How It All Began (Part Five)

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group have been progressing more as more months have passed and then Yeri has been added, which delighted Red Velvet so much.

Their first mini album, Ice Cream Cake, went pretty well and they got a total of six wins, which brought all of them to tears after all of their hard work and years and years of training had paid off. And then the next thing happened as they promoted their first full album, The Red, Wendy and Irene have officially told the members that they are together ever since they debuted.

The members aren't that shocked after the two were being a little too obvious about their relationship but gladly, they're really happy that the two have finally revealed about it.

Wendy and Irene have been doing a lot more dates than before after their schedules have enough free time for each other. They would have simple dates in a park, eat in a restaurant, and even go grocery shopping.

Seulgi would usually tell them to buy some Pringles whenever the couple would go grocery shopping after their date and it annoys Irene so much since the manager had scolded her for giving Seulgi too much Pringles.

But that never stopped the bear after her best friend Wendy would secretly bought some for her without her girlfriend knowing.

After another day of rehearsing and practicing, the five members went back to their dorm to go to sleep. Nowadays, each members have their own rooms and that upsets Irene a lot. She wouldn't be sleeping next to her hamster every night. So sometimes, once the three members are sound asleep in their bedrooms, Wendy sneaked into Irene's room in the middle of the night and sleep inside there with her.

With a pout, Irene tossed and turned in her bed, trying to make herself sleep. She should wake up early in the morning so she could have her workout routine to maintain her figure and then practice her singing for their next comeback.

But then her eyes shot open after thinking about Wendy. In a swift move, she took her phone from the nightstand and messaged the hamster to come over to her bedroom and sleep beside her. In just a second, Irene could hear Wendy's soft knocks from the door. With a grin, she got up from bed and opened the door quietly to see her pretty girlfriend carrying a pillow while wearing pajamas.

"I was lonely, Babe." Irene wrapped her arms around her girlfriend as soon as Wendy closed the door. "I can see," giggled Wendy before giving her a peck in the lips. "Give me one more, Babe." Irene pouted when Wendy gave her another one with a smile.

Wendy and Irene then lied down at the bed with Irene moving a little further to the edge to make space for her girlfriend.

"I miss sharing a room with you. The manager must've suspect about our relationship." Wendy cuddled up with Irene and gave her kisses on the forehead. "You think so?" asked Irene while giggling.

"Just kidding," Wendy gasped a little when Irene started playing with her . "Hey, stop that, Babe." Wendy looked down at her lover who's giving her an innocent grin.

"Can't help it, Babe. Your is really squishy." said Irene. "Ah! What was that?!" Wendy quickly jumped out of the bed while taking her pillow out and covered her crotch area. Her face now turned red as strawberries a little later. "Sorry, sorry, I was kind of getting naughty with my hands." Irene smirked. Wendy's heart was starting to beat fast after she felt her girlfriend's hand touching her balls a little from behind.

Yes, her balls.

Irene still doesn't know about her huge secret and she still has no intention to tell her yet. "Come back here, Babe. I didn't mean to scare you like that." Irene her lips with a cheeky smile on her lips.

Slowly, Wendy went back to bed, putting the pillow back and then lied down beside her girlfriend.

"Kiss me, Babe. I want some of your smooches before we sleep." said Irene. "Of course, Babe." Without any hesitations, Wendy kissed her girlfriend and deepened the kiss at the same time. Irene smiled, liking how her lover obeys her orders instantly. "Babe, can I ask you something?" asked Irene, caressing Wendy's nape while staring at her straight in the eye.

Wendy stared back and gave her a loving smile. "What is it, Babe?"

"Are you worried that...the fans will know about our relationship? I mean, I'm kind of worried that maybe they'll get suspicious about us." said Irene. Wendy sighed and kissed her forehead.

"A bit, but mostly I'm not worried because I have you. I don't mind whatever the fans are saying about our relationship."

"That's alright, Babe. Don't worry, we probably won't get caught." Wendy smiled a little. "I love you, Babe." Irene giggled after Wendy started kissing her neck a little. "I love you more," The hamster cooed before closing her eyes after the kiss.

Irene cuddled with her lover and closed her eyes, both going to dream land.

 

 

The two are also known to be extremely sweet to each other and people even shipped them for that. *wink wonk*

And they thought that they would get away from that? Nah.

People caught them doing intimate stuff to each other and, well, most of them liked it.

Fancams of them spread in the whole fandom until it reached to their manager and to the other staff. Most of the staff doesn't seem to be bothered by that. But the other few, including the managing director, doesn't like it at all.

The five girls were busy practicing on singing their parts on a vacant vocal classroom for their next comeback when they could hear a knock from the door. All of them paused on what they're doing when Irene got up and opened the door to see their manager giving them a serious look.

All five of them got up from their chairs and greeted him with a bow, which the manager replied back by bowing back to them. "Irene? Can I talk to you for a while?" he asked when the leader quirked a brow at him.

"What is it, Oppa?"

"Can we talk privately? Like, away from the members?"

Irene turned and glanced at her members, especially at Wendy. With a soft sigh, Irene nodded and followed the manager towards an empty meeting room.

"Joohyun...the managing director found something suspicious between you and a certain member." said the manager, his face tense and grave.

"What?"

"Are you in a relationship with someone?"

Irene quirked a brow at him. "No," she said. The manager lets out a sigh. "Joohyun, stop lying to me right now and answer me. Do you have a relationship with a certain member?"

Irene shook her head bravely. "I said no, what's wrong?"

"I've been seeing many Fancams catching you and Wendy doing intimate stuff and the managing director is not happy about it."

Irene got taken aback by his words. Their fans surely are eagle-eyed when it comes to those. "Where? Can I see those Fancams?" she asked when the manager shows her some videos of her and Wendy from when they were rookies until to this time. Her eyes went wide in astonishment, how could their fans be catching those moments?

A little later, the manager then closed his phone and looked at the girl again. "Joohyun, tell me the truth right now. Are you in a relationship with—?"

"Fine! Yes, I am with Wendy and she's my girlfriend." Her face went a little red in embarrassment. "Listen, Joohyun, the managing director wants you to stop doing those with her. He doesn't want to see you two acting like that in public."

"Then why? What's wrong with our actions? We're just trying to show how much we love each other!" Irene defended. "Joohyun, you must listen to the managing director or he'll kick me out from my position as a manager." The manager said desperately. Irene paused after that statement. She and the other members have been best buddies with their manager ever since. She doesn't want him to lose his job.

"B-But..."

"I'm sorry, Joohyun. I-I felt bad too but you should really obey the director. He even told me that you should stick with Seulgi a little more or else he would also remove you out of the group."

Irene clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter