1. Who or What?

Secret Identity

Last night, there was bank robbery at the local bank. The theives were about to leave when the blue cat, Time, appeared. He captured the theives and help the police put them in jail. The bankers wanted to thank him, but he left as soon as he can. Who is he? Who is Time?

 

Super Junior was looking at the TV. They were flipping through channels and then saw the news.

"Wow. Time saved the day again." (Sungmin)

"And the say the bankers wanted to thank him." (Donghae)

"Yeah. But that can't happen. He always leaves before anyone does." (Siwon)

"Yeah, he does. Doesn't he." Heechul said with a somewhat natural tone.

But there's something the world doesn't know. Heechul was actually Time. He has a special pocket watch given to him by his late master. He has a cat partner named Chrono, who he needs to transform with. Because of his master's death, he decided to fight alone, believing that working together means that his friends will get hurt. 

 

"I wonder if he has any friends." (Ryeowook)

"Friends? Like allies? I doubt it." (Kyuhyun)

"Yeah. He's always seen working alone." (Kangin)

Heechul heard that and thinks to himself (That's true. But that's because I don't want you guys getting hurt).

"Everything okay, Heechul?" (Leetuek)

"I'm fine. Everything's just fine." (Heechul)

 

Or that's what he thought. A few minutes later, their dorm was broken into. It was their anti-fans trying to kill them again. Heechul hurried to hide to transform.

"Chrono, get ready." Chrono comes out of Heechul's jewerly box.

"Yes, master." Chrono was ready.

"Chrono, time forward." Heechul transforms into Time.

"Time stop." He stops time to get to the front door.

"Time resume." He starts time again.

"What?" (Anti-fan 1)

"Stop. Whatever you're doing, just stop." (Time)

"And why should we? They should just die." (Anti-fan 2)

"And I won't let you do that. Chakram, go." His chakram caught the anti-fans.

"Now time to hand you to the police." (Time)

Before he was able to go, someone grabbed his hand. It was Hangeng.

"I wanted to say thank you for helping us." (Hangeng)

Heechul/Time was a bit flustered. He was never thanked by anyone because he leaves they can thank him.

"You're welcome. Happy to help." That was the first time he said that to anyone.

 

Then he left. The news of the break in spread like wildfire.

Super Junior's dorm was broken in by anti-fans. They tried to kill them and were armed with guns and knives. But thank goodness, the blue cat was there just in time to save them. After the day was saved, he was thanked by the members. No one was able to thank him until today. What a moment. Back to you.

 

"Wow. What were you thinking, hyung?" (Eunhyuk)

"I just thought about it. Maybe it was the right time." (Hangeng)

"Right 'Time'?" (Kyuhyun)

"Ha ha, funny joke." Hangeng said sarcastically. "But really. I thought he would need those words."

"Yeah. Like he does. He always works alone." (Siwon)

"Well, at least he tried." Heechul came out of nowhere.

"Chullie, where have you been?" (Hangeng)

"I was in the closet hiding. You could have found me." (Heechul)

 

If only they knew his secret.

-----------------------------