Three

Everything in Between

“MOON BYUL YI!!"

Everyone in and around the stage heard. Solar's voice is quite loud, especially when annoyed.

It's award season and today is rehearsal day, so everyone is there. Since it's only rehearsal, there's no need for a dressing room or anything. Every group and performer just have a tent and seats in the parking lot. So noise travels here.

Everyone simply shook their head and continue what they were doing. It's common occurrence to hear Mamamoo.

It's no secret that Mamamoo are great friends together and they're known to be very crazy when together. Of course, there's also the secret-but-not-really-secret relationship/romance/love thing between MoonByul and Solar. But no one is going to say anything.

Wheein's laughter ran through the field, as Hwasa loud whine of “unnie” follows after. They even harmonize when annoyed and laughing.

MoonByul's laughter can be heard around different areas, as she runs around, trying to escape Solar's wrath.

“MOON BYUL YI! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU”

“WHY WOULD I DO THAT??”

“YAAAAHHH”

if anyone were to film them, they'll see Ultimate Girl Crush, suave, handsome, calm, MoonByul running around carrying...hair extensions(?), while a short hair Solar, goddess voice and leader of Mamamoo, ran after her, in what everyone thinks is a green bathrobe, with a hairdryer in hand.

“YOU DONT NEED THESE FAKE HAIR!”

“COME BACK HERE MOON BYUL YI”

“YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL WITH SHORT HAIR!”

Solar abruptly stopped running, “eh?”

When MoonByul didn't hear a reply, she looked back and saw Solar standing there.

“DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID YOU DON'T NEED FAKE HAIR! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WITH YOUR SHORT HAIR!”

Solar face's heat up at the compliment, and the fact that she's now aware everyone can hear them.

Moonbyul, unaware as always when it comes to being greasy, didn't notice, “YEBA! I SAID YOU'RE BEAUTI-”

“SHUT UP! EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU!”

That shuts Moonbyul up, and the super shy MoonByul came roaring back. She blushed, her face bright red, as she bow everywhere and uttered out apologies.

Everyone simple chuckle seeing MoonByul confidently shouting to bowing and apologizing.

Solar ran over to her and tugged her away from everyone before she injured herself with her excessive bowing.

Once safely away from prying eyes, MoonByul immediately latched onto Solar, burying her face in the crook of Solar's neck.

“I'm embarrassed,” Solar heard the soft whisper against her,

Solar warped her arms around the younger girl, one arm around her waist, the other gently massaging her hair, “I know, relax, they're used to it i'm sure”

“Aniyooo”

“aigoo, Byul-ah, it's fine. Next time, don't steal my extensions.”

Byul pulls back to look into Yongsun's eyes, “But I dont want you to wear those. Your short hair is amazing. You should own it.”

Solar gently slap Byul's arm, “You could have said that instead of resorting to stealing”

The rapper smirked and Yongsun subconsciously prepared for some cheesy comment, “but I like hearing you scream my name.”

“YOU GREASY ERT” she proceed to smack the living daylight out of Byul.

Byul's laughter rang through the area.