CH TWEENTY (FINAL)

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four years later

Woogyu House

 

“Nicky, where are you!!! I’m going to be late!! Let’s go!!”

Four years have passed since Woohyun and Sunggyu moved to their own house, the same house Woohyun and Bora lived in; you can say it was the best decision they ever made, Woohyun regretted not listening to his husband four years ago when he asked him to move out.

Sunggyu graduated High School and college and is now applying for a job; he is no longer a teen. Woohyun continued working at the same school and couldn’t be happier; now that Sunggyu had graduated, he no longer worries about him.

 

“You won’t make it to that job interview, kido”, Woohyun calmly scrolled through his messages as he drank his morning coffee, “as if history is repeating itself.”

“I missed one exam, just one!!”

“Which cost you graduation; you had to repeat a semester because of that.”

“Ajusshi, can you be any helpful instead of making unnecessary remarks about my life!!”

“Yah! Who you’re calling Ajusshi!”

“You!! Because you act like one.”

“I should’ve turned off the alarm and let you miss your interview”, Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, “for the second time!!!”

“Ajusshi!!”

“If I were you, I would’ve hidden those unprofessional tattoos.”

“Wah, you’re really old!”

“Old but with a stable job! Unlike you, kiddo.”

“Ugh, why did I marry an insensitive Ajusshi!! WHY!!!”

“Stop yelling; you’re not a teenager anymore; it doesn’t suit you.”

“Divorce, I don’t want to be with you!!!!! Ugh, what made me sign those papers!!!”

“Because of me?” 7 years old, Nicky wearing his school uniform ready for school, hugged Sunggyu, “I’m sorry for taking too long; I was looking for my tie.”

As if all his anger vanished, Sunggyu hugged the boy back and smiled, “you’re right; you are the only reason I married that old man.”

“Don’t listen to him, Nicky; that man you’re holding was head over heels in love with me since he was 12.”

“14!!! Go wear your shoes, Nicky.”

“See, told ya.”

“I was stupid; I’ve grown to see your true colors, Ajusshi.”

Woohyun hugged his husband, and it was all he needed to do to brush his stress away; yes, Woohyun knew Sunggyu was worried about the job interview, “you will do well.”

“Hyung, what if I fail?”

Woohyun smiled, “they will be dumb for not choosing you.”

“Still.”

“Then you apply for another job”, Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s forehead then lips, “I can take care of you and Nicky until you find your dream job, Araso?”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu hugged his husband, “thank you, Hyung. I love you.”

“Do you want me to drop Nicky at school?”

“Ani, I promised to take him to school today, and it’s okay my interview is in three hours.”

“We can go together.”

“Hyung, he wants to ride the sport blue car”, Woohyun backed from the hug, now he’s the one annoyed, “Hyung~~.”

“So, now my car is old fashioned for you two!!”

“Ani”, Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck and whispered, “I’ll gladly ride-”

Woohyun covered the younger’s lips with his fingers stopping him, “God, you make everything ual, don’t you!”

Sunggyu smirked; his husband knew him too well, “Hyung, let’s do it tonight.”

“Y-Yah”, Sunggyu wasn’t ashamed to ask for it whenever he wanted it, and it always shocked Woohyun; that boy is blunt!! “You don’t ask for these things; let it happen naturally.”

“Aigo~~, are you shy, Hyung?” Sunggyu let go of his husband and held Nicky’s hand instead, “bye, bye, Hyung.”

“Drive slowly, and Nicky, don’t play loud music and distract Sunggyu, Araso!”

“Yes, dad.”

“And you!! Don’t text and drive, got it??”

“Yes, daddy”, Sunggyu winked, turning Woohyun’s ears all red; teasing Woohyun is so much fun.

“Y-You little-”

“Bye, Hyung.”

“Bye, dad.”

Sunggyu opened the door to find a stranger standing behind it about to ring the bell, “hi!”

“Hi? Who are you?”

The stranger smiled and then looked at the boy next to Sunggyu, “your son?”

“Hmm, I’m Nicky.”

Sunggyu squeezed the little boy’s hand, “Nicky, what did we say about talking to strangers!!”

“But I’m not a stranger, I’m-”

“Ah~~, are you here for Woohyun Hyung? HYUNG, you got visitors.”

“Omg, why are you yelling-!!! Professor?” Woohyun never imagined seeing his professor from college at his door.

“Nam Woohyun, you remember me.”

“Of course,” Woohyun then introduced his husband, “this is my husband, Kim Sunggyu, and my son Nicky.”

“You are Sunggyu?”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu offered his hand to shake, and the professor took it “nice to meet you.”

The professor was looking at Sunggyu, Woohyun understood why he was there, “come in. you can go, Sunggyu, you don’t want to be late.”

“Hmm, Araso, I’ll leave then”, Sunggyu bowed for the professor, “it was nice meeting you again.”

“Let’s meet again, Sunggyu.”

“Sure, why not.”

“Sunggyu”, Woohyun didn’t like how his professor was looking at Sunggyu, “you’re going to be late, leave.”

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with a smile, “Araso, Araso.”

 

It was unexpected; Woohyun never thought he’d see his professor at his house after so many years, “I see you know the truth.”

“Professor.”

“Please call me Paul.”

The way Woohyun looked at him gave the professor an idea of what he was thinking, and calling him by his first name was a big no, “So, why are you here?”

“Wow, Hyojung warned me about you.”

“You’ve met her?”

“Of course, and I know you know the whole truth; you would never serve me a cup of coffee if you would see me as your friend’s , right?”

“I see.”

“I asked her for my son’s address. She refused to give it to me, saying that he doesn’t want to see me.”

“Hmm, that’s not a lie, and how did you find us?”

“She finally gave up and told me.”

“So, you’re back together?”

Boohyun and Hyojung got divorced four years ago, living a lie his entire life with someone he thought he knew broke his heart, and the worse part was Hyojung showed no sign of regrets. Ever since they got divorced, Hyojung disappeared with no news about her.

“Hmm.”

“Wah, that’s just great.”

“Woohyun-”

“No, I don’t want to talk about your relationship with her.”

“Then can we talk about Sunggyu?”

Woohyun frowned, not fond of how his professor sounded, “what about him!”

“He grew up just fine, didn’t he?”

“He had a rough time for a while, but everything is well now.”

Paul smiled bitterly, “it’s like you’re asking me not to meet him, Woohyun.”

“Hmm, I mean you already did.”

“You must really care about him.”

“I do; I love him, so making him sad over something that happened in the past isn’t on my agenda.”

“I’m his father, and she is his mother; you can’t stop us from meeting him.”

“You’re right, but Sunggyu made it clear that he doesn’t want to meet you or her, so yes, I can stop you.”

“You know Woohyun that I had no intention to leave my son; I had no other choice.”

“Hmm, you’re right, but it took you 18 years to look for him, only to give up again for four years before trying again. So why are you here, professor?”

“I made a mistake. I’m allowed to redeem myself and ask for forgiveness.”

“Sunggyu had a hard time adjusting to his life and all the lies!! You, redeeming yourself is my least concern; all I care about is Sunggyu’s happiness.”

“What if I refuse?”

“If you love your son, you will listen to me and walk away.”

Paul smiled, “you changed Woohyun.”

“Hmm, I’m not 20 anymore.”

The professor stood up to leave, “can you at least think about it, please?”

Woohyun took the card with the professor’s information, “no promises, but I’ll see.”

 

 

 

Hospital

 

“Sunggyu?”

“Hyung”, Sunggyu looked up to find Boohyun standing before him; he was sitting in the waiting area for his turn. The younger got up and bowed, greeting his brother-in-law; it’s been a while since they met.

Boohyun patted the younger’s shoulder, “what brings you here?” he then looked around, searching for someone, “where is Woohyun?”

“Seriously, Hyung! You think I bring him with me everywhere!!!”

Boohyun chuckled, “Ani, but I know my brother is clingy. Come in; you don’t have to wait in line.”

“Are you sure?”

“Aigo~~, of course.”

 

Boohyun clinic

Sunggyu looked at the doctor, writing a medicine note after examining him, thinking whether it would be good to say something now or wait; Boohyun suddenly spoke, interrupting Sunggyu’s thoughts.

“Did you eat something bad?”

“Ani, I usually get nausea when nervous; it’s normal.”

“Yeah, I remember”, Boohyun smiled, “you’re all dressed up. Do you have an important meeting today?”

“Hmm, I have a job interview.”

“Wah, you grew up Sunggyu.”

“Tell that to Woohyun Hyung! He still thinks I’m 18!”

“I’ll make sure to tell him; it’s been a while pass by the house with Nicky, uh?”

“Sure, we will and Hyung-”

“I know I won’t tell Woohyun you were here; he’ll freak out for no reason.”

“Thanks, and one more thing”, Boohyun waited for Sunggyu to continue, “I’m sorry.”

“Why~~.”

“Your marriage- if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t get a divorce, I’m sorry.”

Boohyun sighed with a smile, “it’s not your fault Sunggyu.”

“But-”

“With or without you, I knew we weren’t going to last; I knew from the start that she had feelings for her professor and married her either way in the hope to replace him.”

“H-Hyung!”

“Guess I failed.”

“You still love her, regardless of what happened.”

“Hmm, I divorced her because I knew her happiness isn’t with me; it’s with him.”

“So-?”

“Hmm, your biological parents are together now.”

“I see.”

“Aren’t you curious? Don’t you want to meet your father?”

Sunggyu smiled, shaking his head, “Ani, I don’t need him; I already have a dad.”

“You know that you can’t walk around telling everything that.”

“Hyung~~.”

“We don’t need to know about your intimate, bed stuff” yes, Boohyun knew Sunggyu meant Woohyun.

“Old people are not fun”, Sunggyu got off the chair and bowed, “thank you, Dr Nam.”

The doctor hugged Sunggyu before opening the door, “good luck with your interview and don’t forget to pass by the house with Woohyun and Nicky.”

“Hmm, we will.”

“You’ll do great in that interview.”

“Thanks, Hyung.”

 

 

 

Coach house

 

Sungyeol smiled at his fiancé, studying with a serious face; unlike his friends, Myungsoo had a long way to graduate. Sungyeol proposed to Myungsoo on their graduation day from high school, and the younger didn’t hesitate to say yes, making the coach the happiest man that day.

They have been engaged for four years now; the younger wanted to wait until he graduated med school before committing to marriage.

Myungsoo welcomed Sungyeol with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter