8- Sort the Problems

Destined for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kun's POV   "Should I refill your glass, sir?" offered the waitress.
I'm glancing at my empty glass. "Oh yes, please."
She refills my glass, bows to me then left.
There is an incoming email from Arin. I open that to check her work. I'm too immersed in my work until a pair of hands wrap me from the back.
"I miss you, baby..." It's Seri.
I lose her hand with force.
"So now that you find a new one, and you forget me now?" She takes a seat in front of me.
"We have never been in one, Seri ssi." Oh, control yourself Kun.
She chuckles. "Oh yes, you miss me."
The waiter serves us our food. Oh really, I'm not in the mood to eat. But I have to finish my business with her.
"I wish you could cook for me again. Your food is the best Qian. I'll eat well..." She takes the knife and fork and then starts to cut the meat. Oh, , why I should order steak for her?
"Let me go straight. Maybe you forget but I'm going to bolding our line again. We have never been in a relationship."
She puts her utensils down. I'm looking at her sharply.
"We just a one-night lover and that's it."
She chuckles. "Is that because of her? Oh, come on Qian. I look better than her."
"It's not about who is better. I never have any feeling for you."
"You said you never have any feeling for me?"
I'm looking at the way she holds the knife. "Seri... Don't..."
"It's lunchtime, right? Why don't you have your lunch first Qian?"
Oh, don't.
"Just eat that first. You could throw that up later. Ah, did you ever say that your brother had a bad stomach?"
Oh .
"Don't you ever lay your finger on my brothers again."
"Oh, they are so cute. I wish I could have them as my siblings."
The way she smirks. .
"Where do you want to go? You haven't taken a bite," said her when I stand up.
"I lost my appetite."
"I'm free tonight, Qian. We could have dinner too tonight."
. I'm rushing outside the restaurant while giving a call to my brother's homeroom teacher. "Hello?"
"Hello, Mrs. Han. I'm Kun, Renjun and Chenle's, brother."
"Oh yes, sir. May I help you?"
"Are they at school?"
"Oh yes, sir..."
Oh, thank God.
"They are currently having their lunch at the cafeteria. Should I tell them you call?"
"Oh thank you, Mrs. Han. I just want to check. Thank you for the information. Please take care of my brothers."
"Oh yes, sir..."
I hung up the phone with ease.   ***   Chaerin's POV   I'm on my day off today. So does Jaehyun but he said he had a class today. I told him I'm going to pick him up at school and we could have dinner together then. And he agreed. I've been neglecting all of Kun's calls and messages since yesterday. I just don't want to talk with him. Kris hasn't given me any update so I decided to dig more by myself. Kun also had his right-hand man. Someone who he trusts, someone who is close to him, and someone who is a loyal friend of him. Even though I know that he won't tell me that much but yeah, let's give it a try.   "Chaerin!" greeted him excitedly when he sees me.
I wave my hand as excited as him. "Whoa, I don't know your cafe is this big now, Ten."
He just laughs excitedly. "It's been a long time since you come here. I've made a big make-over. Here..."
I take the seat as he pointed.
"You could order anything you want. I call it a welcoming party for you."
I chuckle. "Well then give me the best one."
He told his waiter what kind of menu they should make. I just let him do his job as the big boss here.
"How's your life here? It must be completely different than in England."
I just chuckle. "Yeah, completely different. I need to work my off from the very bottom there. Thanks to the dynasty, now I'm fine."
"Of course, blood is always thicker than water."
I just laugh.
"So what makes you come here? Did you miss me lik
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter