the beginning

Rivals in love

 

The class for that day ended. Liz and Jenny had planned everything and they are ready to put up the plan as soon as possible.

 

Liz went directly to the Director’s office to bring some documents. She entered the room after knocking and saw a girl who is a friend of that girl she saw in the photos.

 

Liz: “Oh. Sunny-shi.” She exclaimed. Sunny looked at her with a very pitiful look.

 

Director: “Oh Liz-shi you arrived. Kindly put all the documents on the table. Thank you.”

 

Liz followed the director’s order and fixed the documents on the table.

 

Liz is the Student assistant of the director. She reviews, organizes, and evaluates students’ standing and performance. The director asks for her help for selecting students who will continue staying in the school and who will not. She also assists the director in picking students that the school will accept. The reason? The director just trusted her so much because of her commendable ability.

 

Director: “Liz-shi. Sunny-shi is having problems with her performance, right?”

 

Liz sat down beside the director opposite Sunny.

 

Liz: “Well, yes. Madam Director. She scored low in her mid term exams last 2 years.” She said while browsing in her records.

 

Director: “We all know that we don’t keep students who can’t perform well for 2 consecutive years, right? So, Ms. Liz, what do you propose us to do in Ms. Sunny’s case?”

 

Liz put down the records on the table and looked at the Director enthusiastically. “Hm. Well, Sunny-shi is not good when it comes to academics, so I guess we should drop her off the school.” this statement made Sunny ready to cry, looking at Liz with pleading eyes. “But…” this gave Sunny a bit string of hope. “Sunny-shi is one of our greatest jazz dancers and I cannot afford to lose her in our school’s team. She helped us to garner several awards last school year. Giving her another year won’t hurt us much.” She suggested giving Sunny a smile and a wink that made Sunny smiled and teared in happiness and relief.

 

It took the director in a deep thinking and looked at Liz, “You think so? Hm. If that’s the case, I’ll trust her to you. If she didn’t improve this year, then we should do what we need to. You hear that Ms. Sunny?” the director stood up and gave Liz a pat on the shoulder. “Thank you for you kindness Ms. Liz. You saved another student.” And leave.

 

Liz left first and went outside having a grin on her face.

 

Sunny: “Liz-shi!” she ran after her and gave her a back hug. “Thank you for saving me. Thank you. I’m in debt. I’ll do anything for you.”

 

Liz: “Anything?” she repeated.

 

Sunny: “Yes anything as long as it’s not beyond my limits” she smiled.

 

Liz: “It’s okay. Just do your best. I cannot save you forever” she winked at her and left.

 

Liz grinned on the idea that one of that girl’s friends is in debt to her. ‘This is just the beginning..’ she whispered to herself.

 

---

now, Liz is using her power to make things turn around. what will happen. and who is that 'girl' on the picture.