3rd Attempt (Nako's POV)

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dropping this today ^^

 

Nako's Third Attempt

 

“Omygadnis! I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking.” Hii uttered as she bumped into someone. 

 

“It’s fine. Oh! Hi Hitomi-san! It’s been awhile.” 

 

“Hey! Right it has been awhile. How are you?” 

 

“Fine, I’m meeting with Hyewon, actually we were about to head to the library. Wanna come?” 

 

“Nah, just tell Hyewon I’ll see her later Miona-san.” 

 

“Got it, see you around.” 

 

Miona then bid goodbye to Hii. 

 

Hii continued to walk inside the university and meet up with Yujin and the others again.

 

“Wait! What? Why is Kwangbae with Miona? Does Eunbi know?” She asked in her thoughts. She doesn't know what's going on with her friends and she thinks she has had enough s for today. 

 

 

 

------------------------

 



 

Nako followed Hii but Hyewon tapped her shoulders so she was halted and had no choice but to entertain Hyewon. 

 

“Have you toured around Seoul already, Nako-chan?”

 

Nako was a bit confused by Hyewon’s random question but answered her anyway.

 

 “Uhm...no not yet.” 

 

“Is that so? You can ask Hii to tour you around though.” Hyewon then smirked and gave Nako a wink. She saw Miona at the gate and so left the still flabbergasted Nako. 

 

As Nako watch Hyewon leave with the girl, she remembered she was following Hii and so she continued to walk out of the campus and see if Hii was still outside but to her dismay she can’t find Hii anymore and decided to went back inside and proceed to her next class while a pout can be seen on her face. 



 

-------------------------



 

Dismissal came and the gang gathered again. Yujin and Hii weren’t able to discuss what happened earlier to the others as they got packed with class activities. 

 

“YAH! CHOI YENA!” 

 

“Dude! We have to talk and you are doomed!” 

 

“What? Come again?” Yena got confused at Yujin and Hii.

 

“Seriously! Do you wanna be roasted for dinner Choi Yena-ssi?” Hii said with slight irritation from her voice. 

 

“Nani the hell did I do?” 

 

“Dude! The girl you ghosted is haunting you!” Yujin said straight to Yena’s eyes. 

 

“W-what?” Yena started to quiver upon realising who the girl her friends are referring to. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter