1st Attempt (Hii's POV)

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we gooo!

 

Hii's FIRST ATTEMPT

 

Yabuki Nako is just an ordinary middle schooler doing her best to achieve her dreams and enjoying her student life. She had set her dreams and goals already despite being young. As a student, Nako wants to experience lots of things. To learn and have fun as any teenager does as part of growing up. 

 

Nako also is a beauty herself, she's known  as a doll-like adorable cutie that you want to put her in your pocket. With her distinguishable features she had lots of suitors, captivating the hearts of all ages. A lot of people wants to be with her as she is so adorable and lovable. 

 

However Nako rejected ALL her suitors stating she would like to concentrate on her studies. Although she said that she wants to enjoy her days as a teenager she is not interested in being in a relationship since to her she is still young. She wants to be useful to society in the future, thus studying is one of the keys. Though Nako believes in love but to her she wants to save her 'YES' to the person her heart choses. 

 

Honda Hitomi, a 2nd yr middle schooler is one of the admirers Nako has. A typical teenager who wants to explore and such. Hii laid her eyes on Nako the first time she saw her. She got captivated with the small but oh-so-pretty bean and so she did not waste her time and confessed to Nako. 

 

Hii bravely handed the flowers and letters she prepared for her ultimate crush at the back of their school gym. She was delighted that Nako agreed to see her. 

 

"Hi! Er..uhm..T-Thank you for agreeing to see me here. Uhm..so uh, hey by the way, these are for you. I hope you like it." Hii shyly handed the flowers and letters she prepared.

 

"Well, who would not agree when you asked me directly and in front of the teachers who were staring at us in the hallways. Hmm?" Nako raised her brow while chuckling and continued

 

"Anyway, Thank you for these. I appreciate it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter