1st Attempt (Nako's POV)

Eყҽʂ Oɳ Yσυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! Vulgar words from Characters.

 

Nako's First Attempt

 

“Yah! Lemme copy yours. Come on! We’re good friends right? Hehehe.” A duck-like girl has been pestering Hii since this morning just to copy her task sheets. 

 

“Shut up! Do yours! Do you want me to tell this to Yuri?” Hii rebutted.

 

“Dude, don’t you ever cross the line. I’m kidding, okay? Urgh why business s are so hella hard!” Yena - the duck-like girl’s name keeps on whining.

 

All of a sudden Yena received a playful slap. 

 

“YENA-YAAAAH!!!!!!” This time a puppy-like girl waddled her way to the two. 

 

“Urgh! What is it pup?” Yena groaned. 

 

“Are your task shiiiiits done?” Yujin - the puppy-like girl asked while grinning. 

 

“Still in the trash. How about you, dummy?”

 

 “I’m not dumb! I had Wonnie teach me the fundamentals.” 

 

“You what? Dude, Wonyoung is from the Department of Law and you are a freaking heir to the throne. You should be ashamed!” Yena teased Yujin.

 

“Are you deaf? I told you I had her teach me the fundamentals only then I continued to finish the rest since it’s all about marketing already.”

 

Hii just listened to her bantering friends while continuing to proofread her research. It has been 2 years since she departed from Japan to Korea and studied in a famous university in Korea. She took a business course as she aims to be a successful business woman someday. She is also now good at conversing in Korean and English.  

 

“Tomi-yah, let Yena copy yours just this time.” 

 

“Urgh, not you too Yujin. I’ve had enough today.” Hii rolled her eyes to her two friends. 

 

“Where are the others? Babe time?” Yujin asked.

 

“Chaewon went to pick up Minju at her department, Kwangbae is with Eunbi at the student supreme government room and Chaeyeon says she’s gonna meet Sakura’s cousin.” Hii replied since she knew Yena wouldn’t give a proper answer. 

 

“Ow, babe time it is. What about you Yena-yah? I thought you and Yuri were gonna marry already.” Yujin teased.

 

“Yuri is for dating only.” Yena proudly smirked.

 

However she was met with a flying book and it hit the back of her head.

 

“Yah! Ouch! What was that for?” Yena groaned in pain, she tilted her head and faced Yujin then blamed the puppy-like girl. 

 

Hitomi and Yujin just laughed at their friend who was still confused as hell. ‘Where did the book come from?’ 

 

Yena then picked up the book “What are y’all laughing at??” 

 

“So you are not gonna marry me?” A girl with a husky voice is standing behind Yena. 

 

Yena gasps upon hearing her other half’s voice and jolts up from her seat and faces Yuri. 

 

“Oh! Hello there, pretty girl!~ You’re so pretty.” 

 

“Pretty your face. Hmmmph.” Yuri looked away from Yena and pouted.

 

“Oh! Come on JoYul~ you know I am just kidding right? Of course I’ll marry you.” Yena then hugged and pecked Yuri’s pouting lips. 

 

“Let’s go?” 

 

“Huh? Where to?” Yuri asked as she’s been dragged by Yena.

 

“Let’s get married.” Yena then pulled Yuri away from Yujin and Hitomi, earning a disgusting look from the two.

 

“Get a room will ya?” Hii said as she rolled her eyes. 


 

-------


 

“Yujinnie?” 

 

This time a bunny-like but tall girl is approaching the group of friends.

 

“Oof, mine’s here. Babe time. Yes Wonnie?” Yujin waddled her way to Wonyoung.

 

“Kkura unnie told me she’s gonna let us meet her cousin.” 

 

“Oh really??? Yey! The gang will get even bigger and who knows Tomi will finally have a girl for her.” Yena popped out of nowhere after dragging Yuri and nudged Hii who was glaring at her. 

 

As of today, Hitomi was able to gain lots of friends who share the same interest as her. She first befriended Sakura who is also a fellow Japanese, she’s happy she has someone she can talk to in her mother language. Then she came to be close with her classmates in her department Yena, Yujin, Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Hyewon. 

 

Hitomi was the reason also as to why Chaeyeon and Sakura met and eventually started a relationship since Hii and Chaeyeon are members of the Dance club in their university along with Yena, Yujin and Chaewon as Hyewon is a member of the Photography club. Hii decided to join the Dance club as there is no more Beach Volleyball Club in the university.

 

As Yena , among her group of friends she was the only one left with no love interest. Chaewon and Minju have been together since their highschool days while Hyewon is courting Eunbi. Yena and Yuri met during the university’s festival, became friends till Yena fell in love with Yuri. Yujin and Wonyoung are childhood friends who turned to lovers just recently. Hii isn’t bothered as she’s happy she can see her friends enjoying their university life wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter