3 - Ice Cream Date

Destined for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun's POV

"Let's get that ice cream!" said her excitedly while pointing to Baskin Robbin's stall.
"Yeah sure..."
She is giggling cutely while we are heading there. I can't believe she, oh no me too, are almost in our 30s now.
"Which one that you want?" asked me.
She is still busy looking at here and there. "This one..." She is pointing to the Rainbow Sherbet. "And the chocolate chip cookie one."
I'm looking at her.
"Oh, do you want a different flavor?"
I just chuckle. "No, I want exactly that one..." Of course, she won't forget that.
"Oh, will you going back home or back to your place?"
I already move out of my house and now living in an apartment not far from my office.
"Back to my place maybe. Oh, why?"
"Let's get one for Renjun and Chenle too," said her while looking at the cold case. "What kind of flavor that they like?"
"You should get one for Jaehyun too," replied me while looking for the flavor that my brothers like. "Chocolate mint and orange sherbert."
"He will be back late. Besides he is a grown-up man too."
I'm suddenly looking at her with an annoying face. "Why a grown-up man can't eat ice cream??"
"Alright... Can we get the pistachio, chocolate mint, and orange sherbert for a take-away?" asked her to the shopkeeper.
"Yes sure ma'am. Please wait for a moment..."
"Thank you..."
She hands me my ice cream. "Is that delicious? Can I have a bite?"
I don't even start to take a bite. "Sure..." I give her a bite.
"Oh, it's good..."
My lips curve into a smile. How come she looks this adorable?

We are waiting for the ice cream for our brothers while eating our ice cream. Talking casually about some adolescent nearby us. I was in the middle of my laugh when someone calls my name.

"Kun?"
"Oh, Taeyong."
"What a coincidence to meet you here."
I just chuckle. "Yeah, what are you doing here?"
"I'm just goofing around."
"Ah..."
He takes a glance at Chaerin who is getting our takeaways.
"You're new girlfriend?"
I chuckle. "Well, you can say it like that..."
"It's done," said Chaerin while showing our takeaway.
"I'll be leaving first. See you later Taeyong..."
"Oh yeah, nice to meet you both..."
Chaerin also bows to him.
"Who is he?" asked her.
"Oh, he is a friend of mine. We're going to the same shooting place."
"Ah, I see..."
Oh wait, did Chaerin hear that?

***

Chaerin's POV

I don't know why but Kun's previous friend's question is hitting me hard. I can't say that we are in a relationship too. But I also can't say that I'm available either. It's been happening since we were young. I've had a lot of boyfriends since I was younger but not with him.

His friend's question is hitting me hard. I couldn't sleep very well last night. It's because of his friend's question. Oh , am I jealous? I am not in the position to feel that way. We are not in an official relationship. Never been in one too.

"Nuna..." Jaehyun waves his hand right in front of my face.
"Oh?" It put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter