7 - Second Encounter

Destined for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaerin's POV

"Here is for the next patient doctor..."
My nurse hands me another documents. I give my sign then exchange the documents with her. I scan the documents quickly and find my patient name. Is she the same person?
"Nurse?"
"Yes?"
"Is she the last one?"
"Oh yes ma'am. The last one before the break time."
I'm looking at her. "You could take a break earlier."
"Y-yes doctor?" She is looking at me confusedly.
I just smile. "She is someone that I know. I'll work by myself. Don't worry."
"Alright, doctor. I'll get the patient first." She is going out to call out my last patient. My heart beating fast. Wondering is that the same person or it's just an incident. I can hear the intimidating steps. Oh , it's the same person.
"Oh I know why he likes you. You look really good on that."
My nurse just close the door directly. Pretending as if she didn't hear anything.
"Do you come here to checking me out or really need a treatment?"
She chuckles. "I paid already so you have to give me a treatment, doctor."
Oh how I hold myself to not talking that loud so bad. "Have a seat..."
I'm getting ready to check her teeth. How I want to ripped so bad. Oh calm down Jung Chaerin. You're a pro. You could take care a hyperactive children so this is just an easy work since she just had a sharp mouth. Calm down, calm down.

Thanks God, she didn't have a lot of problems on her teeth so the treatment come to an end faster. I put those utensils on the sterilizer box while she rinse .

"Oh how come you could be this calm?"
.
"I thought you would slit my gum a bit."
I take off the gloves then looking at her. "Not only a tiny slit. I could make your whole mouth bleeding without make you feel hurts at all."
She chuckles. "Well then, thank you doctor..."
I just give a force smile. "You're welcome..."
She was about to leave but still holds the door.
"Oh I don't know your brother is that hot..."
What?
She just give me a smirk then left.

Oh wait. I'm getting out in a rush. She already left through the dentistry department main door. She won't touch Jaehyun, right? I'm making my way to the emergency department which is the opposite way. I saw him pushing hospital bed with a patient in a rush. Oh thanks God.

***

Kun's POV

Chaerin is still avoiding me and it's been a week already. I try to call her but she never answer. I left some messages and she didn't replied. There is a time when I ordered her lunch but the delivery man said she didn't want to accept. Instead I gave that to Arin. I know it's my mistake and I should give her an explanation but... Yeah I am afraid she will feel hurt.

I've checked her schedule at the hospital and turns out she is on her noon shift. I left my office earlier just before her shift finished. I can't text her of course. She is going to avoid me then. So I'm waiting for her on the place where I usually wait for her. Her shift is already finished so she is going to left in a moment. Twenty minutes passed but still no sign of her. Did she know that I'm here? Oh that's her.

"Chaerin ah..."
She stops when I was approaching her.
I just smile. "Do you bring your car? I'll give you a ride home."
"Yeah, I bring my car so maybe next time."
I hold her hand. "Let's have dinner first. You must be hungry, right?"
She takes a deep breath. "After you..."
It's her yes.

We are going to a small restaurant nearby the hospital. She told me to not order a lot of food since she is going to had dinner with her father. Alright, I'll do as her wishes. We were waiting for our food awkwardly. How do I start this?

"Chaerin ah..."
"Who is she?" asked her sharply.
"Yes? Oh she is..."
She is waiting for my answer.
"Her name is Seri, she is..." Who is she?
"Your ex-girlfriend?" said her.
"Well you could say it like that..."
"And then?"
"And then?"
"I don't say yes just to know that she is your ex-girlfriend Qian. I'm already know..."
The way she calls me Qian. It gets on her nerves so much.
"Did you have unfinished business with her?"
W
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter