003

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]03[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]My New Job[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Do you have more siblings?"Seyeon asked,bringing me back to this world.

"Huh? No,It's just Nayeon."I answered immediately.

"So,your parents?"

"They passed away many years ago,when I was a kid."I whispered as I gazed at the ice cream in front of me.We were sitting in an expensive ice cream parlor.I didn't know why,but I suggested to go there.I wanted to seem rich,even though I wasn't.

"I'm so sorry to hear that..."She said,trying to seem sad."My father passed away when I was 6.After that,my mother ran the company & now Sehun oppa is doing so...That company is mine too,but I know nothing about management so I prefer not to experience it.By the way,Who do you live with?"

I looked at her."I...We used to live with our younger aunt,even after she got married because her husband's always nice with us.After turning 18,my sister & I started living in our own house."Why am I even giving this information to you?

"Baekhyun,"I looked at her."Future with you is bright."

Her sentence made me smile."Re-Really?"

She nodded."Yes.You're a good man.You're responsible & reliable,what else does a girl want?"

So if I lost hyung,now I have her.That was what I thought.

◎◎◎

Remember that I didn't have enough money to pay the rent? Junmyeon hyung paid that,but when all of financial supports from Kims were cancelled,I had to work more.So,I started working in a big car wash which was owned by Nayeon's friend's brother,Kim Minseok.Being a little bit late,I ran to the car wash after our date."Hello sir."I bowed.

Minseok hyung was obsessed with time.That was the only thing I knew about him,thanks to Nayeon.He looked at his wristwatch."five minutes & 25 seconds."

"Huh?"

"You are late Mr.Byun,don't repeat again."Minseok hyung was a kind man & at the same time,scary.

"Yes,sir."I bowed.I couldn't risk losing my job,could I? So after changing clothes & wearing the uniform,I started my tiring job."When I become a good lawyer,I will laugh at these days."That was the sentence I repeated regularly to pass my days.

I worked day & night,Nayeon needed to study too,so I had to provide money for her.The positive part was that she could help me & work part-time.

It was one of those days when a middle-aged lady brought her car there & wanted us to clean it.Well,that was our job actually."Polish it as if it has been bought a day ago."She ordered & then looked at me."Gentleman,come here."I walked closer."Take care of my car please."

"Yes."I got the keys & walked to the car,whispering the sentence I used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter