6. Another Hero

Secret Identity

Heechul still thought about Malice. His memories of her were not good. Not only she killed his master but also gave him several traumas about his future as a hero. As he woke up from a nightmare, Hangeng comforted him.

"Heechul, are you okay?" (Hangeng)

"No. I had another nightmare about my master and Malice." (Heechul)

"I was wondering. How did you meet Malice?" (Hangeng)

"I was training with my master one day. While training, we saw a dark shadow coming from the woods. We went to see what it was and we saw a girl. She said that her name was Malice. She tried to steal the power charms for herself. She killed my master to get them. But before he passed, he entrusted me with the charms and give me his pocket watch charm." (Heechul)

"So that's why you became Time." (Hangeng)

"Yes. To protect the charms and the civilians of the world." (Heechul)

 

Speaking of civilians, a teenage girl was depressed because she was being bullied at school. Her despair attracted Malice. She threw a crystal shard into the girl's heart and turned her into a villian.

"Despair. I am Malice. You will use your powers to make everyone fall into despair." (Malice)

"Yes Malice-nim." (Despair)

Everyone around her ran away, but after being attacked, they all fell into despair.

 

The shouts for help attracted Heechul and Hangeng. They transformed into Time and Yanhua. They knew they had to save the girl, but couldn't get to her without getting attacked. They needed help. And Time knew just the charm to do it. The horse charm. But it needed a holder. Then he knew just the right person to do it.

"Hold on for a minute. I'll be right back." (Time)

"Okay. But be quick." (Yanhua)

 

He went to Super Junior's dorm. He knew he needed Siwon. Luckily, he was alone in the dorm. Time knocked on the window to get Siwon's attention.

"Time-sshi. What are you doing here?" (Siwon)

"I need your help." (Time)

"My help?" (Siwon)

"Yes. What's your name?" Although he already knew his name.

"Choi Siwon."

"Choi Siwon. Here is the horse charm. It has the power of strong belief. You must use it for the greater good." (Time)

"But I won't be strong enough." (Siwon)

"That's why I'm entrusting you with the charm. It will help you believe in the good things. Once the job is done, you will return the charm to me." (Time)

Then Kayra appears from the necklace.

"At your service, master. You only have to say 'Kayra, gallop off'." (Kayra)

"Kayra, gallop off." Siwon transforms.

"Now let's go save her." (Time)

"Yes, Time-sshi." They go out to save the girl.

 

Yanhua doesn't know how much he could hold on any longer. Just then, the two appeared.

"Yanhua, I would like you to meet..." (Time)

"Cross. Call me Cross." (Cross)

"Well, nice to meet you. Now for the task at hand." (Yanhua)

"You will never escape my despair." (Despair)

"Let's see about that." Time nodded to Cross.

"Let us get the girl so that we can save her." Cross prayed to charge his power.

"No. NO!" (Despair)

Despair got tied up in strands of light. Then Time was able to get the crystal shard out of her heart. The girl went back to normal.

"I'll get you next time. You'll won't get away that easy." (Malice)

"What... what happened?" (Girl)

"Everything's alright now. You were turned into a super villian but we saved you." (Cross)

"Thank you." (Girl)

"Time restart." Everything went back to normal.

"Nice job, Cross." (Yanhua)

"Thank you, Yanhua-sshi." (Cross)

 

After the job was done, they returned to the dorm.

"Kayra, all fours." Cross detransforms into Siwon.

"Thank you for trusting me." (Siwon)

"No problem. I learned that I need more help from time to time." Then Time flies off.

"Siwon, what's going on in here?" (Leetuek)

"Nothing hyung." Siwon couldn't say anything about what happened.

------------------------------