How It All Began (Part Two)

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up early in the morning, Wendy cooked breakfast for all of the members instead of Irene. She made egg fried rice and gilgeori toast (a blend of sweet and savory flavors with vegetables in between buttery bread) for each member.

The first one to wake up is Irene, who looked surprised at first to see someone cooking in the kitchen. Seeing her with a smile, Wendy waved at her. “Hey! I decided to cook breakfast so you wouldn't work too much!” she grinned.

“You actually don't need to do that, Wan.” chuckled Irene as she yawned and stretched her arms. “I know, but I just want to help you, that's all.” said Wendy before going back to cooking egg fried rice. The gilgeori toasts are now finished, placed on the table, waiting to be eaten.

“I must say, your dishes look a lot more appetizing than mine.” Irene took a bite of her toast with a sleepy grin.

“Nah, I disagree, actually. I like your seaweed soup more than mine.” Wendy stared at her face and subconsciously smiled lovingly at her. “Whatever,” Irene rolled her eyes, trying to act oblivious at that smile.

“G'morning,” Seulgi went out of her own bedroom, obviously having another long dance practice last night.

“Morning, teddy bear. Come on, you have to eat breakfast before sleeping again.” giggled Wendy. She puts five bowls of egg fried rice on the table and then puts the other utensils to eat. “Eonni?” Yeri slowly opened the door of the dorm while carrying her backpack and wearing her uniform to school. “Yerim-ah! Are you ready to go to school now?” Irene approached the school girl with a smile as if she's her daughter.

“Yeah! I ate breakfast already. I also wanna say bye to the others.” The Squirtle stepped to the side to see Seulgi and Wendy eating. “Bye! Also, tell Sooyoung Eonni that I said bye!” Yerim grinned adorably before finally leaving the dorms.

“At first I thought you two are sisters.” said Wendy. “The others are thinking the same.” Irene sat in front of Wendy and started eating her meal.

Seulgi slowly moved closer to Wendy with a mischievous smirk while Irene obliviously ate her toast.

“I heard that you two are going to the mall a little later.”

Wendy blushed a little and smiled at the thought. She has seriously never felt this giddy in her life.

“Shut up and mind your own business.” Wendy pushed her back to her original place with that same giddy smile. “Look at you~ Is it your first time to have a crush?” Seulgi asked her curiously. “I won't answer that. Now just eat.” Wendy clicked her tongue before shoving her toast to Seulgi's mouth. “Eat my toast, I'm full now.” she whispered.

“I'm done, anyway, Seulgi, you do the dishes. Me and Wendy will be getting ready for later.” Irene said as she looked at Wendy, who gave her an excited smile. “Aw, come on! That's unfair!” Seulgi whined.

“Ya, you haven't washed the dishes for days now. Me and Eonni are the only ones doing it.” Wendy bickered back.

“Come on, Seulgi. Just for today. You can sleep whenever you want anyway if you wash the dishes first.”

Seulgi got up with a grumpy pout and silently collected the empty plates. “Oh hey, I almost forgot that it's breakfast.” Joy came out of her bedroom, ready for self-practice. “Come on, you wash your dish after eating, alright?” Irene walked towards the bedroom to prepare her outfit.

“Ugh, can Seulgi Eonni do it?”

“No, you wash your dish since you ate breakfast late!”

Wendy sighed as the two started to argue about washing the dishes. Ignoring them, she entered the bedroom to also prepare her outfit.

Irene went out of the bathroom a little later while wearing a cute white shirt with gray stripes and a pair of ripped jeans. As Wendy saw the outfit, she couldn't resist on praising her inside her mind for how good she looks on everything, even if she's wearing pajamas with her messy hair. “How was it?” Irene twirled around gracefully while holding the strap of her brown shoulder bag.

Wendy was stunned for a while with opened in a love-struck manner. “Y-You're...You're gorgeous.” she gave her a sincere smile. “Thank you! Anyway, I'll be waiting for you in the living room. Take your time, Wan-ah.”

Wendy nodded eagerly like a little kid and went inside the bathroom next.

 

 

The two headed to a shopping center nearby the entertainment building after taking a five-minute ride with a taxi.

They bought new clothes for their own pleasure and even new shoes to replace their old ones after weeks of training. Wendy is even planning to have a couple item with Irene but being a shy little hamster, she stayed quiet and just tried her best to act cool.

“Oh look at these! They're so cute!” Irene gasped after a pair of shoes caught her attention. “Yeah! It'll look good on you, Eonni.” The hamster grinned.

“Actually, it's a Buy One, Take One item!” squealed Irene. “I should buy another one for you, Seungwan-ah!”

Well, what a coincidence! One of Wendy's wishes finally came true for the second time!

“A-Are you sure, Eonni?” Wendy asked her to make sure that she is really serious with her decision. “Yeah, silly! I'll get the purple one and you take the blue one.” The bunny took the shoes and brought it to the cashier.

And yes, one of the things that she loves about Irene is that she is totally loves the color purple. She has a purple pillow to hug as she sleeps, she have her own purple chopsticks, her luggage is purpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter