The truth

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was left dazed at the entrance of her house after Yeji left, she couldn't even move and just stood frozen in terror, thinking that she must have done something extremely wrong or more like accuse someone who hasn't done anything wrong but she has to find out the truth before changing her mind.

 

Yujin walked inside the house while tightly gripping on the paper bag, Minju smiled at Yujin when she saw the latter walking towards the kitchen. "Who was that Yujin-ah?" Minju asked but Yujin didn't even looked at her and just went to her room. She felt bad for acting cold towards Minju just now but she just really need to know the truth at the moment. 

 

Yujin opened the drawer which is placed next to her bed and took out a charger, she opened the paper bag and took out the old phone, an IPhone 6S plus to be exact. It's really her old phone, Of course she remember the old phone that Minju used at that time and the one she's holding right now is the same one.

 

She plugged the Rose gold coloured device to check if it could turn on but no avail, but Yujin kept on trying and after a hour of doing the same thing she grew tired of it and just put the phone back in the paper bag and went downstairs with it. 

 

Minju quickly lift up her head from the dining table and looked at Yujin but she didn't smiled at Yujin, instead she just blankly stared at her. Yujin understood that Minju is totally angry or feeling sad when she ignored her earlier, "I'm sorry about what I did before um I was just solicitous about this" Yujin showed her the paper bag and sincerely apologies to Minju for the very first time and Minju couldn't even believe it.

 

Minju nod her head and gestured Yujin to continue, Yujin walked towards her and put the paper bag on top of the dining table. "Mr.Park's secretary is the one who came here awhile ago and she asked me to give this to you, sorry I was busy thinking about the new project and forgot to give this" Yujin made an excuse and Minju just gave her a soft smile before opening the bag.

 

"Wait was it Yeji?" Minju suddenly asked and Yujin just nodded her head. "This is my old phone but how did she get this?" Minju questioned as she took out the phone from the paper bag and pressed the power button but the battery is already dead well  must have been dead for years. "She said that she found it while she was cleaning your father's old secretary's office room." Yujin calmly answered which made Minju grew even more confuse.

 

"But how did it went there though? I've never visited inside uncle Park's office" Minju couldn't stop but to question about it and Yujin had the same confusion about the device, she cleared and asked the question that she've wanted to ask since Yeji left. 

 

"When did you lost it Minju? Tell me exact date that you lost your phone" Yujin questioned, looking straight into Minju's dark brown orbs. "Tell me Minju did you lost it before I died or after?" Yujin asked again and even lean down as she rest her palms on the dining table to match their height since Minju is still sitting down on the chair.

 

"I-I lost it a week after I found out about your dead" Minju answered, her voice shaking because of their closeness but Yujin thought the latter is lying because of the way her voice quaver when she answered the question. "So you really send me the message?" Yujin asked but Minju just gave her a confused look, she got angry by the way Minju is acting like she doesn't remember about anything she did. 

 

"I'll take your phone and give it to my IT team. Of course only if you're fine with it since they could make it work." Yujin suggested with a calm manner to not to make Minju grew suspicious about it, to which Minju agreed without any hesitation, of course there's something that she really needs to hide from Yujin in that device but on the other hand she thought that there's no use of hiding any of it since they are already married now. 

 

Yujin had the slightest hope that Minju could not be the real person who shoot her but after hearing that she lost her phone after her disappearance means Minju is the one who send her that text and helped her father or it could be that she really wanted to see her and texted her to come there but it couldn't be since Minju had never came to the bridge that day after Yujin got shot.

 

With those thoughts running inside her head Yujin had her breakfast with Minju then informed the latter to get ready since they have to attend on another meeting with Mr.Choi and Yujin hate it. but she had no other choice but to attend it because their deal is an important one.

 

Yujin parked her red Jaguar at the vip section of the lobby next to Mr.Choi's black SUV and saw the guy standing in front of it with his hands inside his pocket, probably trying to act cool in front of Minju like a model to impress the latter Yujin thought.

 

Yujin unbuckled her seatbelt and Minju also did the same but just when she was about to open the car door Yujin held it, her hand on Minju's as she gripped it tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter