CH FIFTEEN

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High school

 

Mr Lee and Dongwoo stayed in the music room alone after sending Hoya back to his class, which was hard on the younger; Howon didn’t want to leave his teacher alone with his dad; what if he heard them!!! But staying would make things more complicated.

“So, you stopped coming to my house for private tutoring lessons to do it here, Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim?”

“Actually, I asked Howon to come here to inform him personally that we’re not doing the private tutoring anymore.”

“You know I could’ve told my son myself; you didn’t have to waste your time.”

“I don’t consider my time with my students as a waste of time.”

“Student? Is that all, Seonsaeng-nim?”

“I’m not sure what you mean, Mr Lee.”

“I think you know exactly what I mean”, Mr Lee rose from the chair and headed toward the door, “and I think you know what you’re supposed to do, Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Is that a threat?”

“Ani, let’s say a warning.”

“It’s your word against mine.”

Mr Lee smirked, “Seonsaeng-nim, my son is your student; I don’t need proof to win this.”

 

 

Woohyun looked for his friend after taking the attendance to check on him; Hoya informed him that his dad kind of caught them in a way; he hoped his student was wrong because this wouldn’t end pretty for Dongwoo.

“There you are!” Dongwoo was just sitting in the music room staring at nothing, “what happened?”

“…”

“Hoya told me his father was here; what happened?”

Dongwoo finally looked at his friend, “he knows.”

“What! What do you mean he knows!”

“He always knew, I feel dumb!! How could I fall for his tricks!”

“What did he say?”

“To make a choice.”

“Break up with Howon.”

“And break his heart!”

“You can date him again after he graduates! That isn’t worth losing your job for!”

“Would you do it if it was you and Sunggyu?”

“Yes!!” Woohyun didn’t hesitate “my love for Sunggyu would mean nothing if I lost my job for dating my student! No school will hire you, you idiot!”

A knocking on the door got the teachers attention, “I can come later, the door was open-”

“No~, come in” Sunggyu leaned on Woohyun’s hand and walked to the chair, “I thought I told you to use your crutches! Sit down.”

“Why do you have to be dramatic!”

“ME!! Dramatic!!!” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, then gave Woohyun a bag “what is this?”

“Nuna made it.”

Woohyun and Dongwoo looked at each other, wondering if they were unfair to her, “why are you giving it to me?”

“I don’t want it.”

“Sunggyu~.”

“No, it’s weird!”

“What’s weird about it?” Dongwoo never thought he’d defend Hyojung but seeing her trying made him reconsider his opinion on her, “she’s trying to be nice.”

“You can’t suddenly wake up and change your mind about someone; you just can’t!!”

“Well, she-”

“Hyung, I don’t want to know; I don’t want to know why she suddenly developed feelings toward me.”

“I thought you wanted to make peace with her.”

“Hmm, I thought I wanted that, but now I don’t want to; it creeps me out.”

“Araso, Araso, I’ll tell her to take it slow for now, okay?”

Sunggyu nodded; for the time being, he’d rather if she stays away from him, “Seonsaeng-nim, Hoya told me.”

Not only Sunggyu was worried, but Dongwoo also guessed that Hoya was concerned too and sent Sunggyu here to get things straight from him, “his father knows, Sunggyu.”

“Seonsaeng-nim, Hyung is right.”

“I am?”

“Hmm, I would rather he breaks up with me than lose his job; I still can get back to him after I graduate.”

“Aww~~, Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu stretched his hand stopped Woohyun from hugging him, “don’t, I’m still mad at you.”

“Come on~~, let me hug you,” Woohyun wriggled his eyebrows “you know you’re dying for my hug.”

“Eww, no!”

“What do you mean, Eww????”

“It means I’m sleeping with Nicky again.”

“Why are you mad at him?”

“Don’t you dare tell him, Sunggyu!”

Sunggyu gave his husband a challenging look before he spoke, “your friend doesn’t want me to talk to you, Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Yah!! What!!”

“I didn’t say that! Go to your class, boy!!”

“You told me not to talk to anyone but you!! Not even my friends, Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Nam Woohyun, have you lost it!”

“I just didn’t want him to discuss private matters with everyone! That boy has a big mouth.”

“I learned it from you!!! You tell your friends everything too!!”

“You little- my friends are your teachers, and so much for listening to me!”

“I decided not to”, Sunggyu rose from the chair, “that’s who I am, take it or leave it.”

And with that, Sunggyu bowed for his teacher and left Woohyun speechless, “did you hear that?”

Dongwoo smiled “why are you so stupid, Woohyun?”

“Huh?”

“Can’t you tell he is in love!”

“Hmm, he said he likes someone from school.”

“Omg, he meant you!”

“W-What!”

“Sunggyu is in love with you; you were too busy looking at everyone to find the mystery boy he likes that you forgot to look into his eyes. Did you see the way he looks at you?”

“Very annoyed?

“Dummy, he looked in love; he enjoys talking to you even if you’re fighting; he likes it.”

“So, he doesn’t look annoyed?”

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, walking away from Woohyun “God, your boy is right, you’re very stupid!!”

“Yah!!!”

 

Recess

Myungsoo nudged Sungjong to get his attention; his friend seemed out of this world since morning, “what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“You look worried? Are you okay?”

Sungjong paused for a minute before nodding, “Hmm, I’m just worried about dad.”

“You guys, can we focus on me!! My love life is in danger!!” As always, Hoya had to be dramatic to anything that concerned him.

“Dramatic.”

“Shut up, Myung and you”, Hoya pointed at Sunggyu, “talk!! I’ve sent you there for a reason.”

“Well, your father knows.”

“Omg!! Seonsaeng-nim told him?????”

“No, idiot, your dad knew from the beginning.”

“!! What will I do!!”

“Nothing; Hyung told him to break up with you.”

“Yah!! Tell your husband to stay out of this.”

“Seonsaeng-nim is right though”, Sungjong agreed with Woohyun “this might cause Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim to lose his job.”

“Hmm, true”, Sunggyu agreed with Sungjong, “just graduate and date him again when school is over.”

“You guys don’t know how it feels; you woke up one day married” Sunggyu nodded it’s true, “and you were never in a serious relationship; I doubt you ever loved anyone, Sungjong.”

“How would you know?”

“Huh?” everyone’s attention is now on Sungjong “are you saying you’re in love, Jjong?” Myungsoo was curious; he’s been spending a lot of time at his friend’s house, he never said anything.

“Hmm.”

“Why didn’t you tell me??”

“Why~? Were you going to tell me if you fell in love, Myung?”

Bingo, “I-”

“Aigo~~” Sungjong chuckled, “don’t worry, you’re still going to be my number one, Myungie.”

“Yah, now we have sub-groups and favours!!! What about Sunggyu and me??”

“Sunggyu is my second, and you’re definitely last.”

“I’m going to ing kill you.”

“You bailed on your friend when he was in trouble; I wouldn’t trust you if I were him!”

“Hmm, right.”

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu, why would you agree with him~~~!!!”

Everyone was laughing and teasing Hoya except Myungsoo; he suddenly felt like he was betraying his friend’s trust by dating his dad behind his back, which made him wonder if he’d ever accepted it or break their friendship, Myungsoo doesn’t want to lose his friend, especially someone like Sungjong; he’s been so good to him.

 

 

 

Nam House

 

Woohyun’s room

Woohyun had to carry Sunggyu on his back because he forgot his crutches at school, not that the younger mind, anything to be close to his husband, “we will go to the doctor today, I don’t think you need your crutches anymore.”

“Hmm, I got someone to carry me.”

Woohyun smiled, “Yup, I got you, boy.”

Woohyun lowered Sunggyu. “Hyung, I have something to tell you.”

“Sure, about what?”

“About the one I love.”

Dongwoo was right; something about the way Sunggyu looks at him makes him happy, Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheek before he pecked his lips, “if it’s not me, then I don’t want to know his name.”

He knows, Sunggyu smiled, getting closer to the elder’s lips, “can’t you tell?”

Woohyun bit his lips to hold back his smile but failed; he couldn’t stop smiling. “I lied.”

“Hmm?”

Woohyun cupped the younger’s cheeks with his hands as he pressed their forehead together “there is no one else; I was talking about you when I said I love someone from school.”

“H-Hyung!”

“And when you asked me to close my eyes and imagine the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter