splash!

Rivals in love

 

After class, Liz went to the rest room to pee. She looked at herself in the mirror and went to a cubicle to do her business. She sat on the toilet bowl and before she knew it, someone from the other cubicle splashed water on her. “YAAAAH!!!” she immediately stood up and went outside the cubicle to check who poured water on her but its too late. The culprit already ran outside.

 

Liz walked towards her classroom all wet and bursting in anger. She banged the door open and glared at everyone. People gasped when they saw Liz’s state.

 

Hyuk was about to approach her to hand his handkerchief when he saw Teuk rushed to her to cover her with his coat. This made Hyuk returned his hanky on his pocket and sat down again to his chair.

 

Teuk: “Come, let’s grab some clothes for you.” He offered while his arms are wrapped around her shoulders.

 

Liz didn’t say a word and just let Teuk lead her.

 

On the other side of the corridor…

“Yah! Look. She even got Teuk’s attention more. Nice going, huh?” someone said in an irritated manner.

“Tsk. This is not good. We should do something else that will make her life a living hell. That b*tch” another student exclaimed.

 

At the faculty.

“Professor. I’ll be taking Liz out for the mean time to grab some clothes. Will that be okay?” Teuk asked permission to their professor before going out.

 

“Oh. Sure. Just be back safe. Okay? Thank you, Teuk-shi.” The professor replied. Teuk and Liz left the school.

 

At the store…

Liz changed her wet outfit with a skirt and a shirt with slippers since her shoes got wet too.

 

“Gwinchanna?” Teuk asked with a worried tone.

 

“Ah. Yeah. Thank you.” After saying this she went straight to the cashier to pay for the clothes. Teuk stopped her hand and gave his card to the cashier.

 

Teuk: “It’s on me.” he gave Liz a smile and winked.

 

Liz: “Thank you.”

 

Teuk grabbed her hand and went outside of the shop. Liz blushed with his reaction, ‘His hand is so warm and soft. I feel safe.’ She thought.

Liz: “Oh. Why are we here?” surprised where Teuk brought her.

 

Teuk: “Let’s have some coffee to keep you warm then we’ll go back to school. Okay?”

 

Liz just nodded and ordered a Café Mocha while Teuk ordered a Choco Chip Hot Drink.

 

They headed back to school with hands interlocked with each other. Liz is still blushing, not believing that she is holding Teuk’s hand.‘oh~ this is like a dream~’ she thought and giggled.

 

Teuk saw Liz’s reaction and smiled at the thought that she is happy.

 

They entered the classroom that made people whispered to one another when they saw Teuk and Liz’s hands interlocked to each other.

 

Jenny: “Oh Lizzy! I heard what happened. Are you okay?”

 

Liz: “Uhm! Thanks” she nodded.

 

Jenny: “Grrr… whoever did that to you will definitely pay.”

 

Hyuk approached her and threw a couple of photos on her desk.

 

Liz: “What is this now?” she asked in confusion and browsed on the photos.

 

Hyuk: “Some of my friends took pictures from the incident. But we can’t tell who these girls are for as you can see, they covered their faces.”

 

Liz widened her eyes when she recognized one of the girls. 

 

---

who could those girls be? hmmm... any guess? :D