001

Cry For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]01[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My Confession[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"This is not true!"

"She's not the right person!"

"I'm so sorry Baekhyun,but please stop!"

All of those are rubbish! That was what I thought...
I loved her & I was sure she was the best for me.

"Baekhyun,just look...That girl is not the type to stay with you...She's,she's,she's searching for a boy like herself.By confessing to her,you just make yourself look small."Nayeon,my little sister,told me."Oppa,I love you.I'm worried about you...I don't want you to go through heartbreak.Please." 

"I will not go,maybe we are different,but I will make her fall for me! I bet that!"I said excitedly."You'll see that you're wrong Byun Nayeon."

She just shook her head."Ok,do whatever you want..."Her whisper was loud enough to hear,though I didn't care & was about to leave that she said another sentence."Do we have this month's rent? Mr.Hwang is getting angry,I'm scared he'll throw us out this time."

"Don't worry Nayeon,I have money."I smiled & closed the door behind.

◎◎◎

As I stepped in the classroom,a girl ran to me."Baekhyun shi,I...I wrote this notes for you because you were absent last session.Were you sick? I was worried about you."Yes,I hadn't been in class the session before,& the reason behind was that I was working as a tutor & my student,had to study for an important exam.

"Oh...Yes,well thanks Min Jinsol shi."I got the notes & bowed."I wasn't sick,I was just busy.Thank you anyway."

"It's no big deal Baekhyun shi."She giggled & walked back to her friends.

I breathed a sigh of relief."These girls just linger around one person & that's no one but,Byun Baekhyun."I knew that voice very well."If I was as popular as you,I'd be so proud."

"Jongdae,I'm not that well-liked."I said,greeting him with a handshake."By the way,you have a girlfriend.You don't want me to tell her,do you?"

"What? No! I mean,it's good to have lots of admirers."He corrected,a little bit scared which made me laugh."Ah,anyway,I'm so stressed out! Exams are near...You're so lucky."

"Who says I'm lucky? You know I'm not good at English at all."I said.Well,I was a dumb & still I am.

"But,our English professor is your aunt's husband! He will for sure help you!"He said,a little annoyed.Jongdae was always jealous that my youngest aunt's husband was one of our professors.

"Don't talk nonsense! Kim Junmyeon? Help? Are you kidding me? He's way stricter than ever when it comes to me.That kind of man he is."I shook my head.It was really my right to have better marks when he was our professor.I was thinking about those stupid thoughts that my beautiful crush walked in the classroom.As always,shining,bright & luxurious.All the girls' eyes turned to her.She was wearing an expensive black leather coat,dark blue jeans & black sneakers.She was stunning as always.

"Hyung? Baek? What are you looking at?"I could hear Jongdae's question,but it was the most insignificant thing.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter