002

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]02[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] My Family[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]We were dating for nearly one month,but Seyeon told me to keep our relationship as a secret so no one knew about us in the university,plus my family.We went out after classes,sometimes,when Sehun shi was busy.

"Baekhyun,are you planning to become a lawyer?"She asked while we were walking in the park near university."Huh?"

"Yes,we are studying for that,right?"I replied."Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking of U.S.? Or Canada?"She said & I stopped walking."what?"

"You...want to immigrate?"I whispered.

"Maybe."

"What about me then?"I was close to tears.She wants to leave me here? I thought.

Seyeon shook her head & walked to me."Don't act like a baby."she took my hands."I will take you with myself,ok?"I nodded."oh God,you're so cute~~~"She stood on tiptoe & to my surprise,kissed my lips."Happy now?"

"Yes."I smiled widely,I was in my dreamland that someone touched my shoulder."Ah!"I turned back to the person.

"Hello oppa!"Nayeon! This girl really knows when to be in the wrong place,at the wrong time.

"Hi Nayeon,what are you doing here?"I managed to control my anger.

She grinned."I was going to the library with Jeongyeon,then she pointed at you,saying you're my brother,though I didn't believe.Because a girl was kissing you."She looked at Seyeon."I see she was right.Don't you want to introduce us?"

Before continuing,I must tell to my sister's friend,I hate you,Jeongyeon.Ok,now,let's continue."Oh,yes.Seyeon,she's my little sister,Nayeon.Nayeon,she's my,my..."I didn't know how to introduce her.

"Hello Nayeon,I'm Oh Seyeon,Baekhyun's girlfriend."She greeted her with a handshake."It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah...Nice to meet you."Nayeon whispered,looking at her from head to toe.Oh Seyeon was rich.Wearing trendy & luxurious clothes was a good sign saying,she was born with a silver spoon in & my sister wasn't stupid for sure."I must leave by now...Jeongyeon is waiting.Goodbye."

"Bye..."

◎◎◎

When I went back to our house,I saw Junmyeon hyung's car in front of our door."Aish...Nayeon & her big mouth!"I nagged as I opened the door to go in.After walking in,I faced with a unrealistic family.There was a great sense of harmony between them.Junmyeon hyung was reading newspaper.My aunt was cooking in the kitchen & Nayeon was playing with Junkyu,our cousin.That peace in house,when I had done what they all had disagreed with,was weird.I didn't even dare to say hello.

"Hello Baekhyun hyung!"Junkyu ran to me & jumped into my embrace.

"Hi Baekhyun."Junmyeon stood up & started walking to me.I put Junkyu down & stepped backward.He took a step forward & I took a step backward.We continued this way,until my back touched the door.

"I'm sorry,but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter