CH TWELVE

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam House

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, meeting Hyojung in the hallway on his way to Nicky’s room, and just when she was about to say something, Woohyun opened his room door. The younger quickly entered Nicky’s room and closed the door; he’s thankful not to hear an insensitive comment from her.

“Hyojung, leave him alone.”

“I didn’t say anything.”

“How about you start accepting him now?”

“I have no reason to do so.”

“Sunggyu is-”

“The unfortunate boy that our stupid friend picked from the street!”

 

Hyojung & Boohyun’s room

Woohyun covered Hyojung mouth and dragged her to her room; he didn’t want the younger to hear this, “What is wrong with you!!”

“That’s the truth!!!”

“You mean half of the truth.”

“More like the only truth I know!”

“We agreed not to talk about this.”

“No, Woohyun! You and Bora decided on that; no one asked me for my opinion. That stupid girl, if only she listened to me, I told her that this boy would steal her life, and I was right, he stole you from her!”

“What the , Hyojung!! You guys already knew that I’m gay; if it’s not Sunggyu, it would be someone else.”

“Bora loved you!!”

“And I loved her.”

“Not enough to choose her over that kid!”

“You’re wrong! I chose her!! I never ditched her; she was the one who asked for a divorce.”

“Because she knew no matter what she does, you’ll always have him in your heart.”

 

Bora and Hyojung were best friends; their friendship weakened when Bora decided to take care of Sunggyu and raise him as her brother, and at that moment, their friendship broke each chose the path they wished to live.

As Sunggyu grew older, turning into a teenager, she noticed that her other best friend and husband eyes were on him; Woohyun made sure to take the younger on all their dates, restaurant, movies, and even night walks. Sunggyu was a threat to her relationship with Woohyun.

Only then she decided to ask her uncle for help; Bora had to pay him money because Sunggyu wasn’t even family. However, if Bora asked for help, her uncle would willingly welcome her into his house, but in Sunggyu case, he was inviting a stranger into his house, mistreating him was expected.

 

“Don’t you feel bad for him? His life is a big lie!”

“His existence is a mistake.”

“Watch it, Hyojung; I love that boy.”

“Of course, you do! And that’s what killed my friend! Your selfishness.”

“My wife died in a car accident, which we don’t want to talk about because if we do, it will mess things up.”

“Get out from my room, Woohyun; I want to rest.”

“Promise you won’t say a word to Sunggyu”, Woohyun turned her to look at him when Hyojung gave him his back “because nothing would stop me from telling him the entire truth.”

“What other truth!”

“Don’t provoke me, Hyojung; you know what I’m talking about.”

“Ugh, fine, I promise.”

“Good night then.”

“Woohyun, don’t forget my party.”

“I wouldn’t miss it”, Woohyun hugged Hyojung before he left the room, “and I’m sorry, you know I like you, right?”

“Hmm, I know; I’m sorry too.”

 

Woohyun’s room

“Oh, when did you come back?”

Woohyun found the younger one on his desk again, solving his homework, “a while ago, where were you, Hyung?”

“Talking to Hyojung”, Sunggyu made an unpleasant face, “it’s about her birthday party.”

“Don’t leave me alone; my ankle isn’t healed yet.”

Now that was a lie, and Woohyun knew it, Sunggyu could function on his own, but it made him happy; it sounded as if Sunggyu was jealous, which couldn’t be true, Sunggyu said he’s in love with someone in school.

“How about you spend the night with your friends in the coach’s house?”

“Araso, deal.”

The fastest deal Woohyun ever had to make, teens are so easy to convince; Sungyeol is right; the key is to understand their physiology to control them.

“Finish your homework fast and come to bed; we’re cuddling tonight.”

“What!!!”

Woohyun smirked; shy Sunggyu is too adorable “you said I need to warn you first, and I did.”

“Hyung, I-”

“No more excuses; you promised to work things out.”

“Do we have to do it?”

“Hmm.”

Sunggyu nodded adorably, “Araso.”

 

It’s not like Sunggyu had tones how assignments, but Woohyun’s words made an hour worth of homework lasts for four solid hours; Sunggyu had to make sure that Woohyun was sleeping before he hopped on the bed.

Sunggyu checked whether Woohyun was sleeping or not before he joined him in bed; he slowly hopped in bed, taking his side of it not to wake up the elder, which didn’t work Woohyun back hugged him once he settled on the bed.

“Took you long to finish your homework.”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun off him, “Hyung, it’s hot.”

“Then take off your shirt.”

“Hyung~~~.”

“I’m kidding~~.”

Sunggyu hesitated to ask at first, but Woohyun’s arms around him assured him it felt safe. “Hyung, can I ask you a question?”

“Hmm.”

“Nuna said that there are lots of secrets I don’t know about, and it best I don’t ask about them.”

“She did? Interesting.”

Sunggyu turned difficulty to look at Woohyun’s face; the teacher secured his arms around him like a hook, “she said; I shouldn’t ask about them, it will cost me a lot.”

“Then don’t ask about them.”

“Does that mean she’s telling the truth?”

“Would you believe me if I said no?” Sunggyu nodded cutely “then no.”

“Ugh, you’re lying to me.”

“Yah!! You said you’d believe me!!!!”

Sunggyu turned around again to hide his smile, teasing Woohyun is fun “stop talking; I want to sleep.”

“Yah! It took you four freaking hours to finish your homework!!”

“Wah, were you counting!!”

“Hmm, we agreed to cuddle; I was waiting.”

“Ani, you planned this on your own; I had no saying in this!”

“Come on, tell me, hugging me feel good~~.”

“Will it make you stop talking?”

“Hmm.”

“Yeah, it feels good. Can I sleep now!!”

“Brat, yeah, sleep.”

 

 

 

Bar

 

Dongwoo and Mr Lee agreed to meet somewhere outside the house, not to risk Hoya hearing their conversation; Dongwoo doesn’t know what to expect; it might get ugly, and he doesn’t want Howon to be involved in this.

The location was Mr Lee idea, not that the teacher was fond of that place, but he had no option but to follow him wherever he wanted to go to ends it.

“Can I get you a drink, Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim?”

“Please call me Dongwoo; it’s fine.”

“Araso, Dongwoo, do you want a drink?”

“Water, please.”

“Now that’s boring.”

“I don’t drink, Mr Lee. I thought I made it clear last time, and I’m driving home.”

“Fair, water it is then.”

Dongwoo waited for their drinks before he started, “Mr Lee, I just want to make things clear about what happened the other night.”

“Why are you nervous like that? You’re an adult Dongwoo; it’s okay if you had a wild night occasionally.”

“I have a boyfriend; I just want to know if I cheated on him or not.”

Dongwoo couldn’t read Mr Lee’s face, was he disappointed?? “I apologize then I was teasing you; nothing happened; you passed out from one sip and spilt the rest on your clothes; I took them off to clean them for you.”

Dongwoo heaved a sigh; that was close!! “Thank you, Mr Lee I really needed to know this.”

“Does my son know you have a boyfriend, Dongwoo?”

“I don’t usually share my personal life with my students.”

“Sometimes you need to announce it; these teens might fell for someone as handsome as you, Dongwoo.”

“I’m flattered; thank you, Mr Lee”, Dongwoo smiled, “but I’m not these students’ favourite, believe me.”

“But my son’s favourite.”

“M-Mr Lee!!”

“Looks like my son has the same taste as his dad.”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“I didn’t know you had someone in your life; I was going to ask you out”, Mr Lee sipped from his drink “don’t worry, I don’t steal other men’s partners.”

“I appreciate it, but aren’t you married?”

“You sound like my son”, Mr Lee looked at Dongwoo briefly before he shifted his eyes to his drink, “she always knew I had other preferences; we just never talked about it in the past, and now it’s hard; to hide.”

“You need to solve whatever between you and your wife; no man will go out with a married man unless he isn’t serious.”

“Which makes me wonder, Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim.”

“About what?”

“If you had to choose between my son and me, who are you going to choose?”

“I don’t date married men; I have a principle, sorry, Mr Lee.”

“What if I was single?”

 

No answer was the best answer to that question; Dongwoo’s silently sipped from his water, he rather not answer him than misleading him, and no father wants to hear that their son’s teacher fantasy about them. Dongwoo didn’t know that not giving an answer kind of gave away his choice; Mr Lee now knows that Dongwoo chose his son over him; he just lost for his teen boy.

 

 

 

Coach’s House

 

The day at the coach’s house started normally and ended with a fine dinner, not like how Myungsoo excepted it would be now that he is living with his coach. It’s hard to have one-on-one time with Sungyeol since Sungjong lives under the same roof, Sungjong would call him over to his room sometimes, and if Myungsoo stays in his room, Sungjon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter