HEART ON YOU - END

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!! Finally the Finale is here! So sorry!

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL CONFESS FIRST? 


 

HEART ON YOU - END

 

 

The business students finally succeeded in their mock presentation and they were planning to celebrate their achievements with their girlfriends. Since their girlfriends are now close all 12 of them planned to go to the beach for a party. 

 

Hyewon and Eunbi were able to resolve their relationship with Hyewon clarifying that Miona is just her close friend and that her heart wholly belongs to Eunbi only. Eunbi finally said her sweetest ‘YES’ to Hyewon who has been courting her for almost 7 months already. 

 

Yena and Yuri almost broke up when Yuri knew about Yena and Juri’s previous relationship. Yena asked for forgiveness to Juri as she didn’t intend to ghost her during their relationship to which Juri accepted. Juri also informed Yena that she’d be going back to Japan to continue her studies there and even cheered Yena to fix her relationship with Yuri and to not repeat the same mistake. Yena, delighted and courageously faced the raging Yuri. Yena pulled a crazy stunt just so Yuri would notice her and finally got the attention she’s been seeking from the red haired girl. Yuri was really upset however since she loved Yena they rekindled their love and vowed to be with each other forever. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura have been the crowd's favorite couple and even dubbed to be the soulmates that are really meant to be together. They were inseparable from the start and Sakura would always be thankful to Hitomi as she was the reason why Chaeyeon met Sakura. 

 

The youngest couple Yujin and Wonyoung who have been watched by their unnies are just enjoying their own little bubble. Giggles and cuddles is what they live for. 

 

Chaewon and Minju on the other hand are quite private with their relationship but still going strong. 

 

Lastly, Hitomi and Nako just started their relationship and are happily building it together. This ain’t the end but indeed the start of their journey together as a couple. Their friends are really happy for them since they knew how Hitomi must have felt so lonely and when Nako revealed that she was actually there studying in their university because of Hii, they were so amazed that Nako bravely did that. Now they keep on teasing the poor Hii with her failed confessions much to her chagrin.

 

 

Chaeyeon drives the van while Sakura is sitting at the shotgun seat. They are all now ready to go to the beach they booked for their staycation. The other couples are seated beside their other halves. 
 

They arrived and immediately played and swam in the ocean. Night time came and they decided to play the most common game, spin the bottle truth or dare. No alcohol involve just chips and dips with juice drinks since they still have to go island hopping by tomorrow. They prefer to be sober while enjoying their ride on the boat. 

 

Yena was anticipating that the bottle would choose Hitomi as she was really curious on how the two became official. Only Chaeyeon knew and she was whining about it when she was the last person who knew they were official. She thought this could be the opportunity to slander the two lovebirds. 

 

Until finally Yena’s wish came true, the bottle spun on Nako. Nako got nervous all of a sudden since she knew she might be put in a hot seat. Hitomi just chuckled and held Nako’s hand trying to convey that whatever her friends will do she’ll be by her side. 

 

Since it was a truth or dare, without any hesitation Nako just answered Yena saying she’d rather tell a truth than getting a dare out of nowhere and that she was trying to avoid doing something embarrassing. 

 

“Nako-yah! Here is your question!” Yena excitedly chirped. 

 

Nako gulped but otherwise prepared herself for the question that will bomb her. 

 

“So this time who confessed first?” Yena smirked. 

 

After hearing the question, Nako gave everyone a smile and turned her head to Hitomi who was beside her. She looked at her lovingly and suddenly Hii blushed upon Nako’s loving smile at her. Nako then turned back to Yena and got ready to tell them the truth. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Forgotten cups of hot choco on the coffee table. Eyes on each other. The two lovebirds were chirping and expressing the feelings that they were keeping to each other. 

 

Nako’s heart is about to explode, she hasn't been this close to Hii like this before and the fact that she has been yearning for this girl a long time ago. She just can’t believe that this kind of thing is happening right now. She didn't know what to do, they were just staring straight through each other’s souls while their bodies joined together. Nako is leaning at the armrest of the couch while Hii is kind of on top of her while her hands is beside Nako’s hips supporting herself not to put her weight at Nako. 

 

Neither of them are saying anything, sure there is something they want to say in the back of their minds however no words would come out. They were like waiting on who would speak first. 

 

Hii broke her trance first, she smiled lovingly at Nako, she was feeling so giddy and the butterflies on her stomach were all wilding. She thought she wouldn't miss the chance this time. After all, her eyes are still on Nako, the girl in front of her. She gulped and prepared herself to confess for the 4th time. Another all or nothing situation for her. 

 

If she gets rejected for the 4th time then that’s it. However Hii can see she stands a chance this time with the way Nako is looking and even acting at her right now. It was different from the last time they talked. So she was clinging on to that tiny chance. 

 

Hii readied herself until Nako did something that shocked her to the bones. Her eyes widened, mind left blanked and her soul was flying. 

 

Hii felt soft plump lips against hers. Nako kissed her. Yes, Kiss! She kissed her! Nako kissed Hii suddenly. 

 

Nako on the other hand doesn’t really know how to confess. She used to be the one being confessed but she never had confessed to anyone before. As so she doesn’t know what words or how she is going to convey her love, she impulsively does what she thinks she needs to do inorder for her to convey the love she has been yearning to the girl in front of her. 

 

After staring straight into Hii's eyes and soul, she finally made her move and kissed Hii’s tempting lips. Making the other girl shocked. She didn’t do just that, Nako placed her hands to Hii’s nape so the kiss will get deeper. She was trying her best to confess through her action that hopes Hii would get the message. 

 

Hii who got dazed in a second of course got the message and that the tiny chance she was holding got reciprocated this time. So she responded to Nako’s kisses and held the tiny girl's waist also to let her know how she wanted to do this a long time ago. 

 

Both were in bliss, enjoying the sound of their thump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter