004

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]04[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]My Secret[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Nayeon opened the door & I walked in.She looked at ne angrily."what?"I asked.

"I hate you."She said immediately.

"Huh?"What is wrong with this girl? I have my crazy thoughts already!

"I,I pleaded my friend! I literally pleaded Dahyun to tell his brother about you & you just left like that?! What should I do with your thoughtless & stupid decisions? What should I do with you? You broke uncle's heart too! He doesn't even ask about us! Look what you've done because of that foolish gir_ "

I slapped her & she fell on the floor."Don't you ever repeat your words about her!"My voice was too loud for the first time."I love Seyeon,Byun Nayeon! So shut up about her! I'll do anything for her!"

"Yes! It's crystal clear! You just did what you've never done to me! For her! I just hope she loves you for real!"Nayeon stood & went to her room.The door closed roughly making me tremble.

I closed my eyes.Things were getting more & more complicated.I just hoped thing become better.

◎◎◎

Tiffany shi walked in the shop & I followed her."This one,"She pointed at an expensive suit."What's your idea Baekhyun? Do you like it?"

"Wha-Whatever you say ma'am,but isn't this a little bit expensive?"I asked shyly.I felt ashamed that she was about to spend that much money for me.

"No...So you like it?"She clapped & the shopkeeper jumped in front of us."This suit for this young man."

"Yes ma'am."He bowed & led me to give me the suit.

I walked out of fitting room & looked at them,Tiffany shi & the shopkeeper."Wow! Look at you! You're way more handsome than before.This chic suit completes your attractive face."

Handsome,isn't he?


"Thank you ma'am."I bowed & she walked closer to fix my tie.She made me shy & I didn't know the reason.

"Now,Let's go home."

◎◎◎

We were in Tiffany shi's room,but I felt uncomfortable since what if Seyeon see me here? & then recognize where had her mother found me? However,Tiffany shi was satisfied with my advice.She was showing me some files & contracts that someone knocked the door."Come in."Tiffany gave the permission immediately,it looked like she was waiting for a specific person.

The door opened & a tall man walked in,Oh Sehun."Mother,what was this urgent? There are so many thing to do back at the office!"That was how he greeted his mother.They didn't seem to have a good relationship,or that was how I saw their family.I looked down,not wanting him to recognize me.

"That's how you treat me now?"Mrs.Young stood up & walked to him."Rude! I'm your mother! The one who brought you to this stupid world & raised you!"She shouted & he looked at his feet,shyly."Do you think that you're allowed to talk to me like this because you're married now?"

"I'm sorry mother,forgive me please."He bowed & kissed her mother's hand.I felt bad,I wasn't able to remember my mother's face clearly.That accident! I wished I had died in that acci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter