005

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]05[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]My Confusion[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I was far away in dreamland that my phone's ringing sound woke me up.I touched the area next to my pillow where I usually put my phone & took it.I answered without looking at the name."Hello?"

"Baekhyun?"Her seductive voice made my eyes open."Were you sleeping?"

"I...No...I mean,I was about to wake up...That's not a problem Seyeon...Good morning by the way."I said,but I really didn't know the time.

She giggled,her melodic laughter was the best thing to start my day with."Morning? Baekhyun-ah! It's 12:30 P.M!"

"Huh? Really?"I looked at the clock."Right...Sorry,hehe...It's the weekend,you know."

"Right,but mother wants to meet you."She said."& I want as well.So come here...I miss you!"

Am I hearing right? She said that for real? Doesn't she hate me for being poor? I smiled widely."I'll be there in one hour my babe...Bye!"I jumped off my bed & opened my wardrobe's door.I took the suit Tiffany shi had bought for me to wear it.

When I walked out of my room,I saw Aunt in the kitchen.She looked at me,smiling.Seeing her reminded me of Junmyeon hyung & I didn't like it.It just made me feel guilty."Auntie..."I smiled back.

"Where are you going dear?"She asked.

"Out."Not wanting to tell the truth,I simply replied.

"No,no...I mean,where are you going exactly? I've raised you,don't even try to deceive me."She said with a smirk."Baekhyun-ah,tell the truth."

I sighed.She was right.I could not deceive her,nor Junmyeon hyung.They knew me like their own son."I'm going to see Seyeon."

"See? It wasn't hard,was it?"

"What?"Understanding auntie was sometimes hard for me.

"Telling the truth."She smiled."You can go,take care & come back home before 9 P.M.I'm leaving after making the lunch,so Nayeon will be alone."

I was about to leave,but I stopped."Where's Nayeon?"

"Bathroom."

I nodded & left.

◎◎◎

Immediately after I rang the bell,Seyeon opened the door herself."Hello!"

"Hi."I smiled,but confused.Shouldn't their maids do this kind of things?"Why did you open the door? Aren't you the lady of this house?"I walked in.

She closed the door."The lady of this house is mother,then Sehun oppa's wife & then me."She answered."Actually,I'm the young lady here & I opened the door since I was walking around."

"This house has three ladies? It's big tho..."I chuckled."It needs more than one lady."

She laughed."Right...Last time I forgot to say,you look really good in suit! Really handsome."She took my hand in hers."I like it."

"Thanks."I remembered what had happened the day before."By the way,about yesterday..."

"Oh...As soon as you have gone,a furious argument broke out between Mother & Sehun oppa! They shouted & yelled...Wow! They fight like that once in 20 years...I couldn't believe mother was shouting at oppa because of you...That means you are dear to her."

Unbelievable! That was what passed from my mind."What happened at the end?"

"Sehun oppa agreed to work with you."She announced happily & proudly."That's good,isn't it? We can be closer! That's cool!"

"But Seyeon,"I stopped walking.We were somehow standing in front of the house's entrance."I'm not wealthy as you thought.Do you still want to date me? A poor man?"

"It doesn't matter wether you are poor or wealthy...Look at me,I'm wealthy,half of that vast company is mine.Plus a house in Canada,but I'm n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter