Little Joohyun

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Arin was born, she has become the ‘Little Joohyun’.

She looks exactly like her mother, Irene. The way she smiles, the way she pouts, the way she glares, she looks just like Irene. Wendy finds that adorable, especially when Irene decided to match outfits with their little one.

And not only that, Wendy even thought of the name ‘Arin’ because it almost rhymes with ‘Irene’. 

After a while of taking care of Arin, Irene arrived back home with a paper bag on her arm. “Babe!” Irene excitedly went to her wife and kissed her in the cheek.

“Oh hey, Babe~ How's shopping?” Wendy smiled up at her from the couch. “Great! I even bought matching pajamas with Arinnie~”

Irene sat beside her wife and took the outfits from the bag excitedly. The pajamas are full of cute little peaches on them and the baby version of the pajamas looks double the times cuter. “They're adorable~ You should try it on Arin right now. I bet she'll look a hundred times cuter.” Wendy said.

Irene looked at her babbling baby inside the playpen. “Eomma~!” Arin looked straight at her mother and adorably beckoned her to come. “Sweetie~ Eomma bought you pajamas~” Irene walked towards her and showed her the pajamas. “Heuh~?” Arin tilted her head to the side innocently. “It's for you, Arin-ah. Do you want to try it?”

The baby responded by nodding her little head.

A little later after changing her clothes, Irene showed the baby to Wendy. “Ta-da! You're right, she's so cute on it!” Irene giggled as she kissed Arin's cheek. Wendy's heart melted after seeing her baby in pigtails and with that pajamas. “Aigoo, our Little Joohyun~” giggled Wendy, taking her phone from the center table and took several pictures of the little baby. “You should wear yours too, Babe~” said Wendy. “Oh, you're right! Hold on, I'll change my outfit.” Irene took the paper bag swiftly and entered the bedroom to change.

Arin got confused by her sudden actions and stared at Wendy. “Mami,” 

“Come here, Arinnie~” Wendy beckoned her daughter with a smile. “RinRin~!” The baby yelled while walking towards her. “RinRin is with Mami, Arin-ah~”

Arin smiled after Wendy carried her and puts her on her lap. “Here you go, RinRin is waiting for you.” Wendy chuckled as she gave the stuffed bunny to her daughter and pinching her chubby cheek.

“Babe~ How do I look like?”

Wendy turned her head to see her wife wearing the peach pajamas with a high ponytail. She smiled at the sight after finding it both adorable and y.

“You look stunning, Babe.” Wendy stared at Irene lovingly. “So? Take a picture of us now.” Irene took the baby and her bunny to get ready for the picture. Following her wife's directions, Wendy took probably 20 pictures of the cute duo. She just loves filling her phone's storage with her wife's and baby's photos.

“Come on, Babe. Let's eat dinner.” Irene called her wife while sitting on the dining table. “Alright,” Wendy got up and walked to the dining table with her family. 

 

 

“Hello~” Irene's parents greeted the familt with warm smiles. “Say hi to your grandparents, Arin-ah~” Irene chirped while the three-year-old happily waved at her grandparents.

“Hewo~”

Mrs. Bae squealed at Arin's cuteness and hugged her granddaughter tightly. “Aigoo, Arin-ah~ My granddaughter is already a big girl~ When I first saw Arin she's just 8-months-old at the time.” she kissed Arin in the cheek repeatedly. “It looks like I'm looking at our Joohyun when she was little.” Mr. Bae chuckled before pinching Arin's chubby cheek.

“Oh wait, come in, come in.” Mrs. Bae giggled after realizing that the family hasn't entered the house. “Euaah~” Ahreum started to whine in her stroller while Ahjun continued to sleep. “And then these are the new members of the family?”

Irene nodded and took Ahreum from the stroller. “This is Ahreum and that one sleeping is Ahjun.” said Irene while giving the 7-month-old a bottle of milk.

“Hello~ Aigoo, you two make such beautiful babies.” Mrs. Bae chortled when the couple looked at each other and blushed. “Thank you, Mrs. Bae. We're even planning on having another one.” Wendy jokingly said when Irene elbowed her rib, causing her to yelp in pain. “Well, I don't mind. As long as you two can handle having many children.” said Mr. Bae.

“No, no, Seungwan is just joking, Appa.” Irene smiled at her father and then glared at her wife.

“Halmi, what is that?” Arin curiously pointed the small aquarium placed right beside the TV set. “It's an aquarium, Arin-ah~ Come here, I will show you some fish.” Mrs. Bae took Arin's little hand and carried her.

The aquarium may be a bit small but it's elegantly decorated with rocks, plants, and brightly colored corals. There is even a mermaid figurine inside, which catched Arin's attention.

“Is that a meomaid~?” Her eyes went wide adorably. Mrs. Bae nodded. “Yes~ It's Ariel~”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter