2nd Attempt (Hii's POV)

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And another chapter ^^

 

Hii's SECOND ATTEMPT

 

2 years passed after Hii's first confession, still Hii has her eyes on Nako. Nothing changed. Hii's developing feelings only grew stronger despite seeing her from afar. She is still trying to make her way to Nako and woo her. Hii this time successfully made herself popular because of her efforts and winning the MVP title multiple times in beach volleyball for her school. She's delighted that it was Nako who became her inspiration and motivation to get this far. 

 

She suddenly has her own fangirls lurking around which irks her. But she learned to shrug them off as she is not interested. She's only been eyeing this one particular girl ever since despite being rejected already.

 

By then they are now in their 1st year in High School. Hii had a tournament coming up this summer so she was preparing it with her partner ao Miu. Miu would often tease Hii to invite Nako to one of their games. As the girl is a close friend and knows what Hii is upto. Hii actually tried but she keeps on missing the timing as they are in separate classes and miles away from Nako's circle of friends. They couldn't meet despite studying in one school.

 

It was D-day of the tournament, Hii's club is now preparing, warming up and ushering their visitors from other schools. They can see lots of students would be watching and cheering for them to win which boost their will to get the victory. 

 

Hii was riding an ATV to go to the sandy court, she's still wearing her jersey t-shirt, beach shorts and sunglasses. She spotted Nako's group of friends looking for a spot to watch the match so she deliberately passed by them to see her and might get noticed by Nako. And so she did pass in infront of them and since she was wearing sunglasses no one noticed she was looking at Nako. Luckily Nako indeed noticed Hii and looked in her direction while driving to the sandy court. 

 

Nako's group of friends was able to spot a bench so that they could watch the game closely. They were near Hii and Miu's water station. The team is now warming up and Hii notices where Nako is sitting and immediately shows her subtle moves to impress the little bean that has been watching. 

 

In a short while, the referee signalled that the game would start. Miu is already in her two piece sports attire, while Hii did not yet remove her jersey t-shirt. She wore it from the 1st match of the game until the finals. They easily won and now they reached the championship game. It was then half time when Hii is now soaked with sweat and she badly needs to change already. 

 

However clever Hii has plans. She intently changed right in front of Nako's group, she removed her jersey using only her left hand while her right hand is holding the water she poured to herself first before removing the jersey shirt. When she removed it everyone gawked at Hii's toned body. Her abs were really that of an athlete, her fair white and now reddish skin sun kissed by the sun is very eye-catching. Murmurs can be heard now from the crowd. 'Why did she just remove it now?' ``She could have removed it earlier OMG' 'She's freaking hot!?". After removing her jersey shirt she's already wearing the two piece sports attire which paired with Miu. 

 

Hii's plan did work as Nako saw Hii. Who wouldn't when she changed right in front of her? Along with the others she also gawked at the sight. She saw Hii's toned body while sweat and water was dripping all over her sun kissed body and she can't deny it. She found it hot that she gulped. She also noticed below the chest area on the right side, Hii has a tattoo but she cannot read it since she's quite far away. She was at first shocked as she didn't think Hii would have a tattoo. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter