RinRin The Bunny

Our Bundle of Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a long day of work and practice in the SM building and Wendy was exhausted from all those activities.

Irene was at the apartment, taking care of their newborn after taking a hiatus for work. Being an idol and being a parent at the same time isn't easy at all. Even Wendy just recovered from her injury and then started to work hard just for her family. 

“Hey, Babe.” Irene greeted her tired wife from the couch. Wendy looked at her and gave her a small smile. “Hey,” they kisses each other. “How's taking care of Arin without me?” asked Wendy, putting her backpack on the floor and sat beside Irene. “It's challenging but it's alright. What about you? Did they give you so much work?” Irene held her hand.

Wendy nodded and sighed, her eyes closed. “I'll have to leave early and arrive back late again the next day.” she whined as she cuddled with her wife. 

Irene chuckled and cuddled back, giving Wendy slow back rubs to relieve her stress. “Why not you go wash up and go to sleep? Or do you wanna eat first?”

“Nah, I'm fine. I'll just go wash up and sleep.” she replied before standing up. “Okay, love you.” Irene smiled.

Just a little later, the baby started crying from the bedroom. Hearing that, Irene immediately got up from her seat and jogged towards the crib. “Aigoo~ Are you hungry again?” 

Irene took the crying baby and headed to the living room. She took her pumped milk from the fridge and warm it up in the bottle warmer. “Need a little help?” Wendy stood behind her wife with her arms crossed.

Irene turned to her with a surprised look. “Nope, aren't you going to sleep?” she questioned before talking the bottle from the kitchen counter and feeding it to the baby. “No, I couldn't sleep anymore.” Wendy sighed. They walked back to the living room and sat back to the couch where they watch their newborn drink milk. “Hmm, Arin looks pretty today~” Wendy smiled down at the newborn. “Arin is always pretty, of course.” Irene yawned and looked up at the clock.

“Looks like you don't have enough sleep too.” Wendy chuckled. “Of course, it's because the baby needs to be fed every 2 to 3 hours. I even make alarms to remind myself to feed her.” she yawned again.

“Don't you want to go spend time with yourself first? I mean, I heard that your friend could take care of Arin.”

“No, it's alright. I'm too lazy to go outside now.” Irene giggled, so was Wendy.

“Anyway, I guess you can go sleep now. I'll sleep after I put Arin back to sleep.”

“Okay then, goodnight.” Wendy kissed her wife in the cheek before walking towards the bedroom.

 

 

The next day, Wendy woke up at 4 in the morning to go back to work. Quietly, she prepared herself to work and Irene woke up in the middle of it to ask if she would cook for her breakfast.

“You don't need to cook, Babe. Seulgi told me that she'll give me food a little later.” whispered Wendy when Irene sighed. “Alright, but at least just eat an apple before you leave?” 

“Alright,” She took an apple from the kitchen counter and grinned. “Bye now, Babe. Love you always~” Wendy took a bite of the apple before giving her wife a peck on the lips. Irene smiled with a giggle and watches her wife leaving the apartment.

Her day started by visiting the SM cafe with Seulgi to eat there together. It took them an hour or so after Seulgi asked her friend how's taking care of a baby while working. Wendy told her all about it and that made Seulgi kind of concerned about her lifestyle. “Why not me and Joy take care of her and you two have some time off?”

Wendy's eyes widened at her words. “What— no! Don't do that, you guys still have stuff to do.” she responded.

“I mean, if ever we're free, then we're willing to take care of her and let you guys breathe even just for a while.”

“Thanks, Seul. But I still won't make you two do that today since taking care of a month-old baby is challenging.” Wendy peered at her watch and looked at her friend. “Well, gotta go now, Seul. I guess we can visit the mall if ever I'm done working early?” 

Seulgi grinned. “Why not! Okay, see you, Wan!” she waved goodbye to Wendy. 

She took a taxi to go to the set of the show where she is one of the hosts. She studied her script for two hours and even practices her lines for another hour until they started shooting their next episode. Being a ball of sunshine, Wendy used all her energy to entertain the audience and even made the other hosts laugh at her humor and adorable actions.

Everything went very well and as soon as they finally finished their shooting at, Wendy quickly went to the staff and cast members of the show to say goodbye and left the set to hang out with Seulgi. She looked at her watch and realized that it's already 5 PM. 

She grinned after realizing she got plenty of time to have some fun. Her schedule with dance lessons have been cancelled by her dance instructor and that made her relieved. 

She could find more time to also buy gifts for Irene and Arin and she'll finally have her first day off tomorrow in three weeks of busy days. 

As she stepped out of the exit of the building, she was greeted by a smiling bear in her car. “Hey! Hop on!” Seulgi beckoned her friend as she closed the care window.

The hamster grinned and went in the car. “What mall should we visit?” Seulgi asked.

“Hmm, just somewhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter