unexpected proposal

Rivals in love

 

Lee… LEE HYUK JAE?!” I screamed in surprise. I froze for a bit. Hyuk is standing right in front of me, frozen. As if he didn’t hear me scream. ‘What’s going on? Why is he here? Where’s LeeTeuk??’

 

My phone rings, I answered immediately without looking who the caller is.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“Mianhae, Ms. Liz. I can’t pick you up right now, there’s a lot of preparation that needs me present. I sent EunHyukie to pick you up instead. He’ll take good care of you, don’t worry. See you.” It was LeeTeuk. “Oh.. Ok.” Then he hung up.

 

Still in disbelief, I looked at Hyuk again. He is still lost, frozen, and as if he’s dead! I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes to wake him up. “Hyuk-shi!”

End of Liz’s POV

 

Hyuk’s POV

‘Who is this goddess in front of me? Is this the nerd girl who confessed to me a year ago? Anyi… this girl is just too pretty to be her…’

 

I froze when I saw a girl walking down the stairs, like a goddess that came from the heavens. I’m lost, totally lost with her charm. Her tanned skin glows, her long lose black hair shines, her big eyes, as if its talking to me. I’m hypnotized by her beauty.

I heard her scream my name. ‘Oh… a goddess just called my name~’ it feels really unrealistic that time. But it was cut off by snapping fingers right in front of my eyes. “Yah!” I exclaimed.

 

I turned my back and said “Hyung can’t make it so he asked me a favor. I just can’t say no, it’s his bday.” Then I hurriedly walk my way to the car. I can’t look at her in the eyes.

End of Hyuk’s POV

 

“How ungentleman” Liz whispered and followed Hyuk to the car.

 

Both Liz and Hyuk didn’t dare to speak a word until they arrived at the lobby of SuJu’s dorm. (Or should I say house)

 

Liz’s POV

“Woah…” I unconsciously blurted out when I saw people from SM Entertainment, SNSD, Shinee, f(x), and from other entertainment as well.

 

“Liz-shi!” Teuk called me when he saw me. “Mianhae. Come, I’ll introduce you.” He pulled me up on the stage. “Teuk-shi… you don’t have to..” I whispered to him but he ignores it.

 

“Everyone! She’s beautiful, right?” he said calling the attention of every guest. I heard people saying “Yeeeeeeh~!” that made me shy and blush at the same time.

 

“This girl… this pretty girl. I want to marry her someday.” With Teuk’s declaration, people started to cheer and whisper.

 

‘Marry me?? Ehhhh???’ I looked at Teuk with my eyes wide open in surprise and confusion. And he faced me with a smile, then… he gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

‘What? Am I dreaming?’

 

My knees weakened and almost fall. But Teuk immediately get hold of me, “Are you okay?” he asked. “Yes… yes I’m okay…” and he lead me down the stairs to seat with the other members of SuJu.

End of Liz’s POV

 

Hyuk’s POV

I feel awkward when I heard Hyung said all those things. I don’t know why but it made me feel not good. ‘ts. I don’t care. This is better. I don’t need to force myself to marry her. This is good for me.’

 

Hyung took Liz in our table. She sat right in front of me. I can’t explain her expression right at that moment. I was about to speak to her but Hyung started talking to her.

End of Hyuk’s POV

 

Teuk’s POV

I promised myself that if a girl catches my attention, I will devote myself to her no matter what and will marry her. And unexpectedly, Liz caught not only my attention, but my interest and heart too. I liked her the moment I saw her with those glasses on.

 

“Sorry, Liz for making you feel embarrassed in front of everyone.” I told her to calm her down.

 

Liz: “Uhm… I really don’t know what to say, Teuk-shi.”

 

I know how confused she is. So I asked her permission, “Ms. Liz Kim, can I date you?”

 

I really want to date her and marry her after. I maybe selfish, but I’ll make her fall for me.

 

I’m waiting for her answer nervously then finally she gave me a soft and weak nod. I smiled, as if I won the lottery.

 

“Thank you, Liz. You made my birthday special.” She smiled, like an angel, pure and innocent.

End of Teuk’s POV

 

--

omo... why did this happen? hyuk x liz! LOL

 

i just write randomly, i apologize for a lot of grammar slips. i don't usually proof read my work.. so please bear with it. thank you! :D