wrong turn?

Rivals in love

 

Liz woke up and started preparing for school. “Good thing its Friday” she mumbled while brushing her teeth.

 

She rushed down the stair to get into the car but saw her driver waiting for her in the door. “Oh? Aren’t you driving me to school?” she asked with a confused expression. Her driver bowed and apologize “No, Ms. Liz. But there is someone waiting for you outside and told me that he will be the one to send you to school. A friend, perhaps?” he said.

 

Liz went outside and saw Teuk leaning on his car, waiting for her. “Teuk-shi?” she called out that made Teuk stood up and approached her. “Liz-shi, good morning.” He smiled.

 

Teuk was about to open the door for Liz, but a car suddenly arrived. Both Liz and Teuk looked at the car, curios who could be the owner. A very familiar went off the car. “Hyuk-shi?” Teuk and Liz said in unison with confusion and surprise to their voice.

 

“Oh. Hyung. Good morning. Liz-shi, good morning” he greeted.

 

“What are you doing here?” Teuk asked.

 

“Ah! Ah… I… went to look for a convenient store and found myself here. Hehe. I saw your car so I decided to drop by.” He gave a lame excuse for what he really wanted to say is ‘I was supposed to pick up Liz and go to school with her’

 

“Oh! Okay. I and Liz-shi were about to go to school. See you!” and he opened the door for Liz. Liz went straight to Teuk’s car without saying goodbye to Hyuk. She still feels uneasy and awkward after what happened the other day. Then Teuk waved goodbye to Hyuk and drove off.

 

“Yaahh.. Lee Hyuk Jae… What were you thinking? Going to school with Liz? Unbelievable. Why would you do that? You don’t like her. Right. You are just looking for a convenient store. Okay. Let’s go.” Hyuk mumbled to himself while going inside his car and left to find a convenient store.

 

Hyuk went to convenient store to buy some stuff. “Hmmm… we will be rehearsing later. So… I need this.” He gets an energy drink. “I’ll get 2. One for me and one for… gaaah! 2 for me” he nodded and put it in his basket then went to the cashier to pay.

 

At school…

 

Teuk opened the car door for Liz and offered his hand to help her took off the car. Liz blushed and took his hand. “Thank you” then they walked towards the school.

 

Teuk gave Liz a glance and smiled. Liz turned to him and gave him a confused look.

 

Teuk: “Nothing. You’re just… pretty” this made Liz’s head bow down and blushed. Teuk find this cute and giggled. He grabbed Liz’s hand and held it tightly but gently. Liz raised her head and stared at Teuk but he just smiled and continued walking.

 

“That….b*tch…” someone mumbled when she saw this.