4 - Lunch with His

Destined for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

I finished pampering myself then grabbed my bag. When I make my way downstairs, I see Kun and my father talking in the living room. They stop talking when they see me going down.

"Oh, you already finish, daughter?"
I just nod to my father.
"Tell your parents I say hi, Kun," said him.
"Oh yes, aboeji..."
"I leave first appa..."
I give him a hug then he nods to Kun.
"We leave first aboeji..."
"Yes, drive safely..."

"Oh, I've put the stuff on my car. That's what the ahjumma said," said him.
"Oh, that's good then..."
I brought some presents for his parents and brothers. It's not some, it's a lot.
"You give them too much. They must take you for granted. Did they ask you to get that for them?" He complains about his brothers.
I just laugh. "Nope, I bought more for Jaehyun so don't worry."

We finally arrive at Kun's family house after 30 minutes drive. His family lives in a private housing complex on the city side. His mother welcomes me heartwarmingly. 

"Chaerin!" greeted her when she saw me.
"Hello, omoni..."
She gives me a warm hug. "Aigo... When is the last time you come here?" 
"It's surely been a long time..."
"How come you look this pretty, hmm?"
I just smile.
"Oh, the lunch isn't ready yet. Maybe you can wait at Kun's room."
"Ah yes, omoni..."
"I asked the ahjumma to clean your room because Chaerin will be here..."
I just smile awkwardly. She didn't have any idea about us.
"Where are Renjun and Chenle?" asked him.
"Oh, Renjun is in his room. Chenle is going to the school."
Oh, I almost forget they are still high schoolers. 
"Ah... We're going upstairs omma..."
"Oh yes yes. I'll let you guys know if the lunch finished..."
She gives me another hug before letting us going upstairs.
"She seems like miss you so much," said Kun.
"Oh, are you jealous?"
"Well, kind of..."
He opens his room and it doesn't change that much since the last time I come here.
"When is the last time you're home?" asked me.
"Two months ago? I think that's on Renjun's birthday."

I plop on his bed shamelessly. I know he brings a big bag and he takes out his laptop.

"Oh you're going to work?" asked me unbelievably.
"Oh..."
"Ah, you're no fun..."
"There are some things that I should revise for the Monday meeting." He takes out his glasses too. Oh, he is going to work. I better just watch on the side.

I'm going to his bookshelves. He had a lot of books in his room. And he always had a lot of books until now. He is smart, even smarter than me. During our school days, he taught me and helped me a lot. Even during our university years, sometimes he helped me study. We were taking different majors but it doesn't mean we can't help each other, right?

There are books and old photos there. Most of them are his photos with his friends and family. There is his younger photo together with his brothers. No wonder they look cute now because they were already cute since babies. There is our photo too, during our school and university graduation. My memory flashes to that time. Time goes so fast.

I plop back to his bed with a comic. I steal a glance at him. He always looks so attractive when he is focusing on something. Especially with his glasses. I can't help but smile. Just let the hardworking guy work.

"Aish..."
Wait, how long we've been done this?
He is talking with himself in front of the monitor. And he always looks cute that way. He looks frustrated with his laptop. What is he doing?
I get closer to him.
"What's wrong?" asked me while peeking at what he did. Oh, he is making a presentation.
He looks surprised. "Oh I copy some files but it pastes all of them."
"Which one?" I'm looking for the thing that he is frustrated at.
"This..." He is pointing to the file that he meant.
I scoff. "You had your assistant, why bother doing this?" I move his laptop to my lap.
"I've told you, there are some things that I want to revise for the meeting."
"Ah..."
I've done the thing as he asked. It's not that difficult.
"Here..." I put his laptop back on his lap.
He gives a peck on my lips.
"YA!!" I slap his hand then looking around.
He just laughs. "No one's here..."
"You should buy me ice cream."
"I'll get you an ice cream food truck as my gratitude."
I scoff.
"Thank you..." said him. This is for real.
"Yeah, you're welcome..."
He suddenly holds my cheek and crushed his lips with mine.
"Oh wa..."
I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter