How It All Began (Part Three)

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: credits to my friend who actually helped me make this lol (yeah she made most of them)

 

 

 

 

 

They stared at each other straight in the eyes for a while. Wendy eyes were full of fear while Irene's were still full of that vague expression.

Then the bunny decided to smile and giggle. "H-How..."

"Honestly, you were kind of obvious." Irene lets out a dreamy sigh. "You only give me food and not to the other trainees, you stare at me almost always whenever we had our private vocal lessons, you tried to be stand or sit close to me every time, and many other ways." she paused, sitting up from her bed.

"I actually observed every detail of your actions and it makes me really giddy when I discovered that you like me back through your actions."

Wendy abruptly got up from her bed with a perplexed look. "Like you back?"

"Yup, that's why I pay close attention on your actions and movements, always hoping that you would like me back." Irene rubbed her eyes. She got up from her bed and went to the vanity table to apply Vaseline on her lips after realizing it drying up.

"I tried to send signals back but it seems like you didn't catch my hints." she turned around and gave her a small pout. "So...you like me back?"

Irene walked back to her bed and chuckled. "You still don't understand what I'm saying?"

"What?"

Wendy still couldn't believe what she's hearing. Her mind was malfunctioning and she seriously couldn't even say form a single, proper sentence.

"B-But...why..." Wendy stared at her in awe while playing and fidgeting with her fingers. Irene gave her a loving look and a smile. "You're adorable, sweet, warm, helping, pretty, friendly and many more, Wan-ah. And yes, you are pretty in my eyes."

Wendy blushed at her words, turning her head to the side to look away. "Hey, you're saying th-that because you probably didn't want to hurt me." Wendy's eyes then started to roam around the room nervously.

Then Irene sighed and lunged her head forward, kissing Wendy right in the lips. The hamster shot up from her seat and gently pushed Irene away from her in shock.

The bunny responded by tilting her head to the right with a giggle. "Those came from my heart and they are truly sincere, Seungwan. Even if you didn't think you're good enough, to me, you're more than enough." Irene smirked after mastering those cheesy line.

"Since when do you know how to even say those cheesy lines?" Wendy lets out a short laugh.

Irene sat beside Wendy with a cheeky grin. "I learned from the best." Irene started kissing Wendy passionately.

Wendy felt her heart dancing in excitement as she kissed Irene's soft and plump lips. All her fantasies of kissing Irene like this has finally came true and that made her more than happy. She deepened the kiss by pulling Irene in the waist and inserting her tongue in , releasing a tiny moan from Irene.

And then slowly, Wendy's hands started to roam around Irene's body, from her waist to her wrist, from her shoulder and moved up until she cupped the back of Irene's head while her other hand is resting on Irene's waist.

Irene stayed still and started clashing with Wendy's tongue inside . This made Wendy a lot, wanting something more than. Her pajamas has started to build a small tent inside, so Wendy quickly took her blanket and covered it without breaking their heated kiss.

Because of her stupid, crazy hormones, she tried her best to stay only at this level and nothing more.

Their desire to each other were so strong that they had a heated make out at 3 AM, their low, panting noises filled the whole room.

Their kiss ended when both of them wanted some air to breathe. A string of saliva connected their mouths as they slowly break the kiss and giggled softly at each other.

Wendy gently cupped Irene's cheek and kissed her in the forehead lovingly. "I love y-you, Eonni."

Irene smiled at her endearingly and sighed. "I love you too,"

 

 

Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri had no idea when they both confessed AND made out in their bedroom that night and Wendy and Irene has no intention on saying them about that.

So for now, both of them still have no label on their relationship but both already knew their feelings for each other yet none of them are ready for commitment.

The next day, before starting their day, Irene cuddled with Wendy for a quick while in her bed before the other members would see them and then started to take a bath to prepare for another day of practice and lessons.

Everything is normal, trainees would start their day by exercising and then attend to language lessons and take a lunch break and have dance, rapping, vocal, modelling, and acting lessons and so on. But what changed is that Wendy and Irene would usually have a secret date after training and they've been doing this for a few months now.

They would squeeze their date somewhere before dinner and they would eat in a restaurant, visit a mall, and mostly just stay in their bedroom, playing cards and maybe cook food together.

Small things like those already makes them happy and they kept those stuff to themselves only and not to the others.

"Alright, dismissed!" addressed the modelling teacher before the trainees lets out tired sighs simultaneously. "Hey, Seungwan-ah, what are you going to do a little later?" Seulgi wrapped her arm around Wendy's neck from behind. "Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing, just a little curious." she replied. "Well, going somewhere." shrugged the hamster.

Seulgi quirked a brow at her. "By your own? You usually didn't go somewhere by your own unless someone is with you."

"A friend of mine will come with me, actually." Wendy gave Seulgi a toothy grin. "Huh, that's nice. Anyway, enjoy! I'll be taking a quick nap." she pats Wendy's back cordially before running back to the dorms. Every trainee exited the room and went straight to their dorms but Wendy stayed somewhere in the hallways to wait for Irene.

Irene came up behind her quietly and covered her eyes playfully, causing Wendy to yelp.

"Guess who?" Irene giggled. "Irene Eonni," Wendy turned around and removed her hands from her eyes with an excited grin. "Ready for our date?" Irene held Wendy's hand by her pinky. The hamster did the same things with the same grin.

"Of course, where do you want to go this time?"

"I don't know, maybe somewhere in the park? Is that alright with you?"

Irene nodded with a genuine smile. "That sounds great! Come on now, we still have to practice." she took her hand and both ran throughout the hallways.

They first went to the dorms to get their masks and caps and quickly took a taxi as soon as they secretly went out of the building of SM.

In ten minutes, they arrived in the nearest park just in time to see the sunset. Both Wendy and Irene sat beneath a tree to take a rest from their nonstop practicing back in the building. They had also brought snacks in their little backpacks and ate them as they talk about stuff and life.

Wendy turned to the girl and thought about being with her, like, being official together. One of her desires is to have her for own and have a future together. Until she shook her head and went to reality with Irene looking at her curiously.

"You alright?" asked Irene. Wendy blinked fast and cleared with a blush slowly appearing in her cheek. "Y-Yeah! Just...thinking about something." Wendy chuckled awkwardly.

Irene giggled and took a sip from her water bottle. "You know, I'm really confident that we would debut as a group." she said. Wendy turned to her and smile. "What made you think like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter