why care?

Rivals in love

 

Liz’s POV

The party got wilder and wilder. I just sat there alone because LeeTeuk needs to entertain a lot of guest. He invited me to come with him, but I refused. My foot is starting to hurt because of the heels. I got bored, so I decided to go to the rest room.

 

“Anyeong!” someone greeted me. It’s TaeYeon from SNSD, what a beauty.

 

“Anyeong!” I replied with a smile.

 

“Do you like Teuk oppa?” she asked me.

 

“Oh? I guess so… I’m a fan.” I replied awkwardly.

 

“Really… hmm… I wish you happiness. By the way, I’m TaeYeon” she smile and offered a handshake.

 

“Ah yeah, I’m Liz” I accepted her handshake and went straight to the cubicle to do my business.

 

I went out of the rest room and got startled because of Hyuk who happened to stand beside the door of the rest room. I almost fall but he caught my wrist right on time.

 

“Yah! Be careful!” I immediately brushed off his hand and fixed my dress.

 

“Are you really going to date him?” he asked looking away.

 

“LeeTeuk-shi? Why not? Why do you care?” I asked him with a curious tone.

 

Hyuk: “Nothing… well I guess it’s for the better. We should tell our parents that their agreement will no longer come true.”

 

Well, he’s right. If I’m going to date LeeTeuk we better tell our parents about it. But… there is something that’s stopping me. “Why should we? This is not the end yet. Why? You’re afraid that you might fall for me?” ‘What am I thinking??’

 

“Anyi! Why will I fall for you? Hyung still doesn’t know your personality. You barbaric girl!” here he goes again. I don’t care. He hurts my pride, I better get even.

 

After saying that, he left me and he headed to the dance floor.

 

I followed him and I found myself watching him take over the dance floor. ‘the reason why I liked him before’ I said to myself.

 

Yes, maybe I really still do like him after all that happens. Maybe that’s one reason why I don’t want to give up the agreement just yet.

 

I saw Teuk and I’m about to got to him when Hyuk suddenly challenged Teuk for a dance battle which Teuk accepted.

 

Seeing them battle on the dance floor is quite overwhelming.‘Wow…’ the only word that can describe the situation.

 

“Kyaaaaa~!” Hyuk pulled me from the crowd and forced me to dance. I’m a dancer too so I can easily keep up to him, the only thing is that, I AM WEARING A DAMN DRESS!

 

---

sorry for a lame short chapter. hehehe... will update soon. :D well if you guys still want me to continue.. thank yoU!