leader. leader?!

Rivals in love

 

Next Day…

 

“Did you see him?” “Oh! Pretty, Hot, y!” “I will mary him!” “Anyi! He’s mine!”

 

Hyuk: “Why is everyone so noisy?” he asked with no one in particular.

 

Hyuk grabbed one student who’s running towards Class A (best class) room. “What’s the commotion all about?”

 

Guy: “I don’t really know. Ask some girls” and ran off

 

Hyuk and Hae reached their classroom.

 

Hae: “Oh! Hyung!” he immediately left Hyuk when he see the reason of the commotion.

 

Hyuk: “Teuk Hyung, why are you here?”

 

Teuk: “Oh. Hello guys. I am assigned to observe your class for this year. I am actually conducting my thesis regarding students’ behaviors.”

 

Hae: “ahhh.. you are having your intern already as a guidance councilor, Hyung? Yahhhh…time flies so fast, huh? Good thing we don’t have any schedules yet.”

 

Teuk: “Yeah, that’s a relief for me.”

 

Hyuk: “so you will be staying here with us for the whole year? That’s great!”

 

After 5 minutes, Liz entered the room and approached Jenny.

 

Liz: “morning. *sigh*” she greeted.

 

Jenny: “Sooooo… how is your marriage meeting? Huh? Tell meeeee? Who is it?”

 

Liz: “I’m not telling~ maybe next time” then she laid her head on the table.

 

Teuk: “Who is she?” asking Hae and Hyuk while pointing to Liz

 

Hae: “Ahh.. that’s Kim Liz. A half Filipino. She’s-“

 

Before he finished his words, Teuk immediately stood up and walked towards Liz and Jenny’s place.

 

Teuk: “Hi!” he greeted Liz with a warm smile

 

Liz: ‘Oh? Who’s this? Quite familiar…’

 

Teuk: “Uhm, I’m Park Jung Soo, but you can call me Leeteuk.”

 

Liz: ‘Lee… Leeteuk?!’ Liz’s eyes widen when she finally realized that the Leader of super juniors is introducing himself to her. She automatically stood up and bowed 90 degrees. “N-n-nice to meet you LeeTeuk-shi. I am Kim Liz.”

 

Teuk smiled with Liz’s greetings that made Liz blushed. Hyuk saw how startled Liz was that makes him feel a bit awkward.

 

Jenny: “Annyeong! I’m Jenny, friend of Liz. Nice to meet you leader! Kyaaaaa~ I’m a big fan of yours~” she introduced herself and offered a hand shake which Teuk joyfully accepted that made Jenny faint in gladness.

 

Teuk: “Hehe thank you, Jenny. Oh, Ms. Liz, are you free after school?”

 

Liz: “Hm? Ah… Yes, I think so. Why?”

 

Teuk: “I just would like to invite a pretty lady on my bday celebration later at SuJu’s dorm. Can you come?”

 

Hyuk: “Mwo?! You are going to invite her in our dorm? That nerd? Yah! Hyung!” irritated with Teuk’s idea.

 

Teuk smiled and turned to face Hyuk and shot him a deathful glare for 2 seconds and smiled again. “It’s my bday after all.”

 

Hyuk: “But-!” Hae tapped him, stopping him to argue with their Hyung. “Tss…” is all Hyuk could say.

 

Teuk: “I’ll pick you up at 7pm?” he said and tapped Liz on the head and left.

 

The class starts. Liz, being the brightest student in the campus, caught Teuk’s attention more. Reporting, getting a perfect score in tests, and volunteering in answering questions, ‘what else can’t she do??’ Teuk thought. After class, Teuk asked for Liz’s number for later’s event. Then Liz went home to prepare for the party.

 

At Liz’s room…

 

Liz’s POV

‘I can’t believe this… LeeTeuk invited me to his birthday. To SuJu’s dorm!!! KYAAAAA~ dream come true~’I thought while I roll to my bed.

“Ah! Better wash up now!” then I headed to my bathroom and took a shower.

 

‘Fresh! Now it’s time for me to pick a dress.’ I rushed to my closet to pick the perfect dress for the night.

 

I decided on wearing a red mini tube dress and a pair of 4 inch heels. “This one is perfect!” I murmured to myself as I look in my full body length mirror.

 

I rushed to my powder room to put a light make up on and sprayed a generous amount of perfume, something light to the nose, like more of a baby smell.

 

“Pouch, check. Wallet, check. Phone, check. Uhm… Powder, check. Keys, check. Hmm.. Did I forgot anything? I guess this is it.”

 

I rush down to the living room for LeeTeuk is already waiting for me. ‘Kyaaa~ Liz, calm down. Whew’

 

“Uhm sorry to let you wait.” I said as I went down the stairs looking down the floor. But I didn’t hear a word from Teuk. I walk towards him still my head bow and greeted him while raising my head up “Happy birthday Lee-

 

---

oh why did she stop? maybe leeteuk is just so handsome that made her lost her words?... hmm.. leeteuk-shi~ <3 kyaaaa... always adorable. ^_^