B*tch

Rivals in love

 

I and Hyuk danced to their song mr simple, yes, with my dress. Then after that, Teuk pulled me and the music changed. ‘Omo… TaeYang’s song..’ Teuk started to dance around me with TaeYang’s I need a girl. I feel my cheeks burned red. ‘so hot.’ After few seconds I found myself face to face with Teuk. ‘wait wait wait… I’m not ready yet’ he started leaning on me for a kiss. I shut my eyes really closed, I’m a bit hesitant to his attempt, then he stopped right before he touches my lips “Mianhae, Liz” he whispered when he saw how hesitant I was then he release me.I opened my eyes and immediately bowed 90 degrees and left the dance floor.

 

I ran out of the place to get some fresh air “Whew. That was close.” I said to nobody in relief. I called my driver to pick me up immediately and sent a text message to Teuk.

 

To: Leader

Mianhae. I have to leave without properly saying goodbye. See you at school. Happy bday. And thanks for the night. I enjoyed it. :]’

 

In my room…

 

“Gosh this is crazy! Me going to date leader and me going to get married to Hyuk. Well, not yet though. Dang! What should I do? Hmmm. Liz think! I must tell Teuk about the agreement. Yes, I’ll do that tomorrow.” I recited it while walking back in forth to my room then I threw myself to my bed and fell asleep.

End of Liz’s POV

 

At SuJu’s house after the party

 

Hyuk: “Hyung!”

Teuk: “Oh?”

Hyuk: “Are you sure you want to date Liz?”

Teuk: “Ah. Yes, of course. I even announced it, right? Why?”

Hyuk: “But you don’t know her!”

Teuk: “I have a lot of time to know her. Why? Do you like her?”

Hyuk: “No!” then he went straight to his room.

 

 

*Alarm*

Liz woke up and put off the alarm then she checks her phone.

 

2 new messages

 

She lazily opened her messages, one from Teuk and one from Hyuk.

 

From: Leader

‘Thanks for coming. I’m sorry about my actions that made you feel uneasy. I’ll take it slow from now on. Have a good rest. See you. Good night, my princess.’

 

“Princeeeesss?!” she exclaimed and blushed.

 

To: Leader

‘Good morning, leader. See you. ^_^’ and she hit reply smiling.

 

 

From: the guy I confessed with

‘Yah! Where are you?! Hyung is looking for you.’

 

“Yeah, right! You probably didn’t know that we are exchanging text messages. Stupid. Aish. I better wash up.”

 

She left her phone in her bed and headed to the shower to wash up.

 

At the school.

 

“Yah.” Someone called Liz right before she entered the room.

 

Hyuk: “Mom wants to see you.” Then he immediately entered the room after.

Liz: “Why? Gah.”

 

When Liz entered the room, people started to stare at her and whisper with one another.

 

‘What now?’ she thought looking around confused.

 

“What the?!” Liz shouted right after she sat on her chair and she turned her head to everyone and gave each of them a deathly glare, but everyone turned their attention to whatever they are doing, scared.

 

There is a big ‘’ written on her table.

 

Liz: “Who did this?!” she asked loudly but no one answered.

 

‘Lee Hyuk Jae!’ She thought. She stood up and walk towards Hyuk’s place.

 

Liz: “Why do you have to write that?!” she asked demandingly.

Hyuk: “Write what?!” confused on Liz questioning.

Liz: ‘Pretending not to know, huh?’ “That thing on my table!”

Hyuk stood up and checked on Liz’s table. ‘What the hell?’ thought Hyuk when he saw what it is. He turned to everyone giving a deathly and warning glare, but no one dares to look nor admit who wrote it.

 

Jenny walked beside Liz and asked, “Why? What happened?” then Liz told her what happened that surprised Jenny. “What?! Who would dare?!” She walk right infront of the room and gave glares to everyone, but they all bowed their heads as if they're reading something.

 

“Hey! Whoever you are! Better come out now. You wouldn’t like it if we find you first! Everyone knows that.” She shouted, giving a big warning.

 

Hyuk: “Yah. Whoever wrote that won’t come out soon. Just let that person be at the moment.” He said to jenny with a very low voice.

 

Hae: “Haha. Whoever wrote it, will definitely pay.”

 

Jenny groaned and went back to Liz. They went back to their seats and the professor came to start the class.

 

--- 

hehe i am actually running out of ideas. i might update a bit late than usual. Hope you guys are still enjoying the story though ^_^ thank you.