11. Admitting and a New Hero

Secret Identity

The animals partners watched from the charms in the jewerly box. It's over. He knows everything. They had to make up excuses for the situation.

"It's nothing! I swear!" (Heechul)

"Yeah, I'm getting tired of hearing that." (Leeteuk)

"He's telling the truth, hyung." (Hangeng)

"Not you too. What is going on?" (Leeteuk)

Then he sees the jewerly box. There were lots of charms that Heechul wouldn't normally wear.

"Oh, those. They are all fan gifts." (Heechul)

"Yeah, and I would have noticed that." (Leeteuk) That didn't seem to work.

"Heechul, it's over. We have to tell him." (Hangeng)

"You're right. You win, Leeteuk. You can come out. It's over." Heechul says in defeat. The animal partners come out of the charms.

 

Leeteuk couldn't believe what he was seeing. As Heechul and Hangeng were explaining to him, he still couldn't believe it. His hunch was right. Heechul was Time and Hangeng was Yanhua.

"How long?" (Leeteuk)

"Since I was 17." (Heechul)

"Why did you hide this from us?" (Leeteuk)

"Because I didn't want you guys to get hurt." (Heechul)

"And how did you know?" Leeteuk looked at Hangeng.

"I found out accidentally. And I was first person he ever asked help for." (Hangeng)

"We're best friends and we promised to never tell lies to each other." (Heechul)

"But you lied to us even though we are friends." (Leeteuk) He made a valid point.

"I had to. Do you want to get killed?" (Heechul)

"No." (Leeteuk)

"That's the point." (Heechul) That was also valid.

 

They also explained that they gave the members the charms whenever they need help. 

"We first entrusted Siwon with the horse charm." (Heechul)

"I can picture that." Leeteuk said jokingly.

"We gave Kangin the bear charm and Eunhyuk the monkey charm." (Hangeng)

"I can also picture that." (Leeteuk)

"Sungmin with the rabbit charm, Ryeowook with the mouse charm and Donghae with the fish charm." (Heechul)

"Wow. And do they know?" (Leeteuk)

"What?" (Heechul, Hangeng)

"Each other's identities." (Leeteuk)

"No. We made them hide so they can't see each other's identities." (Heechul)

 

After that, they had to make a conclusion.

"You're not going to tell them, are you?" (Heechul)

"No. It's your secret. Of course I'm going to keep it." (Leeteuk)

"Thanks. And as a thank you..." Heechul looks at the Nightingale charm.

"Chullie, you're not thinking..." (Hangeng)

"I am. Park Jungsoo. I, Kim Heechul, aka Time, will give you the Nightingale charm permanently." (Heechul)

"Really? You mean it?" (Leeteuk)

"Yes but only under a few conditions. You must only use it to save others and never reveal your identity." (Heechul)

"I promise I will." (Leeteuk)

 

The next day, there was another break in at the dorm. This time, it was a robber and he was trying to steal Super Junior's stuff. The three heroes came just in time.

"Chrono, time forward."

"Xilong, spread your wings."

Leeteuk puts on the brooch. "Aile, heaven shine." He was now Angel

They catch the thief and hand them to the police. Then there was another thing happening. Malice had turned another civillian into a villian. They went to the scene and they see the villian.

"Looks like a zombie if anything." (Angel)

"And that's what we do. Chakram!" (Time)

"Sword!" (Yanhua)

"Scepter!" (Angel)

They attack the zomebie like villian and Angel used his powers to distract it.

"Feather Shower!" (Angel)

"Now!" (Yanhua)

Time pulled the crystal shard out of the villian's heart and he turned back to normal.

"Nice job for your first fight." (Time)

"Thanks. You guys were great too." (Angel)

"Now let's head back." (Yanhua) And so they did.

--------------------------