motto

Rivals in love

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

‘Why should I care about her? I don’t like her, do I? Tsk.’ I thought when I saw Teuk hyung take care of her.

 

It really feels weird from the time she confessed at me. I made fun of her that time.

 

*Flashback*

 

We are both members of Dance Club. She is the ace dancer for jazz and cheering while I am the ace for hiphop and break dance. We are both perfectionist and competitive when it comes to dancing. We have a good relationship during that time.

 

There is this time that we need to dance as partners. I must admit, we made a good chemistry in dancing. But I hate her when she starts nagging and ordering me. She is the type of girl that I won’t go on a date with.

 

After one of our rehearsals, we were left alone for we both want to practice and make our dance perfect. We rest a bit after practicing for hours, when she suddenly mumbled, “Hm. Hyuk-shi… I like you… Can we date?” it caught me off guard and coughed. “Yah! Are you serious? Ahahahaha!” I replied that made her glare at me.

 

Liz is quite straight, she says whatever she wants. Her confidence is quite commendable compared to other girls. She is also hyper and cheerful, well, that makes her cute sometimes. But most of the time, when she starts to be serious, it is freaking annoying.

 

I continued laughing and she stood up and stepped on my foot. “Yah!” I whimpered. I saw her eyes ready to cry. I laughed again, I really don’t know why. It just feels good to .

 

*End of flash back*

 

After that incident she started to be quiet and serious. Maybe I went too far. We dance, but we don’t talk. When I tried to start a conversation, she glares at me. Or when I joke, she will answer me that will make me look like an idiot. She totally changed towards me.

 

Honestly, I miss her nagging and ordering, her cheerfulness and hyperness. I brought this to myself, I must deal with it. I never thought that will be the end of our good relationship.

 

Seeing her smiling and talking to Teuk hyung makes me feel rather weird. I don’t know what it is. I don’t know why!? But the hell I care.

 

End of Hyuk’s POV

 

 

Liz is speechless after seeing those photos that Hyuk handed her.

 

‘Why? Why would she do such thing?’ she thought while staring at the photo.

 

Jenny grabbed the photo from Liz’s hands and took a good look. “Seriously?!” she blurted out when she recognized the girl that Liz recognized. She stood up from her chair and got ready to take off to the girl’s class but Liz grabbed her hand and looked at her.

 

Liz: “Don’t. That is not our way” she said to Jenny with a grin.

 

Jenny: “Ha. Ara. You bad girl.” She said and calmed down.

 

Liz and Jenny have their motto, ‘Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer’ and that’s exactly what they are planning to do.

 

Seeing this, Hyuk got confused.‘What is she thinking?’ this side of Liz is quite new to him for he never saw her that way.

 

Since Liz is one of the most powerful student in Seoul High, she can do whatever she pleases. 

 

---

is this getting boring? tell me your thoughts, opinions, requests. hehe