EYES ON YOU - Fin Part 2

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi? Hahaha gonna drop this here xD

 

EYES ON YOU

 

 

Nako, still contemplating on her own attempt, took a while using the bathroom when Hii knocked the door to check on her thinking she might have fallen asleep. 

 

She hurriedly went out and apologized to Hii for taking quite a long time. Hii just smiled at her and she grinned the moment she saw Nako wearing her pajama that is matching to hers. Hii didn’t show hers yet. Hii wanted to see how Nako would react if she wore the other pair of pajamas. She guided Nako to her room and immediately went inside her bathroom for her turn. 

 

Nako was left wondering again inside Hii’s room. She sat at the bedside and was looking around awkwardly. Her heart is still pounding, still thinking how she got in this kind of situation and even so thinking how she’s going to confess. Praying she won’t blow it this time. 

 

After a while, Hii finished using the bathroom and went out. Nako is wearing a black colored pajama that matches Hii's white ones.  It seems that she planned to let Nako wear the other pair of pajamas she bought months ago which is a couple to hers. 

 

Hii was grinning as Nako widened her eyes upon realizing she’s wearing a couple pajamas with Hii. She got extremely flustered and a blush creeped on her cheeks. Nako panicked and Hii could clearly see it and she was smiling so widely, she found Nako so cute while panicking. 

 

“Uh-uhm…” Nako was shyly fiddling her fingers.

 

“It suits you.” Hii said while smiling. “I bought this months ago since Yena was pestering me to buy a couple pajamas. She was buying for hers and Yuri’s. I just gave in to her request, this is the first time I’m wearing it actually.” 

 

“It’s really cute.” Nako said in a whisper. 

 

Hii then went out and prepared a hot choco for the both of them since it was still really raining hard and cold.

 

Both of them are now sitting in the living room with their cup of hot cocoa on the coffee table. Hii offered if they could watch a movie while finishing their drink and sleep later. Nako gladly accepted the offer, although she’s a bit nervous she also feels happy spending her time with Hii like this. 

 

Nako was silently sipping her drink. Well she has really not been that talkative in the first place but she feels like she wants to talk but doesn’t know what topic to open. She set aside her thoughts of confessing for now, as she wants to savor the moment with Hii. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter