7. More Help

Secret Identity

Malice has turned another civilian into a super villian. Time and Yanhua always are on the scene to save the civilian and return them back to normal. Everything seems to be following a pattern: Malice appears, shoots a crystal shard in someone's heart, uses their negative emotions to turn them into villians, then the two heroes fight them and turn them back to normal.

"Another job well done." (Hangeng)

"Today was weird though. He just spent 1000 won(approx. $1) and suddenly became a villian?" (Heechul)

"Yeah, that was kind of weird." (Hangeng)

They talked and laughed throught the night. The other members were always curious about what they were talking about these days.

"What are they talking about this time?" (Kyuhyun)

"I guess they saw the news. A civilian turned in a villian just because he spent 1000 won." (Sungmin)

"That's weird. Just because he spent a small amount of money?" (Ryeowook)

 

The next day, the older half of Super Junior were having lunch at a resturant while they younger half were at the scheduled places.

"It's nice to be in a place like this from time to time." (Leetuek)

"Yeah. Barely any fans to bother us." (Kangin)

Things were relatively quiet until...

"AH!"

Malice smashes the door of the resturant. She's looking for someone to turn into a villian.

She looks around. "You!" She shoots a crystal shard into a sad businessman's heart.

"Sniper. I am Malice. You will use your new powers to destroy the ones who fired you." (Malice)

"Yes, Malice-nim." (Sniper)

"Oh no." (Heechul) He and Hangeng hide to transform.

"Chrono, time forward." "Xilong, spread your wings."

"Chakram." Time uses his chakram to pull Sniper away from the other customers.

"Stop. I need to kill them." (Sniper)

"And we won't let you do that." (Yanhua)

 

The two try to stop Sniper from heading to the company building that he was fired from but there was nothing they can do. Even stopping time didn't help. His bullets were faster than the speed of light. Then Time knew just the charms that will help.

"You get Eunhyuk, I'll get Kangin." (Time)

"Okay, but let's be quick." (Yanhua)

Time reaches to resturant. It was a mess. Then he sees Kangin at the booth that they left. And thank goodness he was alone.

"Time? Why are you here?" (Kangin)

"We need your help. Sniper's too strong for us. What's your name?" Again, he knows his name.

"Kim Youngwoon." (Kangin)

"Kim Youngwoon, here is the bear charm. It has the power of geokinesis. You must use it for the greater good." (Time)

Linxiong comes out of the charm. "At your service master."

"After the job the done you will return the charm to me." (Time)

"Just say 'Linxiong, growl on'." (Linxiong)

Kangin puts on the bracelet. "Linxiong, growl on." 

 

Meanwhile, Yanhua was heading to D&E's filming site. Luckily, Eunhyuk was alone so it was the perfect chance to get to him.

"Hello." (Yanhua)

"Yanhua. What are you doing here?" (Eunhyuk)

"Me and Time need your help quick." (Yanhua)

"My help?" (Eunhyuk)

"Yes. Here is the monkey charm. It has the power of aerokinesis. Use it to save the man who has been turned into a super villian." (Yanhua)

Windy comes out of the charm. "Let's go master. Just say 'Windy, sky high'."

Eunhyuk puts on the armlet. "Windy, sky high."

 

 

Sniper already destroy half of the building. Some people managed to evacuate but some of them didn't. Then, Time and Yanhua showed up with two other heroes.

"Huh? Who are you?" (Sniper)

"Just call me Ursa." Ursa uses his hammer to smash the bullets into bits.

"No. I won't let you..., and who are you?" (Sniper)

"I'm Storm." Storm uses his powers to save the rest of the business people.

"Now to stop you." (Time)

"Not a chance." Sniper tries to shoot them but the bullets keep getting hit by Ursa's hammer.

"Now!" Yanhua shouted.

"Time stop." Time stopped time and everything froze except him. He walked towards Sniper and pulls the crystal shard from his heart.

"Time resume." Everything was moving again. "Now, who made him turn into a villian?"

"It would probably be me. I fired him earlier today." (Company Boss)

"Well, I think you should apologize to him." (Time)

And so he did. They all went to their designated places and Kangin and Eunhyuk returned their charms. Soon after, everything was back to normal. Well, for the meantime.

----------------------