that was a lie. He knew that Heechul had that necklace but it was not from a fan. He would have noticed it. So where did it come from?

(Maybe he bough it himself? But he wouldn't wear something like that. He's definitely hiding something and I'm going to find out what. ) He thought. This was not going to be good. Heechul has to hide the charms more securely so that nobody would find them.

-----------------------