12. Training and Covers

Secret Identity

A few weeks have passed since Leeteuk found out about Heechul and Hangeng's secret. He's been constantly quiet about it since the other members don't know. Heechul and Hangeng have been training him to be stronger than when he started.

"Now, we're going to practice charm fusion." (Time)

"Charm fusion?" (Angel)

"Like this." Time puts on the fox charm. "Chrono, Vixy. Unify."

Yanhua puts on the tiger charm. "Xilong, Yonghu. Unify."

They transform into Void (Time+fox charm) and Longhu (Yanhua+tiger charm). 

Angel tries to fuse the nightingale charm with the scorpion charm. "Aile, Shaxie. Unify."

He successfully unified the charms and transforms into Spectrum (Angel+scorpion charm).

"Now to divide. Vixy, divide." (Time)

"Yonghu, divide." (Yanhua)

"Shaxie, divide." (Angel)

"Now that's been covered, you're all set." (Time)

"You're a fast learner." (Yanhua)

"I have greaet teachers." (Angel)

They detransform and go back to the dorms. The others were waiting for the oldest three to return.

"Where have you three been?" (Kangin)

"Just out for some drinks." (Leeteuk)

"Okay." (Kangin) That sounded believable.

"Nice." (Heechul)

"Thanks." (Leeteuk)

 

The next day, they go to the beach again for their photo shoot. After what happened a few weeks ago, they have to be more careful around their surroundings. Things were going smoothly. No signs of villians or crime to be found. That is untill...

"Help! He took my purse." 

"You go. I'll distract them." (Leeteuk)

"Thanks. I owe you." (Heechul)

He hides and transforms into Time. He stops time and catches the thief. The lady thanked him.

"Thank you, Time." 

"No problem. It's what I do." (Time) Then he flies off and detransforms.

Back at the filming site...

"Where have you been, Heechul?" (Manager)

"You left without me." (Heechul)

"Oh... Well next time, call us." (Manager)

"Sure." He said and winked at Leeteuk to thank him for covering. But that won't be the last time.

 

Three days later, there was a crime scene at the public library. Someone was murdered and people didn't know who the murderer is. Super Junior were filming in the neighborhood where the crime took place. Leeteuk covered for Heechul and Hangeng to see the case.

"Look. Is that an eagle?" (Leeteuk) He used the turtle charm to make an illusion of an eagle.

Heechul and Hangeng managed to hide and transform to go to the library. Time uses his powers to look through the past to see who the murderer is.

"It's a male who looks like he's in his 40's. He's in a green jacket and a blue hat." (Time)

"Thank you, Time." (Police) After they got the description, they managed to catch the murderer.

"Job well done." (Yanhua)

"Yeah. Now we have to go to our jobs." (Time)

They detransform and go back to the others.

"Nice work with the turtle charm." (Heechul)

"Thanks. I knew you needed a distraction." (Leeteuk)

"You're getting really good at this, hyung." (Hangeng)

And he was right. Leeteuk was getting better at using the charms in an emergency. Like the time he used the fish charm to control the river water so everyone will be so focused on the river that they won't see Heechul, Hangeng or himself leaving the scene. Heechul knew he could trust him with the secret and that he would keep it. The three kept covering for each other to go to crime scenes or to deal with Malice and the villians that she created. Because they had each other, they knew that they could keep their identities a secret to the other members. But for how long?