Forgive

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

"YOU WALKING IN THE CLASS HOLDING HANDS WITH HARA YOU !"  Hyuna yelled at Junhyung before walking away to go back into the class.
Junhyung quickly caught onto what she had been talking about and chased after her. 
 
 
 
"Ya jealous Kim Hyuna!" He called out receiving a glare from her. He just smiled to himself and added more fuel to the fire. "Jealous Kim Hyuna! I didn't know that you were such a jealous girl, do you like me that much?"
 
 
 
After hearing those annoying words from Junhyung, Hyuna felt as if she had enough. "This may seem like it's all a joke to you but to me it's not. You are a pathetic player and I can't believe I almost fell for you" 
 
 
 
Junhyung just stood there dumbfounded. His heart felt broken but at that moment he was determined to fix things. This was the first time he had ever felt like this. If it was any other girl he would've just shrugged his shoulders and wondered why a girl couldn't take a joke but Hyuna was different. He felt like an (which is rare). "! What have you done Junhyung" He said to himself before walking back to the classroom.
 
 

 
 
After leaving Junhyung alone, Hyuna just sighed while getting back into the classroom. "What's wrong Hyuna?" Myungsoo asked her.
 
 
 
"I don't know, I don't know why I have such bad luck with guys." 
 
 
 
"What do you mean?" He asked while looking over at her. 
 
 
 
"It's nothing. How have you been? I feel like we haven't been talking much lately"
 
 
 
"I've been good. And with your boy issues, it's probably because you give the wrong guys the chance they don't deserve. You deserve to be treated like a queen."
 
 
 
"Aww thanks Myungsoo. Whoever you date later is too lucky"
 
 
 
 
"Yeah.. Thanks" He said shyly while thinking to himself 'I wish it was you'
 
 
 
As the two were emersed in their conversation Junhyung walked in. He couldn't believe her. She had just said that she (kinda) liked him yet she's in the classroom flirting with Myungsoo? But he decided too ignore it and sat down on his chair constantly looking over at the two. "Ya if you continue to look at her she might have holes through her" Yoseob said to him laughing before sitting down in the seat next to Junhyung.
 
 
 
 
"I'm not looking at her, I was looking at the window" He said pretending to do something on his phone.
 
 
 
 
"Uh huh... Don't know you know how obvious you are?"
 
 
 
 
"Whatever shut up. Go away if you're going to be annoying" Junhyung said bitterly before putting his head down. Yoseob just shook his head.
 
 


 

 
After school had ended Junhyung waited for Hyuna to come out of the classroom. "Hyuna!" He called for her after seeing her come out.
 
 
 
"What do you want Junhyung" She said coldly
 
 
 
"We need to talk" He said while reaching for her hand but she pulled away
 
 
 
"I have nothing to say to you and don't want to hear what you have to say" She said before shoving him
 
 
 
Before they knew people started to gather around the scene making Hyuna feel nervous and anxious. "Listen to what I have to say please." He said to her making her just stand there and sigh.
 
 
 
"Fine you have 5 minutes"
 
 
 
 
"Okay, I was just messing around with you I was making fun of you but" Junhyung took a deep breath and got on his knees "I really do like you and I was wondering if you could forgive me"
 
 
 
Students were shocked, seeing the infamous Yong Junhyung on his knees for a girl! She had earned glares from envious fangirls and he had earned disappointed headshakes from guys who thought highly of him.
 
 
 
"Forgive me please Kim Hyuna"
 
 
 
 
 

What do you guys think?

 

Hello guys! Omg you guys this chapter took forever to write! I'm using my brother's laptop because my computer is acting retarded T_T But I don't know how to control this thing & it deleted half of what I wrote...FML but whatever. 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!<3 Thanks for all the love & support! I love you guys :)
PLEASEEE continue to leave comments/suggestions

&&make sure that if you love this fanfic to go to the foreword and click on the up arrow next to the title!


Upvote When a Girl Meets a Boy♥