10. Detective Leader

Secret Identity

Leeteuk was getting more suspicious of Heechul and he came up with a few hypotheses. One of which is that he's working has a second job as a accessory maker. But when asked about it, Heechul says that he doesn't have the skills to do it. Another is that Heechul and Time are working together. But they are never seen with each other so that hypothesis was a no go. Then he came up with a third hypothesis, Heechul is Time and he's using a way to not seem like it. He could test that, if he sees Time again and make him detransform in front of him. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" (Hangeng)

"Hangeng. You're Heechul's best friend?" (Leeteuk)

"Yeah. So?" (Hangeng)

"Does he tell you everything?" (Leeteuk)

"Yes, he tells me everything. Why?" (Hangeng)

"I'm getting pretty suspicious of him. He always goes somewhere everytime there's something going on in the city. Do you know anything about it?" (Leeteuk)

"No, hyung. I don't." (Hangeng)

Leeteuk knows that Hangeng is lying about something and he's going to find out what.

 

He puts a camera in Heechul and Hangeng's room to see what they're up to in there. At first they seem normal until Heechul opens his jewerly box. Then they seem to be talking to someone but who?

"They're definitely talking to someone." He goes to their room to find out.

"So, that was the last time I ever went on a rollercoaster." (Heechul) Everyone laughs.

"That's funny, master." (Windy)

"Yeah, sorry Chullie but that is too funny." (Hangeng) Then they hear someone trying to open the door.

"What's going on in here?" (Leeteuk)

"Nothing." (Heechul, Hangeng)

"Doesn't seem like nothing." (Leeteuk)

"We were just talking about our worst experiences. Did you hear anything?" (Heechul)

"Just you guys laughing with some other people. Did you invite someone?" (Leeteuk)

"You must be hearing them through our computer. There no one here but us, see?" (Heechul)

"But..." (Leeteuk)

"Hyung, I told you. You're overthinking things. Why don't you go lie down." (Hangeng) Then he leaves.

"That was a close one." (Heechul)

"Yeah, Chullie. We need to be more careful around him. I think he might know our secret." (Hangeng) There was a big emphasis on the word 'secret'.

"You're right. But what can we do? We can't move out. The company made us stay together." (Heechul)

"I have an idea." Hangeng whispers something into Heechul's ear.

 

They use the turtle and parrot charms to make illusions and duplicates to make it seem like they're doing something normal while they are actually out fighting crime. When the members come up to see what they were doing, to them it's just the two of them sitting on the bed. When the job is done, the duplicates and illusions disappear and they resume their normal lives. Leeteuk was not convinced, however. He became more suspicious and wanted to find out what they're up to more than ever.

"They're definitely up to something, I can feel it." (Leeteuk)

"Hyung, you're overreacting." (Kangin)

"I'm not Youngwoon. They're hiding something." (Leeteuk)

He tries going into Heechul and Hangeng's room but ended up in his own room. 

"Huh? How did I get here?" (Leeteuk)

Heechul and Hangeng knew that he would go into their room without their permission. So they used the snake charm to cast a spell to teleport anyone who might come into their room. That made him more confused than ever.

"Why? How? What did they do?" (Leeteuk) 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" (Sungmin)

"I was just in their room, now I'm here." (Leeteuk)

"Hyung, I think you need to rest. You have too many things in your head right now." (Sungmin) And he was right.

 

After a long day of thought, the leader thinks he needs to finally confront them and find out what's going on. As he was about to knock on the door, he hears something.

"Another job well done." (Heechul)

"Yeah. I wonder who made that giant robot?" (Hangeng)

"We'll may never know. Chrono, time backwards." (Heechul)

"Xilong, time to land." (Hangeng)

Those were Heechul and Hangeng's voices. They were talking about something about a giant robot but why would they say 'job well done'? And who are Chrono and Xilong? He hears more.

"Master. I can smell something." (Zhonggou)

"What is it?" (Heechul) 

"I smell, the leader! He's out the door!" (Zhonggou)

"Everyone hide!" (Hangeng) They hide in the jewerly box.

"Oh, hey Leeteuk. What's up?" (Heechul)

"What's up is that I definitely heard something and I want to find out what." (Leeteuk)

"Again, you must have heard through our computer." (Hangeng)

"And where is that computer? You can tell me the truth. What's going on?" (Leeteuk)

"Umm..." (Heechul) This isn't good.

---------------------