CH NINTEEN

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam House

 

Sunggyu decided to move on with his life as if Hyojung wasn’t his mother; all the lies she’s been telling everyone was a bit too much for him to handle. So now, all he got to do is graduate and move out with Woohyun and Nicky in their own house.

As usual, Woohyun found Sunggyu in the kitchen with Nicky eating, only this time Sunggyu looked happier and relaxed. Woohyun back, hugged his husband and kissed his cheek, “good morning.”

“Hmm, do you want to eat?”

Let’s say Woohyun is used to Sunggyu’s cold answers; this boy is moody. “I’ll only drink coffee” he then messed Sunggyu’s already wet hair, “dry your hair; I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Neh~~, Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Come here”, Woohyun applied from the ointment his brother bought on the corner of Sunggyu’s lips, “does it hurt?”

Sunggyu gulped at how close Woohyun’s face was to his, “it doesn’t hurt.”

He then caressed the corner of Sunggyu’s bruised eye, “what about here?” Woohyun knew what he was doing, and let’s say he enjoyed it.

“A-Ani.”

Woohyun ended the younger suffering and kissed his nose before he backed, “good, go dry your hair; we don’t want to be late.”

“Araso”, Sunggyu carried Nicky from his chair, “we will be right back.”

“I’ll watch Nicky; you go and hurry back; you have school.”

“Do you want to stay with your dad, Nicky?”

“Ani”, Woohyun chuckled at how his son shook his head “let’s go, Gyugyu.”

“Araso, Araso, I get it. I’m the unwanted here.”

If getting bullied by Sunggyu and Nicky would make his husband smile even more, Woohyun didn’t mind at all, “Dramatic.”

“Gyugyu, sleep with me?”

“Yah, Yah, Nicky no!”

Sunggyu tried to hold his laugh, Woohyun looked serious, “why~~?”

“Gyugyu bed is with Appa, got it son?”

“No.”

Woohyun was about to continue, but Sunggyu interrupted him, “Hyung, stop arguing with your son, we’re going to be late because of you!!”

And with that, Sunggyu left, passing by Hyojung without a word, “did that kid just scold me!!”

“He didn’t even say good morning to me.”

“Hyojung~, since when Sunggyu says such things, he doesn’t even reply properly to me.”

“But I’m his mother.”

“Easy on him, Hyojung; this is all new to him.”

“Stop defending him! He is not a kid; he is 18!”

Woohyun didn’t want to argue with her, she’s been through a lot, it’s good she opened to Sunggyu and wanted to make things right, so Woohyun side hugged her and apologized, “I’ll talk to him, uh?”

“Hmm, thanks.”

Woohyun let go to prepare coffee, “want coffee?”

“And about Nicky.”

Woohyun stopped; what was he doing, “what about him?”

“He’s taking all of Sunggyu’s time; shouldn’t he be having fun with his friends instead of babysitting your son!”

“He’s not babysitting my son; Sunggyu loves to spend time with him!”

“That is when he thought he was the real uncle.”

“Stop jumping to your own conclusions; I’m not stopping Sunggyu from spending time with my son because you think it’s not okay.”

“He’s only doing this to make you happy, Woohyun; what teenager wants to spend most of his time with three years old? I remember being 18, Woohyun, and I’m sure you do too. Do you think Sunggyu is living a normal life?”

“I-” Hyojung made Woohyun speechless, was she right? Was he unfair to Sunggyu?

Sunggyu returned with a happy child, “Hyung, we’re ready-? Yah!! Hyung?”

“Huh?”

“Are you okay?”

Woohyun looked at Hyojung, then back at Sunggyu and smiled, “Hmm, all good.”

“Hi, Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu only sighed, unable to reply to her, and it didn’t go unnoticed by Woohyun; why did he suddenly change! “Saying hi back isn’t going to ruin your cool image, kid.”

“Fine, hi”, he then looked at Woohyun, pouting, “happy!!!!!”

It was too adorable not to kiss his cheeks, “very, now smile for me.”

“Don’t want to!!”

“Ugh, so stubborn.”

“Whatever! And yeah, Nicky wants to go to play; it’s the weekend, so you can’t say no.”

Why do Hyojung’s words seem right out of a sudden? Who thinks of taking a three-year-old out to play instead of hanging out with their friends at this age?? “Actually, don’t you want to watch a movie at the weekend?”

“Araso, do you want to watch a movie with me, Nicky-?”

“No, I meant you hang out with your friends; I’ll take Nicky to play.”

“Why?”

Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s hair gently, “no reason.”

“But I really want to come with you and Nicky.”

“And I want you to go out and have fun with your friends.”

“Hyung, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, what do you mean?”

“Don’t you want me to come with you?”

“What- no, no, I want you to have fun with your friends, finals are coming soon, and you’ll be stuck at home studying.”

“Hmm, Araso, how long does it take to make a cup of coffee!!! We will be in the car.”

When Sunggyu left, Hyojung patted Woohyun’s shoulder, happy he listened to her, “you did the right thing.”

“I just don’t want him to think I’m pushing him away.”

“He won’t.”

 

 

 

SM High School

 

Sunggyu sighed million times at the music class, unable to pay attention to what Dongwoo said, which didn’t pass the teacher’s attention, but he had a lesson to finish; he’ll deal with Sunggyu later.

“Sunggyu.”

“…”

“Mr Kim.”

Hoya nudged his friend to get his attention; their teacher called him, “Yah, you idiot.”

“Huh?”

“Seonsaeng-nim is calling you.”

Sunggyu looked up to his teacher, looking at him, so he stood up quickly “yes, Seonsaeng-nim?”

The bell ringed, ending the class, “meet me after class, Sunggyu.”

“Yes, Seonsaeng-nim.”

Hoya pouted, not fond that his friend stole his time with Dongwoo, “I’m going to kill you, Kim Sunggyu.”

“I’m really not in the mood, Hoya.”

Sunggyu's voice made Hoya gets all serious, “what’s wrong? Everything good?”

Sunggyu shook his head, “I’ll see you guys after I’m done.”

“Wait”, Hoya stopped his friend, “tell Seonsaeng-nim what’s bothering you; if you can’t tell your husband, then tell someone you trust.”

“What if he tells him? They are friends.”

“Right”, Hoya gave it a little thought, “how about my father? I’m sure he’ll help.”

“Thanks, but I don’t want to trouble uncle”, Sunggyu then poked Hoya’s forehead, “it’s enough he has you!!”

“Y-Yah! You jerk”, Hoya nudged his friend with his shoulder, “fine, tell me, I won’t judge you.”

“It’s about Nuna”, Sunggyu hesitated to say anything. Still, he felt like he was about to explode if he didn’t share this with anyone, telling his friend is better than Woohyun; the latter might not believe him anyway.

“What about her? Did you talk to her?”

“Hmm, and I wish I didn’t.”

“Why?”

“She lied to everyone, Hoya.”

“Lied as in-”

“She told me she wasn’t ; she lied to get everyone’s sympathy.”

“What the-?”

“She even asked me to meet my supposed to be a father.”

“Omg, what did you say?”

“I said no.”

“Did you tell anyone?? That is important.”

“You think they’ll believe me?”

Hoya sighed and shook his head, “it doesn’t harm to try, right?”

 

 

“So”, Dongwoo offered his student a bottle of water before he took a seat next to him, “are you going to tell me what’s wrong, or do I have to guess?”

“Seonsaeng-nim!”

“You weren’t paying attention in class; you are a senior at this rate; you’d fail and repeat it.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll pay attention, next class.”

“Sunggyu~”, Dongwoo felt terrible for him, as if he didn’t get a break since his sister passed away, “I’m not scolding you, I’m just worried.”

“…”

“You know you can tell me anything.”

“Seonsaeng-nim, what do you think of Nuna?”

“Hyojung?” Sunggyu nodded, “you want my honest opinion or-”

“Honest.”

“We were never close back then, I never agreed to her lifestyle, and she never bothered to listen to me.”

“Everybody thinks she is the victim.”

“Sunggyu, regardless of how I felt towards her back then, isn’t something you take lightly” the way Sunggyu scoffed made the teacher a little annoyed, “what was that!”

“Nothing, I just don’t feel bad for her, she said-”

“Kim Sunggyu, this is so unlike you!! After knowing the truth, I thought you’d soften a little; how could you be so cruel?!”

“S-Seonsaeng-nim! But she said-”

“Boys nowadays take things like and bullying so lightly; I thought you’re different, Sunggyu”. Dongwoo was doing the same thing Woohyun used to do; it’s probably an adult thing; Sunggyu’s eyes teared a little, but it didn’t stop his teacher from lecturing him, “great, kids are all the same, drop a little tear whenever you make a mistake, well this isn’t going to work.”

“Seonsaeng-nim, what do you want from me?”

“To open up your heart a little! That attitude is not going to take you anywhere, you know.”

“Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Yes?”

“I’ll pay attention in class next time”, Sunggyu bowed, “I apologize.” Dongwoo was about to smile, thinking his student was going to listen to him and change his attitude, but Sunggyu wasn’t done, “about my personal life, I hope you don’t bring it up here at school.”

“Sunggyu!”

“It’s personal; we’re not even that close.”

And with that, Sunggyu left the classroom, Hoya was waiting for his friend outside the class for support if he needed anything, but Sunggyu walked so fast that he didn’t get to stop him. So, Hoya thought he’d ask his teacher about what happened.

“Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Not now, Hoya; I can’t talk right now.”

Hoya assumed that Sunggyu told Dongwoo everything, “Hmm, I understand, I bet it’s hard to believe.”

“Believe what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter