006

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]06[/CONTENTID1]
 
[CONTENTID2]My Broken Heart[/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]I got into Jongdae's car."Thanks for coming Jongdae."I said."So,let's wait until she walks out." 

He turned to me."Hyung...You really want me to spy on your girlfriend? This is weird! What does trust mean to you?" 

I rolled my eyes."Kim Jongdae,you aren't going to spy on her alone,I'm here too." 

"I am too!"A familiar voice said from behind.I turned to her & yes,my sister was looking at me."Hello oppa!"She waved,smiling. 

"You are grounded."I said firmly,that was how Junmyeon kept Nayeon under control. 

"You are not Kim Junmyeon,"She answered."So shut up." 

I looked at Jongdae angrily,that was all his fault."Have you forgotten? She's my girlfriend's friend,I'm defenceless in front of her,so when she wants to accompany us,all I can say is yes ma'am."He explained.What a useless man he is,I thought. 

"Look!"Nayeon shouted,pointing at their door."Isn't that Seyeon?" 

"She is,hide!"Jongdae,Nayeon & I tried to hide our faces. 

"Oppas,shouldn't we follow her?"Nayeon whispered."She got into her car & is leaving." 

"What?!"Jongdae the engine & I fastened my belt. 

Seyeon went to different places,their company,luxurious malls,etc.We followed her like her shadow.But the last place was the worst. 

"Hyung,why is she going to the airport?" 

"Shh!"We got out of his car & followed her.She went to airport's cafeteria while carrying her suitcase.The scene I saw broke my heart.She went to a young man,in her age & kissed his lips. 

"Oppa,she's cheating on you,right?"Nayeon asked."Do you know him?" 

"No...Though,I assume his name's Kim Namjoon."I whispered,I felt too weak to talk properly."I thought that woman is lying,but no...Those were all truth." 

Nayeon took out her phone & started taking photos."We need a proof,what if she'll deny it all?"She said. 

"Hyung! Why are you standing here like this? Are you crazy? Go to her! Say something! Scold her! You are her boyfriend!"Jongdae kept saying nonsense. 

"I'm not her boyfriend,never was..."I wiped my eyes. 

"What do you mean oppa?" 

"I was Oh family's plaything...Yeah,only a plaything..." 

"What? I'll show them what is the consequences of treating my oppa like a th_"My sis was about to walk in the café that I caught her hand. 

"Nayeon!"She looked at me."I'll go...You stay."I got out of the car & walked in the café."Oh Seyeon!"I called. 

Seeing me there,her eyes' widened."Baekhyun!"She stood up."What are you doing here?" 

I got closer."I have the same question,what are you doing here? & who is he?!"I pointed at the boy. 

He stood up."Mister,please don't shout."He said."& I am Kim Namjoon.Her fiancé."He caressed my shoulder. 

"Don't touch me!"I shouted."How could you? Just tell me how? You played with me like a doll! How could you do this Seyeon? Are you even a human?"I yelled at her with tearful eyes. 

"Look..."She got closer to me."Baekhyun,sit down...Let's speak peacefully,you are angry now...I will explain." 

"Of course! I must be angry! You didn't have the right to treat me like this! I'm not as wealthy as you are,but still I am a human! I have feelings too!"I was shaking with anger. 

"Sit Baekhyun!"She shouted at me & suddenly,a hand slapped her across her face. 

"Shameless girl!"Nayeon shouted."Now you want to explain too?" 

"You heard her?"I asked. 

"I'm good at lip-reading."She smiled at me."You are thankless Ms.Oh!" 

"Look,our plane will fly in an hour,so please,let's talk peacefully."Namjoon told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter