How It All Began (Part Four)

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are getting ready for their debut stage at the dressing room, makeup artists enhancing their look while hair stylist combed every inch of their hair and ironed them to make it look cleanly straight.

Meanwhile, Wendy is sitting on the couch inside the waiting room, busy on preparing her voice for the final performance. Obviously, the song producers added a high note just for her to show her vocal power despite being a rookie idol. Of course, Wendy is more than delightful to do it, but she's extremely nervous when she's going to perform it live while dancing it.

What if she went out of breath and missed the high note? So then she decided to practice and practice day and night to train her breathing and voice. She danced and sang while holding the mic on her hand until late night.

The other members are kind of worried for their main vocalist after noticing that she had been singing a little too much lately and tried telling her to rest for a while so her voice wouldn't be tired.

But Wendy refused on listening to them, especially to her new girlfriend, Irene, (the two have been together for months now actually) and continued her hectic practice.

In the other hand, as a caring girlfriend who doesn't want anything bad happening to her, Irene stayed by her side and chose to watch her girlfriend train herself for their final performance.

"Hey, Wannie." Irene sat beside the hamster, who seems to be zoning out again. "Wannie, are you worrying about missing that high note again?" she leaned on Wendy's shoulder with a small pout. Wendy lifted both of her brows up and turned to her girlfriend.

"Y-Yeah, sorry. I just couldn't help but worry about it because the choreography is jumpy and all and I'll probably be out of breath and—"

"Didn't you train yourself a lot the past few days?"

Wendy nodded in response, her eyes still full of anxiety and fear. "I was with you when you were having your own personal training, remember? And guess what? You've nailed that note many many times, Wannie." Irene touched her nose with her index finger and giggled. "So please, don't worry. I know you can do it."

Wendy wanted to protest but stopped after not wanting her bunny to go mad and scold her for worrying a lot. So she just lets out a soft sigh and got up from her couch, dusting her clothes. "Thanks, Hyun. Come on, our performance is going to be in a few minutes now."

A little later, the four girls went into the stage. There are cameras everywhere with blinding lights on their heads. Their eyes roamed around the colorful stage, full of flowers and even a huge mouth smiling creepily in the middle of the background.

Then they heard cheers and yells coming from the audience as soon as they stood in the middle of the stage. Patiently, they waited for their sign to perform.

Wendy, Irene, and Joy were quietly standing in their positions, their hands together, while Seulgi smiled adorably at the small crowd behind the cameras with her iconic half-moon eye smile. Seeing someone giving them a thumbs up, they hurriedly went into their positions quietly. Cameras started to record their performance as the music boomed in the speakers.

The girls danced to their hearts with smiles on their faces, perfectly timing with the music as they do their dance steps flawlessly.

Wendy is clearly enjoying the dance, but when the bridge part started, she took a few deep breaths before standing in the middle, letting it all out as she sings the high notes of the song. Mind that she'll do that same high note for probably two or three times.

And then, everything finally finished after dancing the last chorus. It was exhausting, but somehow all four of them felt proud like never before.

"Cut!"

They broke from their poses and gave everyone in the room a big bow, thanking them for giving them the support they need as they perform. They even thanked their manager, hair stylist, and makeup artist after entering the waiting rooms.

"Great job, girls! You actually did a great job there!" their friendly hair stylist chirped, patting their backs cordially. "Thank you so much, Seola Eonni~" Wendy gave her a deep bow and a wide grin. "Here, drink some water." Irene suddenly appeared beside the hamster before giving her a water bottle.

"O-Oh! Thanks, Hyun Eonni." Wendy shyly took the water bottle from her. In one, quick, move, Wendy opened the cap of the bottle and drank all of it in one go. Don't worry, the bottle is small enough to drink it in one go.

"Nice job on hitting those notes, Seungwan Eonni! How I wish I could sing like you." Joy hugged her Eonni tightly with a proud smile.

"Thanks, Sooyoung-ah." giggled Wendy.

After a little later of having a little chat with the other staff and members in the waiting room, Wendy decided to go visit the restroom. The manager led her the way towards the bathroom and left her alone as soon as she arrived in front of it.

She entered a stall relieve herself until she finished and opened the bathroom stall when she saw Irene standing right in front of her. "Ah!" The hamster yelped when Irene immediately covered , her eyes clearly telling her to keep quiet.

Wendy's wide eyes turned into a concerned one after seeing her. "Sshh, it's alright, nothing happened. I just want to do something with you." said Irene while panting.

The hamster wanted to speak but Irene's is tightly closing it to prevent any noise coming out from it. "Promise me to keep quiet, okay?"

Wendy was about to nod in response when Irene's hand has been replaced into her own lips. "Hmph!" Wendy panicked in her spot and broke the kiss. "What was that?!" she hissed when Irene blushed and bit her lip in response.

"I just want to make out with you here!" she hissed back while rolling her eyes. "Fine, let's not do it—"

The younger girl cupped both sides of Irene's face and started kissing her roughly. "I never knew you would be this needy." chuckled Wendy, roaming her hands around Irene's slim body. The bunny lets out a squeak after feeling Wendy's hands squeezing her buttocks naughtily. "Stop! I should be the only one doing that to you!"

Wendy smirked. "Why? If you do that to me, I would do that to you back." she whispered in her ear huskily. Irene never knew that Wendy could change from innocent to needy in just a second.

The two started to have a heated make out session inside a bathroom stall, trying their best to be as quiet as possible. Their tongues started to clash and fight, finding out who could dominate more. Surprisingly, Wendy dominated the kiss by pinning Irene onto the walls of the stalls, causing her to smirk in victory.

Irene stared at her in awe. "I-I didn't know that you can dom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter