6 - First Encounter

Destined for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

"Oh hello ma'am..." greeted Arin.
She used with my existence already.
"Is Kun inside?"
"Oh yes, ma'am. He is on a telemeeting but it will end in some minutes."
"Oh, I see..." I take out a food package from the paper bag. "Here is for you Arin ah..." I put that on her desk.
"Oh, you don't have to do this ma'am..."
Yeah, I have to. So you could treat me and give me more information about Kun better.
"Have a good lunch.." I smile at her before opening the door.
I wave my hand once I'm inside the room. He just gives a sign with his sight. I just casually sitting on the couch. I've been here several times and I am used to it now. Even the other employees also getting used to my existence there. What kind of gossip that surround here?

I prepare the food for us. He finished his telemeeting right when the clock turns 12.
"You arrive early. When is your shift?" asked him.
"This evening. Here..." I hand him the chopstick.
We had a rice bowl for our lunch. It's kinda to return his favor. Sometimes he ordered lunch for me at the hospital so I have done this in a return.

We just talk casually when someone suddenly comes into the room. Unfortunately, it's not Arin.
"Oh Seri, what makes you come here?" He looks surprised by her appearance but tries to control himself so badly.
She is definitely not Kun's ideal type. Light color hair, her forced V-line, and yeah I have to admit this, she is in better shape than me. But still, who the hell is she?!!
"Do you have a good lunch?"
The way she crossed her arms on her chest and looked at me from head to toe. Makes me lose my appetite.
"Oh, it is..."
I'm looking at Kun picking his words. What is this guy doing behind my back?
I put down my chopstick and pack my not finished food.
"It seems like you had a guest...."
"Chaerin ah..."
I hate the way both of them look at me. The one with who-the-hell are-you look. And the other one with a wait-I-could-explain-this look.
"Thanks for the food..."
I take the food package with me. I don't even want to see his face. I wish I could just disappear right now.
She holds my hand when I pass her.
"Who are you?" asked her as if I were trash.
I chuckle. "I should ask the same question. Who are you?"
She is looking at me with her raised eyebrows. I lose her hand with force and then left. Oh wait, this is one of the reasons I gave Arin lunch. That cute girl doesn't even want to see my face. She must know something.
"Arin ah..."
She looks afraid when I call her name. "Yes, ma'am?"
"Who is that ?"
She looks surprised by my tone. "Oh, she is..."
I'm waiting for her to continue her words.
"CEO Qian girlfriend..." said her lowly.
I scoff. "Girlfriend?"
"Y-yes..."
"Do you know her name?"
"Y-yes?"
"Her name. Do you know?"
She is about to cry. Oh please, just answer my question first. You could cry after that.
"Seri... Park Seri..." said her with a shaking voice.
Seri? Who is she? I'm directly taking my phone to dial Kris but...
"I'm sorry. I don't mean it..." said me to her.
"Oh yes... You don't have to say sorry ma'am..."
"Could you let me know if she comes here again?" asked me softly but forcefully.
"Oh yes, ma'am..."
I smile. "Thank you..."

Oh, I feel so guilty for making an innocent girl like her about to cry. But let's put Arin on the side. I should make an important call. The ringing tone makes me impatience. So does the elevator. I don't want to see that face again. The elevator opens at the same time Kris answers my phone.

"Hello?"
"Seri, Park Seri."
"I was about to tell you that. How come you know?"
"You don't have to know. Tell me everything about her..."

***

Kun's POV

I'm out of words when I saw Seri coming into my office. Especially when I'm with Chaerin right now. Of course, Chaerin never knows about her. I never told her about that. So does Seri. Chaerin left with anger. She didn't say goodbye or look at me. I know she feels stabbed.

It's not like I'm cheating behind Chaerin's back. In fact, we have never been in an official relationship too. Both of us know this. We were just unconsciously drawn to each other since we were younger. But it's another story with Seri. It's because of my stupidness, that I fall into this mad relationship. But we are done a long time ago. How come this girl didn't understand?

"We are done a long time ago, Seri-ssi." I'm bolding my line again.
She chuckles. "We are not over until I said it's over..."
She is crazy. 

***

Kun's POV

I tried to call Chaerin again but her number isn't active. I keep typing and deleting the message that I want to send her. Oh, what should I say to her?

Chaerin: It's already late. You should rest. Have a good sleep.

***

Chaerin's POV

"So..." I take another sip from my drink. "She is really Kun's girlfriend?"
"Yep..." And Kris refilled my drink again.
"Oh ... I can't believe this..." I drink in a big gulp.

I can't believe what I hear. That is really Kun's girlfriend. They have been together for some time but not that long. Kris never know why they started. But she is an heiress of one of the biggest fast-moving companies in Korea. Are they just business couples? I don't think so. Kun's family business and hers are in different industries.

"Did you know that Kun has ever gone to counselin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter