confused?

Rivals in love

 

Liz went straight to the dance studio to rehearse for the upcoming acquaintance party for the new comers. But before she entered the room, she saw Hyuk practicing his dance for the said party too. She stood on the door to watch him dance and do his bboy moves.

 

“Ahh!” Hyuk shouted when he twisted his ankle while doing a bboy stance. Liz rushed inside to help him. “Gwinnchanna?” she said while stretching Hyuk’s legs and supporting his ankle. She removed Hyuk’s shoes and gently massaged his ankle. Hyuk just stared at her while doing it.

 

Liz grabbed Hyuk’s hand and wrapped around her shoulders to help him stand and support him from standing. Hyuk got surprised on her sudden action. “Yah.” He exclaimed. Liz looked at him, “Yah. You have to get up. I cannot carry you to the clinic!” and started struggling on Hyuk’s weight. Hyuk just stared at her while trying to stand up. “Ack!” he exclaimed and fell again. “Yah. Does it really hurt that bad?” asked Liz with a worried voice. “N-not much.” And he tried standing up again with her help.

 

Without warning, Hyuk found his lips on Liz’s cheek. “Y-y-yah.” she said in surprise and almost let go of Hyuk. Hyuk opened his eyes and immediately removed his lips on her face and looked the other way. “S-s-sorry” they both blushed and stood frozen where they are standing.

 

“Hey! What happened?” Teuk who happened to passed by the studio saw Liz and Hyuk standing inside and went inside immediately seeing Hyuk’s feet.

 

‘Kya… thank God’ Liz thought.

 

Liz: “H-hyuk-shi needs to be brought to the clinic. Can you bring him there? I have something to do. Thank you.”

 

Teuk: “Oh. Sure.” And he grabbed Hyuk’s hands and wrapped it around his shoulders.

 

Liz immediately went out the studio while Hyuk and Teuk went to the clinic.

 

‘What is he thinking?! Ah… is this his revenge for the kiss that I took the other time? Aish!’ she shook her head and washed her face.

 

Hyuk’s POV

I don’t know why I did that. It happened so quick that I don’t know what to say or how to react. I forgot the pain that I am feeling from my ankle. I touched my lips in disbelief that I kissed her without warning.

 

“How are you?” asked Teuk hyung giving me a can of soda.

 

“Oh. I think I’m okay.” I replied and took a sip on my soda. “Thank you”

 

“I told you a lot of times to be careful when you dance. Good thing Liz was there to help you.” Hyung said like what he usually does when we are rehearsing for our shows.

End of Hyuk’s POV

 

Liz packed her things and went back to her house.

 

In her room, she threw her tired body in the bed. “Kyaaa… it feels good” she exclaimed while savoring the comfort of her bed. She lay on her bed facing the wall and remembered what happened earlier.

 

She sighed and closed her eyes, she suddenly remembered the time when she kissed him on the lips. When she realized that she’s smiling, she drastically opened her eyes “No… no… I did not like it! Yah Liz. Stop it. You like Teuk, right? And you hate that Hyuk jerk… Ahhhh!!” she covered her face with a pillow and started wincing.