Not the end

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not Minju but Yujin-ah can you go the Shin Corp  and meet Ryujin? she'll explain everything and please be careful on your way Yujin." 

 

Yujin did as Jimin said and went to the Shin Corp to meet her cousin, Ryujin. She couldn't even express how she's feeling right now after hearing that they've found the real culprit and that it's not Minju, her wife.

 

"So we kind of bribed Mr.Park by giving him money and supplying him some guards yesterday." Ryujin started to explain as soon as Yujin came inside her cabin. "He told us everything that happened to your father and you." 

 

"First of all the real person who send you the text is not Minju and the person who shot you is her step sister, Wang Yiren." Yujin was beyond shocked after hearing that, she has been hating Minju all these year for no reason. Everything was a total misunderstanding. She felt guilty but more than anything disgusted about her own self for how she treated Minju all this time.

 

"Mrs.Kim and Minju don't know anything about Yiren, she's a year older than Minju. Yiren is the daughter of Mr.Kim's mistress or wait duh she's the real wife because he was married to that woman two years before he married Minju's mother."

 

"As Mr.Park said to me he has married Mrs.Kim for money and hid about his mistress and her daughter, Yiren from Mrs.Kim."

 

"Wait wait unnie can you call Minju's mom by her name I can't process everything because there are two Mrs.Kims!" Yujin muttered, massaging her forehead. All those new found information about how much of a jerk Mr.Kim is making her head spin. 

 

"Ok ok sorry so as I said before Taeyeon had married aunt Sanhya for money, he's business was getting bankrupted so he has came to Korea from China to find new partners to help his company, that's how he has met aunt Sanhya and married her for business. 

 

And Yerin's mom, his first wife has agreed with the idea and hid the truth about him and her daughter." Ryujin explained and Yujin's blood boiled after hearing all this. Minju and her mother had gone through a lot for the past years without even them knowing it. 

 

"And about uncle Jaemin, they killed him because he has went inside Mr.Kim's office room without knocking and Taeyeon was with his real wife, kissing each other because she had came to Korea for a short vacation to see him. The reception had thought she was just a close family member and just let uncle Jaemin go inside."

 

"And uncle Jaemin had sworn that he won't tell anything to anyone and then Mr.Kim had let him go. But after that he has ordered Mr.Park to hire a hitman to kill your father. By killing him first then let a truck driver to hit his car to make it up as an accident." 

 

Tears are streaming down from Yujin's face and Ryujin also couldn't help but to cry, she hugged the younger one to calm her down because Yujin is breathing heavily in anger. Her jaw clench with her hands balled into fits. "He didn't deserve it unnie, my father didn't deserve any of that" Yujin muttered, she couldn't held her emotions anymore and pulled out from the hug and stood up from the couch but Ryujin held her wrist to stop her.

 

"There's one more thing that you need to know about Yujin-ah" Ryujin said, making Yujin sit down on the couch again. "Yiren was forced to shoot you, Mr.Kim had blackmailed his own daughter to shoot you and if she didn't agree he had said that he'll kill her girlfriend."

 

"I don't think Yiren deserves to be punished Yujin but Mr.Kim, his mistress and Mr.Park deserves to rot in jail until they die." Yujin nodded her head again and again, determined to get revenge. "We lied to Mr.Park and promised him that we will protect him from Mr.Kim because he will surely try to kill him now." Ryujin smirked before continuing, "But he'll be the first one to say goodbye to his luxurious life." 

 

"Unnie" Yujin called Ryujin as she stood up and fixed her blazer. "Is the person who send me the Messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter