Arin The Little Babysitter

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recently, Red Velvet has been preparing for their next comeback this coming August, which clearly means that the staff and especially the members of Red Velvet to have packed and hectic schedules.

Wendy and Irene have also tried to find some times so they could have a date after their busy on taking care of their three little ones and even on working as an idol.

The three other members really wanted to babysit their kids but then they realized that they're equally as busy as they are in work. So then Irene asked her parents if they could take care of the kids. Gladly, her parents are delighted to take the job as babysitters for their grandchildren.
 

The couple had also started teaching four-year-old Arin simple things on how to take care of her twin siblings. Arin was more than happy to learn the stuff that they had taught her, obeying every single thing that they had asked her and she would also help Irene on sweeping and mopping the floor.

"Remember what I tell you the past few days, Arin-ah?"

Irene and Arin were inside the bedroom with the little girl sitting on the chair, facing the mirror of the vanity table as her mother styled her hair into a high ponytail. "Always keep an eye on Ahreum and Ahjun, tell them to clean up the toys if they've finished playing, and tell them to not fight with each other." said Arin while staring at herself in the mirror.

"And then?" Irene finished up by cupping both of her daughter's cheeks from behind. "Always help Halmeoni and Halabeoji on chores!" The little girl grinned up at Irene through the mirror.

"That's right! Good girl~" Irene giggled, giving Arin's cheek a sweet kiss. Arin let out a genuine fit of laughs as her mother nuzzled her face on her neck affectionately while hugging her small waist.

She hopped out of her seat and turned around, gazing up at her mother in confusion. "Are you going somewhere, Eomma?" asked the little girl after noticing Irene wearing a plain, black shirt with a pair of blue jeans while a shoulder bag is resting on her shoulder.

Irene knelt down to maintain eye contact with her daughter and nodded as she held her hands. "Yes, sweetie. Eomma and Appa are going to have a date today." She stared into Arin's innocent, doe-like eyes as hers. "Date?" she tilts her head to the right innocently, her cute ponytail swinging behind her.

"A date is where two people spend time alone together, Arinnie." Irene smiled warmly at the little one. "Why?"

"Because Eomma and Mami haven't spend time alone together for a while, sweetie. We always focus on you, Ahjun and Ahreum and even in our jobs." replied Irene.

"Okay," Arin adorably beamed. Wendy then entered the bedroom, wearing the same exact outfit from Irene's while bringing a clutch on her hand. "Huh? I thought Arin was you for a sec." Wendy chuckled. Well, it is true. Wendy is still a little confused who is who when Irene and Arin are beside each other and she finds that really endearing.

"Anyway, are you ready now, Babe?" Wendy offered Irene a black cap and mask to disguise themselves as they go out to the public. "Yup! My parents would be here right...now." Just in time, the doorbell could be heard ringing in the entrance of their apartment room.

"I'll get it," Wendy quickly headed towards the living room and opened the door to see Mr. and Mrs. Bae smiling heartily at her. "Hello~!" Wendy bowed to the politely and smiled back.

"Hello, Seungwan-ah~ I see that you're taking our Hyun-ah on a date." Mrs. Bae giggled, looking up at her husband who is also giggling with her. Blushing furiously in response, Wendy shyly nodded. "Yeah, I mean, we haven't took a date for a while since we're working as parents and idols." She said bashfully. "Also, come in! You can watch some TV first!" Wendy stepped aside from the entrance way with a cordial grin.

"Thank you," the two thanked the hamster as they entered the apartment room. "Halmeoni! Halabeoji!" Arin ran to her grandparents with her arms open wide. "Aigoo! Our Arinnie~" Mrs. Bae knelt down to hug her granddaughter.

"Arin-ah~ We haven't seen you in a year!" Mr. Bae chortled, patting Arin's head playfully. "When did you last saw her again, Mr. Bae?" Wendy stood behind them with her arms crossed and chuckled.

"We last saw her when she was only two years old~ I remembered that we don't understand most of what she said." said Mr. Bae.

"Eomma~ Appa~" Irene appeared in front of her parents while carrying the two-year-olds. "Hyun-ah!" Mrs. Bae almost cried after seeing her daughter for the first time in a year. Mr. and Mrs. Bae didn't visit the family last year since the pandemic have been starting to get a little more dangerous but thanks to vaccines, they could finally visit them every month without any worries.

"Hi~" Ahjun waved at his grandparents adorably. "Aigoo, are those the twins?" Mrs. Bae gasped in awestruck wonder. Irene giggled and nodded. "Certainly, they've grown a little bigger now, don't they?"

"How old are they already, Hyun-ah?" Mr. Bae slowly rubs the sleeping baby's back while kissing his daughter on the cheek. "Two years old. You last saw them when they were like, nine months old."

"They grow up so fast!" Mr. Bae took the boy from Irene. "Halbeoji~" said the boy with the sweetest grin. "The twins sure do look like a mixture of you two. I thought they would look like Seungwan since Arinnie got all of your facial features, Hyun-ah." Mrs. Bae showed Ahjun's face with kisses while Irene and Wendy are giggling in the background.

"Anyway, we'll be going now, Appa and Eomma. We'll be seeing you two a little later~" Irene hugged both of her parents. "Alright, enjoy your date, you two! We'll take care of these cute little rascals." Mrs. Bae winked at her daughter before taking Ahreum from Irene.

"Alright! Bye!"

The two linked hands with smiles on their faces and left the apartment room while Mr. and Mrs. Bae continued to wave at them. "Halmi, Eomma said that she left food on the fridge so we can eat." Arin approached her grandparents from the playpen, pointing the refrigerator with her index finger.

"Oh, thank you, Arinnie. Halmi and Halabeoji will be reheating the food, okay? Please take your little sister first." Mrs. Bae puts down Ahreum, who's already wide awake from sleep. "Okay, Halmi~" She took her little sister's hands and brought her inside the play pen.

"Eomma~?" Ahreum held onto the fences of the play pen. Her eyes scanned the whole area, trying to find her mother and father. "Eomma and Mami are dating, Ahreummie." Arin sat down beside her sister and hugged her tiny waist with a small smile.

"Eomma~" she turned to her sister with a sad pout. Arin already knew when she sees that pout of hers. She would be crying in a minute if she's still finding for Irene. "Petty-ah! Do you want to play with Eonni?" Arin quickly ran towards a box full of their toys. She took a Ahreum's favorite Petty (she's a Pororo character, by the way) toy and gave it to her.

"Look! It's Petty!" She opened her little sister's hand and puts the toy there, which actually worsened Ahreum's whimpering.

"What about we watch Pororo! Eonni will get the remote, okay?" Arin got up from her place, opening the plastic gate of the play pen to get the remote sitting on the couch. "I want Eomma~" The little girl snivelled. "Arin-ah? Can you look after Ahjun too? Thank you, Angel Face~" Mr. Bae grinned from the kitchen when Ahjun ran towards his older sister to hug her.

Right after pressing a one hour Pororo the Little Penguin episode on Youtube in their Smart TV, the theme song of Pororo started to play throughout the whole area of the living room.

'Hello friends, hello my good friends'

'Let's play together with playful Pororo—'

"Eomma~!" Ahreum fell on her and started to cry, wailing 'Eomma' over and over again.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter